Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. (49788 Views)

Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by stanisbaratheon: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Or who told the policeman that the bus is staff bus

I wonder o
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by redsun(m): 12:25am On Jun 22, 2021
These muderfuckers don't know that embracing oyinbo the technology means no place to hide for their barbaric and wicked ways.
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by zoezoelogistics(m): 1:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Lol. Imagine the audacity.
Claiming staff lori iro. As his father father is a shareholder in the "business".

The internet is the best thing that has ever happened to humanity.
If you have access to the internet and an internet enabled phone and yet you are not earning, you are your own enemy.
How can you be doing 10GB sub monthly, yet you earn nothing from it.

Just this week i stumbled on a YouTube video that has helped me to earn about $250 by doing simple tasks.
Stay away if you are lazy and not ready to put in at least 30 minutes to 1 hr of work.
NO FOOD FOR A LAZY MAN. Lol.

You might find this thread i created for it helpful.
All the best.

https://www.nairaland.com/6614629/make-first-cash-online-legit
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
This country sef
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by Gamesmart: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

How u sure that d IGP doesn't have ghetto behavior?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting ( / Kaduna Bride Drowns In Floodwater 5 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) / Residents Scoop Fuel From Falling Tanker At OPIC Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.