Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

How To Defend Your Partner's Weakness In That Relationship Or Marriage - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Defend Your Partner's Weakness In That Relationship Or Marriage (193 Views)

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating With The Same Gender? / Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo / Which Two Are You Picking To Defend You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Defend Your Partner's Weakness In That Relationship Or Marriage by QueenStartv(f): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fourth Nugget for a successful Relationship is letter D which stands for #Defense.

This is your ability to stand and protect each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtR4ScNKB24

Due to human imperfections, there are times your partner may get things wrong and everyone stands against them, that's basically the time to say, Baby I've got your back on this.

Always Defend your partner especially if you are married, Don't join the crowd to throw stones at him..( For instance) your partner added more salt to the food served mistakenly and everyone is complaining, please I know, it's carelessness but at that point everyone is being abusive do not abuse her too rather, try to calm the situation, apologize on her behalf and probably later you can talk to her about it.

#Queenstarbrand
#Queenstartv
#Relationship
#marriage

(1) (Reply)

Finally!! Davido & Wizkid Reunite, Sing At An Occasion. / Mompha Goes On Insta Live To Mock Hushpuppi. Says He Was Stubborn(watch Video) / New Music Alert By Giddinewz Gideon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.