Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout (60740 Views)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners / Rotten billions Of naira discovered In Hideout 6-yrs After It Was Looted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by StJasper(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Abagworo:

He was actually arrested for being Igbo. Don't always believe news you read from compromised media like Vanguard. He is just a student soldier who left duty without due process to write exam. Nigeria is so messed up with compromised media

I have no choice than to believe HE is your blood brother, for you to defend him in this manner. You guys are full of tribal sentiments.
By the way, if he truly left duty without due process, do you expect him to be celebrated for that?
Man, you are mentally demented for giving this issue a tribal colouration.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Okudiover(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Did anybody notice the insignia on the suspect's berret?

grin grin grin
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Christmentor(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
I knew that guy when he was in active military
He live close to our lodge then in school
His attitude and association with cultists in school influence him .
Nemesis will always catch those doing evil under cover .
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by BabylonCruise(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
OnionBandit:
I had an uncle in the military. He left them honourably in 1985.
Honourably or not, they should have killed him.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by OnionBandit(f): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
BabylonCruise:

Honourably or not, they should have killed him.
He is currently in Bauchi, ..go kill am na

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by BabylonCruise(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
OnionBandit:
He is currently in Bauchi, ..go kill am na
Rubbish talk....Try to think before you write Rubbish next time.
Your brain reeks of Stupidity.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by bluefilm: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Okudiover:
Did anybody notice the insignia on the suspect's berret?

grin grin grin

What's the Insignia?

What does it symbolize?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Naybahood(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Another lie .

Dem even put Axemen beret for him head again .
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Sunday2021: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
I hate to hear the word arrest attached to terrorists. I want to hear kill kill kill ipob terrorists.
That is why I love Israel, they don't have time to arrest terrorist, they only kill them. Nigeria should kill all terrorists (boko haram, ipob terrorists, bandits) the way Israel is doing.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by chukskafor(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
Thanks a million bro, may our loved ones never be a source of sorrow to us in Jesus name Amen
post=102931196:
To close the first page of this beautiful thread, another answer to all our daily prayers concerning the people behind deaths, violence, blood , arson and murder in our darling nation, after the first answered prayers of shekau's death and going to hell.

Who says God nondey answer prayers, na one by one all of dem go kpeme finish.

Some violent swines down and More to go!!!

END OF THREAD
!!!

Chuks Okafor, God bless you and God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
You are blessed among men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by luluman: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
OnionBandit:
All dismissed security agents are a menace to the society and should be put behind bars or killed instead of throwing them back into the society. This guy didn't resign voluntarily from the Nigerian army. He committed a grave/unpardonable offence, hence the dismissal. The military does not dismiss their own just like that...

The progress recorded so far in Imo state is as a result of the undaunting support our police got from the good people of Imo. This is a sign that Igbos don't love or can't withstand bloodshed for long. The cheering of these miscreants we have been seeing all over the internet was done out of fear and a lil bit of ignorance...but now, the peace loving Igbos have overcome it...

Chukwu Okike Abiama bless the peace loving Igbos..

Not the ones on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Emmalondon: 3:15am On Jun 22, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

I don't argue with people who don't engage in critical thinking. That beret he wore is worn by axemen and not ESN. The police in a hurry to paint their narrative forgot to remove the beret from his head. I won't dignify you with a reply again.

Modified

Oga please keep quiet. Who told you that he cannot be a cultist and also be an ESN member at the same time?

PS - I never said he was innocent in my first comment. I only said it was a false narrative , cos the police had earlier stated it was members of the ESN that carried out the jail break.
I've not seen a government that thrives on propaganda like this present government. This is the worst government in the history of Nigerian democracy
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Mineisgrace(f): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
9jaRealist:

Is that ESN uniform? grin grin grin
>
yes I think so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point / 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.