Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) (36008 Views)

Fire Razes Boats At Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead / Five Cowries Terminal: Lagos Jetty - Water Transportation (Video, Photos) / Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by film3four: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nembe Jetty in Port Harcourt Rivers state is the single largest jetty in Nigeria. Nembe jetty is a major commodity jetty for agricultural/seafood products from riverhine to upland and vice versa. We toured the area and we are proud to bring to you the sights and sounds of Nembe Jetty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h0BY5M0lec

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by film3four: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
film3four:
Nembe Jetty in Port Harcourt Rivers state is the single largest jetty in Nigeria. We toured the area and we proud to bring to you the sights and sounds of Nembe Jetty.

Lalasticlala

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by film3four: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nembe Jetty

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by AkalaJ: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
See as dem pack humans like sardine. Omo, I no fit enter those boats o. They look like they're about to capsize. Rivers govt. can do better than this.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by Cholls(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
AkalaJ:
See as dem pack humans like sardine. Omo, I no fit enter those boats o. They look like they're about to capsize. Rivers govt. can do better than this.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by xpressionx(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
I no like water

11 Likes

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by decatalyst(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Looks so rough and dirty.

embarassed embarassed

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by koondog: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Look at how jet black skin they are like Yorubas. These are majority Ijaws. The day I went to Nembe, I was shocked to how dark skin they are like south sudanese and Senegalese, and I kept asking the people with me, who are these people for God in Heaven? They don't look like native easterners at all, they look very different, more like Yorubas. I was told the Ijaws in present day Bayelsa and Ondo border from mixing with Yorubas had migrated to Nembe years ago. I said no wonder, they can't be native as they look different from Easterners native.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by engrsyer(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Op, that is Bille/Bonny/Nembe jetty caption your information and headline right. It is a jetty reconstructed by Gov. Wike for this 3 Ijaw Kingdoms named Bille Kingdom, Bonny Kingdom and Nembe Kingdom in Rivers and Bayelsa States

14 Likes

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by Rodwave: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Shameless country filled with illiterate and stewpid people. Look at how dirty and terribly rundown the whole place is. And one mad man has the gut to video and upload this eyesore. Tụfịakwa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by imaxdocuments: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
film3four:
Nembe Jetty in Port Harcourt Rivers state is the single largest jetty in Nigeria. We toured the area and we proud to bring to you the sights and sounds of Nembe Jetty.

Lalasticlala

Ok
Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by jesmond3945: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
koondog:
Look at how jet black skin they are like Yorubas. These are majority Ijaws. The day I went to Nembe, I was shocked to how dark skin they are like south sudanese and Senegalese, and I kept asking the people with me, who are these people for God in Heaven? They don't look like native easterners at all, they look very different, more like Yorubas. I was told the Ijaws in present day Bayelsa and Ondo border from mixing with Yorubas had migrated to Nembe years ago. I said no wonder, they can't be native as they look different from Easterners native.
what is wrong with black skin?

42 Likes

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by Genesiis(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
decatalyst:
Looks so rough and dirty.

embarassed embarassed
If you had said the boats looks old, I would have agreed with you. Somehow the water looks polluted by oil. But it not dirty as you are claiming.

1 Like

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by 2elliot: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is why I laugh at my brothers and sisters when they laugh at Igbo's for being land locked. See the way people are packed into speed boats like sardines. The ijaws should be the last persons to laugh at igbos because we are water locked. More than half of our state can only be accessed through waters. Some communities will never dream of NEPA light or connected road network to them. They are cut off from civilization. Our topography is very low to the sea level and so any small flood will submerge most communities and we don't have enough uplands to accommodate people during emergencies. Ijaws needs Biafra or Nigeria more than anyone needs them.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by walefresh3(m): 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Rubbish...dis one want to spoil Nigeria emage
Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by walefresh3(m): 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dis man really fall my hand oooo..I thought am going to see something better than what we have in Lagos....

Dis is how a proudly jetty looks like...

The Lagos State waterways Authority (LASWA) has improved the water transportation system through the construction of ferry terminals & ultra modern system that makes traveling by road a choice alternative.

Lagos State Waterways is charged with the responsibility for coordinating and managing reforms necessary for the long term growth and development of water transportation in Lagos State, including the granting of ferry licenses and concessions for the operations of ferry routes and terminals to the private sector.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by Mastakija(m): 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
What is this
Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by theTranslator: 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
koondog:
Stupid inferiority complex

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by walefresh3(m): 12:01am On Jun 21, 2021
koondog:

Mumu dis is Yoruba ferry... The best in Nigeria at the moment... 1 is mainland ferry 2 it is ikoyi 3 ikorodu...

18 Likes

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by Shellsploit: 12:07am On Jun 21, 2021
Useless jetty!
Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by film3four: 6:39am On Jun 21, 2021
engrsyer:
Op, that is Bille/Bonny/Nembe jetty caption your information and headline right. It is a jetty reconstructed by Gov. Wike for this 3 Ijaw Kingdoms named Bille Kingdom, Bonny Kingdom and Nembe Kingdom in Rivers and Bayelsa States

It is known mainly as Nembe waterside jetty

3 Likes

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by film3four: 6:44am On Jun 21, 2021
This is a market jetty that moves people from up land to the rural riverhine areas. Lagos jetty is mainly for conveying of passengers but the ones in Rivers state is for moving of agricultural products

walefresh3:
Dis man really fall my hand oooo..I thought am going to see something better than what we have in Lagos....
Dis is how a proudly jetty looks like...
The Lagos State waterways Authority (LASWA) has improved the water transportation system through the construction of ferry terminals & ultra modern system that makes traveling by road a choice alternative.

Lagos State Waterways is charged with the responsibility for coordinating and managing reforms necessary for the long term growth and development of water transportation in Lagos State, including the granting of ferry licenses and concessions for the operations of ferry routes and terminals to the private sector.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by film3four: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 7:11am On Jun 21, 2021
koondog:
bayelsans are mostly dark, like very dark.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by walefresh3(m): 7:13am On Jun 21, 2021
film3four:
This is a market jetty that moves people from up land to the rural riverhine areas. Lagos jetty is mainly for conveying of passengers but the ones in Rivers state is for moving of agricultural products

OK BABA

1 Like

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by Sammy07: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
bayelsans are mostly dark, like very dark.

And their women thick, Dem be like guys (no offense)

1 Like

Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by MajesticKris: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2021
One thing with this country is that , they don't know how to do maintenance...

See the so called LAGOS ferry !!! So dirty and very soon Rust will follow.. see the green parts
Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by film3four: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2021
film3four:
Nembe Jetty in Port Harcourt Rivers state is the single largest jetty in Nigeria. Nembe jetty is a major commodity jetty for agricultural/seafood products from riverhine to upland and vice versa. We toured the area and we are proud to bring to you the sights and sounds of Nembe Jetty.

Lalasticlala
Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Really
Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by engrsyer(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
film3four:

It is known mainly as Nembe waterside jetty
It may be known as Nembe jetty initially because the three jetties which has been there, Nembe was the first jetty to meet before the other ones but now that the jetties has all been synchronized it is better to use the recent nomenclature then bracket it as Nembe jetty.
Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by film3four: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
engrsyer:
It may be known as Nembe jetty initially because the three jetties which has been there, Nembe was the first jetty to meet before the other ones but now that the jetties has all been synchronized it is better to use the recent nomenclature then bracket it as Nembe jetty.

Ok
Re: Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) by film3four: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lalasticlala please assist me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Visa Appointment: What To Expect And How To Prepare / Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.