Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts (1189 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK / Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Mental Imbalance – Expert / Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Acute Schizophrenia – Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by Richandsimple: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
By Peter O. O.

As a behaviouralist, I can say Nnamdi Kanu, the proscribed leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is far from psychological balance, thus he requires urgent medical and mental assistance.

Nnamdi Kanu is in a state of mind which prevents him from normal perception, both his behaviour and social interaction border on violence and the blood thirsty nature of a person suffering from bipolar disorder, which is characterized by shifts in mood as well as changes in activity and energy levels.

As a psychologist, I can say that he is delusional and in a constant state of hallucinations.

When he says things like the Vice President of Nigerian was forcefully injected with the COVID-19 vaccine or that the VP and Femi Adesina were kidnapped or under house arrest or that Aso is empty, these are signs of psychological imbalance because they are a fabrication of his imagination.

The symptoms of mental disorders found in his behavior and public speeches lately indicate excessive bouts of anger. This is demonstrated, as he is always expressing extreme anger, like talking about burning Nigeria, killing Nigerians, destroying Nigeria and even leaders of South East, and the South generally.

These traits are similar to those found in Jim Jones, the infamous American preacher and faith healer turned cult leader who conspired with his inner circle to direct a mass murder/suicide of his followers in Jonestown, Guyana in 1978, when 918 of his followers died, including 304 children after drinking a poison on the instructions of Jones.

Besides, Kanu’s continuous description of Nigeria as a zoo is another trait of mental disorder. Instigating his supporters to beat up and disgrace politicians of Igbo extraction when they travel abroad, as in the case of former Senator Ike Ekweremadu, is a strong trait of mental disorder.

The denial of obvious truths, like the fact that Igbos are Nigerians, assuming they are Israelites or Jews and denying the place of southeast politicians and leaders are all fulsome signs of Kanu’s illness.

It is unfortunate that there are people who think he speaks the truth because like Jim Jones, he could lead them all to destruction if urgent care is not taken. Kanu is confused in his perception and thinking, for example he has raised this view about the President of Nigeria being a Jibril of Sudan, saying Buhari is a clone using silicon mask or that he is a doppelganger.

If Kanu submits himself for further examination it is possible that we find more traits of psychological disorder in him.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by Commentor: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
And his mugus are following the mad man.

Must have been caused by years of unemployment.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by ggood: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Buhari nko, Buhari and his fulani brothers are suffering from Cowmentia

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by colorsofrainbow: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Terrorists won't stop weeping because of Nnamdi Kanu upandan grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by limeta(f): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
See them
them never fit tell us watin Buhari dey suffer from na kanu wen dey london with free medical care them wan yan us

The one spending public money on medical care is not their concern.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by ivolt: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by Shetemi12(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
So you think he is normal all these while. Someone that claimed Buhari is dead. Dumb

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by vedaxcool(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sad his mental disorders is what the educated South has taken as divine guidance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by Millimann: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
This Op sef

So describing Nigeria as a zoo is a case of mental disorder?

For your mind Nigeria is paradise abi?

Now, I know who has mental disorder.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by Kriss216: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
Sad his mental disorders is what the educated South has taken as divine guidance.
Abdul, an uneducated southerner is wiser than educated northerner.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by vedaxcool(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
[s]
Kriss216:

Abdul, an uneducated southerner is wiser than educated northerner.
[/s]

grin grin grin I cannot remember asking for your background.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by System202: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Usless igbopig and his foolish yam heads how are u expecting him to have sense

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by EraseTheDot: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mad man leading mad people.

Insane People Of Biafra - IPOB

- erase the dot

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by habsydiamond(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Make I dey look Wetin go end this one... My tribe good pass ur tribe na Wetin e dey cause be this.. Fight on top nothing... I no get time for this jare.. Make I sip beer chop meat

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by Chibuzoc(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the savior of our time

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by FakeUnity: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Why is 'Peter O.O' hiding his name and identity?

What is he afraid of? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by greatiyk4u(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
limeta:
See them
them never fit tell us watin Buhari dey suffer from na kanu wen dey london with free medical care them wan yan us

The one spending public money on medical care is not their concern.

Very weak reasoning from you up there

You may probably need same examination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
I have bipolar too. Nigeria is a zoo filled with animals.

Oya.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by vedaxcool(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
FakeUnity:
Why is 'Peter O.O' hiding his name and identity?

What is he afraid of? grin

Terrorists can kill you for just having a contrary opinion, it is the prudent action to take? Or why did your supleme rigger hide in UK dishing instructions while his groundnut+sugarcane boys get wasted like worthless mosquitoes?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by amuwo1980: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by Rodwave: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
The writer needs to visit lunatic asylum ASAP
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by FakeUnity: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
vedaxcool:

Terrorists can kill you for just having a contrary opinion, it is the prudent action to take? Or why did your supleme rigger hide in UK dishing instructions while his groundnut+sugarcane boys get wasted like worthless mosquitoes?

Yes buhari and his fulani muslim terrorists has kill many unarmed Biafrans for just waving Biafrans flags and having a different opinion from your empty muslim skulls.

So I agree with you that he should be very much afraid of buhari's fulani muslim terrorists. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by Bettykeys: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Who is Peter O. O. ? grin

Scammers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by vedaxcool(m): 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
[s]
FakeUnity:

Yes buhari and his fulani muslim terrorists has kill many unarmed Biafrans for just waving Biafrans flags and having a different opinion from your empty muslim skulls.

So I agree with you that he should be very much afraid of buhari's fulani muslim terrorists. grin
[/s]

The same terrorists who had to beat their kins to observe beerfraud day grin grin grin are asking why their people are afraid to speak up again ipob terrorism.

Anyway none of this will medicate the obviously deranged cownu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by FakeUnity: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

The same terrorists who had to beat their kins to observe beerfraud day grin grin grin are asking why they're people are afraid to speak up again ipob terrorism.

Anyway none of this will medicate the obviously deranged cownu.

Dumburudeen, thank Allah you didn't argue with us that terrorist buhari and his fellow f00lani terrorists in nigeria army uniforms have killed many peaceful protesters for simply waving flags and having a contrary political opinion.

How many islamic dots do you have on muslim forehead if I may ask? I suspect you have up to four dots cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by Soulsymbol99: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
He is talking to the so called leaders "in the language they will understand" cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts by Web2020: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
The Fulanis are really passing through terrible times. They are all having what is called sleeping disorder as a result of excessive thinking about Nnamdi Kanu. I have no idea on how they will cure themselves of this ailment. Pepper them o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Epka Vs Kanu's Secretary: IPOB Leaders Clash Over Money / 4 Important Things Igbos Should Know Ahead Of President Buhari's Visit... (pic) / How Will People Survive Christmas And Year 2022 FG??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.