Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni (63569 Views)

Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos / Why The Nigeria Government Still Having Twitter Account Even After Banning? / Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by lalasticlala(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tomiwa Oni, a Nigerian Twitter user narrates how he was arrested over Twitter and VPN found on his phone.

I was arrested today and spent half of my day in police station because I still have Twitter and vpn on my phone. This country is bleeped up and funny enough another officer there was on Twitter checking the TL smh and yes we had to pay to be released.

So yeah this happened around Oluyole Ibadan and for those asking why I allowed them check my phone I actually called another police to talk to the one that arrested me then after the call he tapped the screen immediately so the phone won’t lock and decided to go through my phone.

https://twitter.com/tomiwaoni/status/1406294830800461830

29 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by xpressionx(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Congratulations to all those that voted the dead man to bring wickedness in the land.
You all have scattered the country.

And to all the BMC's,may God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling the country.

563 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Stone123(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
So sad!

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lai Mohammed seeing he now has a potential successor...

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by CheerfulGiver: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Police... The most useless institution in Nigeria.

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Isobug: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Cholls(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by lilvicky68(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
If una no do Twitter Dem go flog una??

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Isobug: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Change abi Chanji?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by habsydiamond(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is Nigeria, everybody is criminal.. Falz don talk am... U don forget say Sars wey dey catch yahoo boy sef dey do yahoo.. Dey collect OT for yahoo boy hand... Mind u, police is not ur friend the earlier u believe that the better.

197 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by spinna: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
govt chopping.. their bodyguard thugs harrassing the populace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
ok
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Shetemi12(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
You went against constitutional authority �

2 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by FakeUnity: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Police don see another avenue to chopulate yoruba youths money after SARS era. grin

That kind of nonsense has expired in the East, police dey greet small pikin 'good morning Sir' for Igboland nowadays. grin

If you like write plenty epistles, the corrupt police will never change until you show them serious pepper.

A police man once told me that court orders and fundamental human right orders from the court are 'love letters' to them, they carry almost no effect against them. He showed me a huge bundle of fundamental human right court papers served on them which never saw the daylight. grin

Only St. UGM knows how to preach to them and they'll listen attentively. Since the courts of justice are now useless according to the police. grin

Sai buharry!

Sai Chainji!

257 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by smile11s(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
We need a progressive president and not an archaic man like buhari who is more interested in creating tribalism and divisiveness.

Yorubas should wake up. If Igbos are asking for a breakup it’s because they want to be progressive. This is 2021 and the world is globalized. You can now own a business in Nairobi and have customers in Lagos because it’s 2021. It’s no more about Nigeria or UAR but the quality of life you have as an individual. Can Nigeria give you a good quality of life? No. Can it be fixed? No. So we must act now and change.

Change is constant. We must change when need and be progressive. That’s the human nature. That’s the concept of this life. Buhari and the entire government are useless and are stupid zoo animals.

May Amadioha and Sango intercede for us and guide us all. Ase.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by merits(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by vincentjk(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
I'm wordless.
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by vedaxcool(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
This liars have started again. Makinde after eating an innocent woman's son with your park Management touts you have cooked up another crisis to eat more people's kids?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Etizz: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wow....this is another means of extortion.... Business don open for them.....

But na the same police nai say no police get right to check your phone......na wa
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by EmeraldKing7(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Y
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by asobo1: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
shocked
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by NwaNimo1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Attorney General of the federation made it clear that individuals wouldn't be prosecuted.
Trust our olopka police.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by AbujaAgent: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please tell me this is not true, but this is Nigeria. Everything is possible

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by Seyi8750: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
You are arrested for yahoo yahoo scam.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by OsusTroller: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
grin
Re: I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni by BigSarah(f): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lol and you came to twitter to again, seems like you've learnt nothing...
SINCE FG has banned twitter, APC will be able to fulfil all its promises

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Outfit To AY Live Yesterday - Pictures / The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.