Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them (58946 Views)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' / Dear Employers This Is What Motivates Us, So Stop Asking - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by Luceee204(f): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
No matter what field you are in, having certain career skills can increase your likelihood of success.
Here are the skills Employers are looking out for in recent times.

1. Sales and marketing
2. Healthcare and nursing
3. Data skills
4. Creativity
5. Artificial Intelligence
6. Blockchain
7. Communication and Negotiation skills

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by rockinrobin: 6:40am On Jun 21, 2021
How do I go about acquiring blockchain skills?

Luceee204:

No matter what field you are in, having certain career skills can increase your likelihood of success.

1. Sales and marketing
3. Data skills
4. Creativity
6. Blockchain

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by MVLOX(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2021
Luceee204:

1. Sales and marketing
3. Data skills
4. Creativity
6. Blockchain

Add UI/UX

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by iamyemiakins(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Anything ICT is a major selling point these days. If you're now very good at multitasking effectively, you'll be like a cabal in the establishment.

Na dem go dey rush you!

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by Karleb(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2021
True. But people are skeptical of hiring those without experience, so breaking into such fields might not be easy.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2021
Luceee204:

1. Sales and marketing all they need are young endowed girls nowadays only skill needed is how to arch your back
3. Data skills
4. Creativity
6. Blockchain

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by Luceee204(f): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2021
Yes please so true
MVLOX:

Add UI/UX

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by Luceee204(f): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2021
sad sad[quote author=everydayperson post=102936433][/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by Luceee204(f): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2021
Check for institutions that offer that skill
I have a friend who works in an EdTech
Will ask
rockinrobin:
How do I go about acquiring blockchain skills?

10 Likes

Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by josh001(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2021
josh001:

Hello sir. The email brings an error message. Can you kindly reforward the email.
Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by sammyKCC(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
josh001:

Hello sir. The email brings an error message. Can you kindly reforward the email.

uxb.samuels@gmail.com
Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by xoxocandy(f): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Add programming/developing to the list

2 Likes

Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by Rickmann: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Luceee204:

1. Sales and marketing
3. Data skills
4. Creativity
6. Blockchain

I am very interested in acquiring the blockchain technology skills..pls how do I go about it

9 Likes

Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by samwillyco1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hmm
Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
APC doesn't know anything. If you have all those skills combined, they'll still try to make you poor by all means.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by blazepascal(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yes ..exactly.
Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by emmyt2: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
100% correct
Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by Hahjascho(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ok, OK.
Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by Mindlog: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hmm...one has to upskill to meet today's market needs.
Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by bigdammyj: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Noted
Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by KingAzari: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Well, it would be hard for anyone with no skills to survive in this part of the world.

Even if na driving, abeg go for it. I have two & I'm never satisfied - I know I can still do more for myself.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by Seniorwriter(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Luceee204:

1. Sales and marketing
3. Data skills
4. Creativity
6. Blockchain

Insightful ....AI is BAe in these times & season.
However @OP you didn't state the demand curve for the skills you listed.
Howbeit in these times and season it's better to work remotely than be an offline official/worker.

In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you are yet earning even if it's #1k per day via online then it's your undoing (FAULT) !!
Olodo24:
what do I need to do to start earning online?
Since you already have access to internet + browsing gadgets then tell me what skill or passion you have.
You can earn from both or one of it.
Your Moniker is hilarious..are you the number 24th Olodo in your community? Pon Intended....Lolz
neyoflexzyl:

How
By creating an Online earning means.
Be it via freelancing, services or products.
GREATESTPIANIST:
please help me out, I am really interested in online services, how do I go about it
Reach out to the facebook id(names) on my profile's personal text.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity.

@Seniorwriter ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by ogoloray(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Damn the word “employer”

We done searching for jobs... now we gonna be pioneers!

4 Likes

Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by Heterodox(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
That blockchain skills. How to go about it? Any institution offering it?
Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by madridsta007(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Luceee204:

1. Sales and marketing
3. Data skills
4. Creativity
6. Blockchain

Writing Skills.
You will never, never, go wrong with writing skills that comes with being reliable and meeting set targets.

Blockchain, Nursing and Artificial Intelligence aren't "skills". They are taught in a classroom.
I do not think employers are chasing people are are skilled in Sales, Marketing, Commmunication and Negotiation.
"Creativity" is too vague.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them by Cooladex(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nice.....

Click here to read more about robust investments in haulage business and get your ROI with no stories

https://www.nairaland.com/6593135/making-good-consistent-returns-investment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / What Kind Of Job Can A Criminologist Get In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.