Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

See The Fast Rising Gospel Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Fast Rising Gospel Artist (146 Views)

Meet Peebee _ Fastest Rising Gospel Artist (anticipate More Than Enough) / Fast rising Gospel Artist T-Gospel Releases A New Gospel 'God In Me' / Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Fast Rising Gospel Artist by Enemona1234(m): 6:20am On Jun 21, 2021
Hello people..!! Hope you are having a good day. Today on this celebrity gist I want to bring to you a fast rising Gospel Artist. His name is Micheal Monday and he uses Don Praiz as his stage name. He was asked during an interview and he said, there is life in music and not just any music but the gospel songs we listen to today. He said Eezee Conceptz is his choice of label to get signed to. He did a little performance for us and we were amazed.. We asked him to start posting some of his works on his insta handle and his reply was "I don't have that much audience to share them but that will not be a challenge... I will start posting them for others to see. Let me start making an impact from the little God has given me". You can check him out on Instagram @official_minister_mike. Please follow him so we can spread the word together and get blessed.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Architect For That Your House? / Justin Bieber Joins Wizkid And Tems For "Essence" Remix / Promote Your Song / Advertise - Richygist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.