Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay (25260 Views)

My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso / Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World / Lagos: Third Most Stressful City In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by sukar886: 7:44am On Jun 21, 2021
Ah swear
Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by Hahjascho(m): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2021
Not surprised......the only surprise is Lagos still not being at no 1.
Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by SmartPolician: 7:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Monogamy:

Stop being mischievous, you could have accused the guy that started the tribal fight by claiming Yoruba people destroy Lagos..

If you guys can't stand the heat, then get the hell out from the kitchen

I tagged you two because if you had ignored his stupid comment, the conversation wouldn't have lingered.

BTW, there's no heat here...I just wanted you lots to grow some common sense because you adults behave like toddlers. Am I even sure you people are adults? Mtchewwww.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by hush15: 7:50am On Jun 21, 2021
paschalj4:
cool cool cool We don't have to worry about this analysis conducted by a german firm popularly known as (vaay). Cause am very optimistic that in due time gov sanwo olu, will fix this, and lagos will be the (Newyork City) of Nigeria. A city less stressful, well secured, and massive infastructural development for the ease of doing business.

With all these iranu tinubu boys are doing! Giving with one hand and taking with another?

Lagos cannot progress cos of the style of politics they play and as long as godfatherism and agberoism still persist. Lagos should be better than what it is based on what is been generated but over priced projects, baba sowipe, corrupt Civil service, greedy politicians and irresponsible citizens won't allow.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by BigBashiru: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Lagos-ranked-worlds-second-most-stressful-city

the Germans invaded Namibia around 1904 because Germany was overcrowded. they killed 80000 Namibians - a genocide. and you trust their report?
Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by seyz91(m): 7:52am On Jun 21, 2021
cheesy
ZUBY77:
It should be number one. Even Baghdad is better than Lagos in terms of stress.
Driving from Mike 2 to Badagry is like a war Zone since 12 years ago.
Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by seyz91(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2021
cheesy
chigoziri2403:
People that live in Lagos have engine oil as blood, they breathe in carbon monoxide and breathe out oxygen
Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by watchindelta(m): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Why igbo and yuraba always fighting online? That is why I like the northerners, they don't fight online! They will go to your own house and gv u a knockout. That is heart. not like these two online warriors.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by seyz91(m): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2021
Stop dreaming
paschalj4:
cool cool cool We don't have to worry about this analysis conducted by a german firm popularly known as (vaay). Cause am very optimistic that in due time gov sanwo olu, will fix this, and lagos will be the (Newyork City) of Nigeria. A city less stressful, well secured, and massive infastructural development for the ease of doing business.
Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by selemempe: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2021
LeeSantos:
That's why when some persons come, they run back and start shouting Lagos is a shithole, slum from their villages..

Lagos is very very very competitive.
There's 10,000+ banker better than u
10,000+ physician better than you
10, 000+ Marketers better than you
10,000+Physicists better than you
For a apartment u want to rent for ₦200k there are 10,000 person that want to pay ₦500k
Think you have one connection, when you come, that your connection dey learn for where 10,000 person connection dey.
Where u come from they call you God of trekking, come and check 10,000+ person's shoes and u go hail

So many person in your field better than you.

So it highly competitive, and human nature doesn't like competition.
ogbeni Lagos is a shithole. Don't take it as insult, take it as a challenge to do better.

Onitsha used to be the shittiest city east of the Niger, they took it as a challenge and today the worst days of Onitsha is behind it. Now Aba has replaced it in the hall of shame.

Just do better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by Johel(m): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Lagos-ranked-worlds-second-most-stressful-city

Lagos is number 1 most stressful state in the world imo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by seyz91(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Right and

You have said it all
LeeSantos:
That's why when some persons come, they run back and start shouting Lagos is a shithole, slum from their villages..

Lagos is very very very competitive.
There's 10,000+ banker better than u
10,000+ physician better than you
10, 000+ Marketers better than you
10,000+Physicists better than you
For a apartment u want to rent for ₦200k there are 10,000 person that want to pay ₦500k
Think you have one connection, when you come, that your connection dey learn for where 10,000 person connection dey.
Where u come from they call you God of trekking, come and check 10,000+ person's shoes and u go hail

So many person in your field better than you.

So it highly competitive, and human nature doesn't like competition.
Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by degenuine1(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Lagos get levels na
Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by seyz91(m): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2021
You no yet sense

Na yorubas dey migrate go there abi other tribe
Is the state not already yorubas own

Mumu kee you there
Ibadanpikin:
Yorubas have destroy Lagos.
Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by Splitmind: 8:01am On Jun 21, 2021
Better than any city these useless people who cooked this up are from angry
Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by Bahamas95(m): 8:02am On Jun 21, 2021
I can't stay in Lagos, I hate stress.

