Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Searching For This Acer Battery - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Searching For This Acer Battery (370 Views)

Do You Get This Acer Battery? / I Need This Acer 4752 Signal Cable, If Anyone Has Should Dm Me / Please Help Me With My Acer Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Searching For This Acer Battery by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Acer Aspire 1420p being over a year looking for this battery.Search almost all the places that I thought I will get it but to no avail. Just they used it for my studies but if nepa off light I have to switch to my phone.Pls can you help me in search of it or will you recommend any place or anyone that deals with laptop batteries that I will get it?
Re: Searching For This Acer Battery by chidiogo123(f): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2021
itzzkhaliii:
Acer Aspire 1420p being over a year looking for this
battery.Search almost all the places that I thought I
will get it but to no avail.
Just they used it for my studies but if nepa off light I
have to switch to my phone.Pls can you help me in
search of it or will you recommend any place or anyone
that deals with laptop batteries that I will get it?
It's available. Chat me on WhatsApp on my signature. Location is computer village Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Searching For This Acer Battery by chidiogo123(f): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
itzzkhaliii:
Acer Aspire 1420p being over a year looking for this
battery.Search almost all the places that I thought I
will get it but to no avail.
Just they used it for my studies but if nepa off light I
have to switch to my phone.Pls can you help me in
search of it or will you recommend any place or anyone
that deals with laptop batteries that I will get it?
or drop your digits let me chat you up.

(1) (Reply)

Budget 55k Each, 3 Units Core I3 Laptops Needed / Open Box HP Omen Gaming Laptop For 320k / Dell Inspiron 14//250gb//ram 4gb//intel Pentium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.