Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down (3256 Views)

I Am The Only One That Hates These White Pple Earrings / Video Of Wife Caught Having S*x With Man While Her Baby Was Watching / I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by Ilamina(f): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
In the school cafeteria
The girls sitting opposite them stood up immediately
And walked out of the school cafeteria

Is that how white girls show respect to their men
Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by lilvicky68(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by Ilamina(f): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
It was so sexy
Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by illicit(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
I thought you had a brain .....

4 Likes

Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by KingDash: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
this bitchiss getting dumber everyday.. and we go waste money to pay bride price on their heads, fuccck that..

2 Likes

Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by VlamesIffect(f): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sense like this you no get.

You opened a thread just for this nonsense...

You no just get sense... Dumb bish!!

Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by VlamesIffect(f): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
KingDash:
this bitchiss getting dumber everyday.. and we go waste money to pay bride price on their heads, fuccck that..

Guy if you know as i dey boil because because of this nonsense....

Very senseless thing to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by ednut1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Can this fool be banned

1 Like

Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by Ilamina(f): 1:36am On Jun 21, 2021
undecided
Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by FarahAideed: 2:13am On Jun 21, 2021
Ilamina:

In the school cafeteria

undecided
Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by phemmyfour: 5:10am On Jun 21, 2021
Ilamina:

In the school cafeteria

She was trying to avoid her crush
Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by Ilamina(f): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
phemmyfour:
She was trying to avoid her crush

Thanks, you are the only nice person on nairaland
Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by Ilamina(f): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Answer the question or shut up
Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by sunshineV(f): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
people blood dey hot grin
Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by Ilamina(f): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
angry
Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by Ilamina(f): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
[quote][/quote]
Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by doubleE70: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
girl how far na
Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by Ilamina(f): 4:21am On Aug 23, 2021
shocked
Re: I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down by Mrscarter(f): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2021
Ilamina:

In the school cafeteria

Lol. Its how they say theyre not interested is more like it.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Life , Am Confused / She Came To Visit Me Today And This Happened / One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.