Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Congratulations To Joseph Olarewaju Who Just Won On Instablogger9ja Cash Reward - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Congratulations To Joseph Olarewaju Who Just Won On Instablogger9ja Cash Reward (175 Views)

Respect Is Won On The Battlefield Not Old Men Dying Safe In Bed / Ceec Gambles In Las Vegas And Won On First Trial #bbnaija / Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Joseph Olarewaju Who Just Won On Instablogger9ja Cash Reward by Instablogger9ja(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dear Instabloggers, we just fetch out our winners for the week as our best commenters on both of our platform.

Let Congratulates Joseph Olarewaju who just won on our cash reward.

See photos of his testimonial below.
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/06/congratulations-to-joseph-olarewaju-who.html?m=0

How to Win Too...

Must be following;
@instablogger9ja on Instagram.
Click to follow https://www.instagram.com/instablogger9ja/
Once you have followed the handles and visit www.instablogger9ja.com , go to @instablogger9ja recent post and comment done both on the website www.instablogger9ja.com

1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Joseph Olarewaju Who Just Won On Instablogger9ja Cash Reward by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
So i should be following you on every social media because of 1k abi? Mumu you. You should follow me on twitter, @ajibolabd and ill give you 5k without commenting on anything. Rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Naira Marley Coming Official Video / Pick A Number And Win 500k, Legit Its A Free Game. / Reactions As Controversial Rapper, Diamhorn, Calls Himself 'God', Substantiates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.