I only visit.....Lagosians are trying o.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by Edusouls(m): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2021
How much u don get from Lagos? Stop deceiving ur self no money in Lagos, but only suffering and stress
Jesse6:
Money dey Lagos
But the stress no be here

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by kindlyheart: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2021
chigoziri2403:
People that live in Lagos have engine oil as blood, they breathe in carbon monoxide and breathe out oxygen

grin grin just call them plants
Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by bluefilm: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2021
So true.

Co-signed.

No argument on that.
Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2021
We trust this ranking!

It is verified from Germany and not South West media

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by Rickylambert: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2021
Monogamy:

Oyo state alone is almost the same size with all the whole SE region in landmass.

Ogun state is a combination of 3 SE states in landmass.

Imagine upon how Tiny your region is you guys couldn't develop just 1/8 of the region but having some ridiculous thought of being the best in term of development in Nigeria..

Btw, have all the houses with brown roofs in SE have been demolished ?
No be by land mass Oge.Na bush full Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by Monogamy: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2021
SmartPolician:

I tagged you two because if you had ignored his stupid comment, the conversation wouldn't have lingered.

BTW, there's no heat here...I just wanted you lots to grow some common sense because you adults behave like toddlers. Am I even sure you people are adults? Mtchewwww.

Imagine how you are lying cheapishly on Monday morning.. Where and when did you tag the guy?

Like I said, if the kitchen's heat is no longer tolerable, you people should get out of it.

This time, it's fire for fire
Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by Jeux: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2021
Swears bro, it took me lesser time to travel from asegame market in Lomé, Togo to seme than from badagry to mike 2. I’m not joking o
ZUBY77:
It should be number one. Even Baghdad is better than Lagos in terms of stress.
Driving from Mike 2 to Badagry is like a war Zone since 12 years ago.
Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2021
Monogamy:

I see, it's logical to say if Igbo's are the one who developed Lagos, then Yorubas must be the one that underdeveloped SE entirely

True! Because take a look at the urban areas of the South East which the architecture and buildings and compare it to that of the urban areas in the South West apart from Lagos which is the case study...you will find out that the beauty of Akure is akin to a Local Government in Anambra State

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by caprini1: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Monogamy:

Oyo state alone is almost the same size with all the whole SE region in landmass.

Ogun state is a combination of 3 SE states in landmass.

Imagine upon how Tiny your region is you guys couldn't develop just 1/8 of the region but having some ridiculous thought of being the best in term of development in Nigeria..

Btw, have all the houses with brown roofs in SE have been demolished ?
I support you intoto on this,the 5 eastern states ,is about the size of Niger states.The Igbos are known for turning 50k to 1m in a couple of years with hard work,but our criminal Governors and senators ,collect billions of naira monthly as allocations,plus IGR,s...but 80% of developments you see in the east is privately done by citizens.My town roads is fully tarred with gutters and street lights and it was done by individuals,the only government presence is our police station,which was burnt during endsars ,but was reconstructed by an industrialist.I get tired when my fellow igbos are busy quarrelling online over other states,when we should be holding our elected officials by their balls.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by KRSWon: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2021
mu2sa2:
Nonsense. A "reputable" Nigerian firm should counter this with its findings ranking Lagos as it pleases it. After all, in situations like this there are always alternative facts.

This is a global ranking of cities around the world. How would this Nigerian firm reliably assess those other cities?

This "Vaay" aren't even the only ones saying this:

Lagos Ranks 139 out of 140 most liveable city in the world, worst in Africa. (2021)
https://nairametrics.com/2021/06/09/lagos-ranks-139-out-of-140-most-liveable-city-in-the-world-worst-in-africa/

Lagos State Ranks Third Worst City To Live In The World (2018)
https://www.guardian.ng/life/lagos-state-ranks-third-worst-city-to-live-in-the-world/

Most Stressful Cities In Africa (Lagos #1)
http://databod.com/most-stressful-cities-in-africa/

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by uthlaw: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
But at least south east do not boast of their brown roofs,mud houses and slum achievements,but instead boast with their different types of mansions,storey buildings and other assorted dishes sorry bungalows.
you should have develop your South East instead of running to Lagos!
Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by Emma1Oj(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2021
So true.. very stressful.. the traffic alone is enough to drill live and energy out of your body.
Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by meccuno: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2021
paschalj4:

Re: Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay by Kaybee7000(m): 8:33am On Jun 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu / Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta / Buhari Receives King Of Morrocco In Aso Rock Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.