Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Can I Take A Loan From Loan App To Boost My Business? I Need Advice! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Take A Loan From Loan App To Boost My Business? I Need Advice! (439 Views)

How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / Help! Embarrassing Calls From Loan Companies / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Take A Loan From Loan App To Boost My Business? I Need Advice! by Omawumi17(f): 6:58am On Jun 21, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE... Please i need advice... On the 11th of this month, i quit my POS Attendant job, the reason i made that decision was because the pay was low for a 7am to 6pm job. And as an extra year student( i defer a semester cos of project fee), i almost miss my seminar defence cos i had no time to concentrate on my studies. Actually, i wanted to work untill end of this month but my madam refuse to give me some days off to do a lot of very important things like certificate verification, practicals so i was forced to quit. My salary was 15k by the way.
So after quitting this job, i used my saving to start a perfume business. But the money is too small, cos i need to order from distributors and if i dont order much at once, waybill charge ll take all my gain.
Re: Can I Take A Loan From Loan App To Boost My Business? I Need Advice! by Omawumi17(f): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2021
So i started sourcing for loan, i searched and found an app, fair money. I downloaded this app yesterday, registered and was eligible for a 30k loan but am scared considering the fact that the repayment plan is to short and the interest is on the high side. What do you suggest i do co7 i am practically jobless now!
Re: Can I Take A Loan From Loan App To Boost My Business? I Need Advice! by dfrost: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2021
Loan apps can give you access to money faster than commercial banks although you also need to note the cons therein:

Most ask for for BVN/NIN.
They have access to your contacts.
Interest rate is high.
They will start sending threatening reminders to your contacts in case you default.

Are you ready to deal with that?

Just be careful.

My advice: You can still spool funds from family and friends and make a note of those you borrow from and repay as at when due. You can build trust from there.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Take A Loan From Loan App To Boost My Business? I Need Advice! by Leemekzy: 7:19am On Jun 21, 2021
take the advice of the guy above me.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Take A Loan From Loan App To Boost My Business? I Need Advice! by Omawumi17(f): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2021
THANK U SIRs
Re: Can I Take A Loan From Loan App To Boost My Business? I Need Advice! by SocialJustice: 7:26am On Jun 21, 2021
Omawumi17:
THANK U SIRs
You don't start a business with a loan. Especially not from loan sharks.

1 Like

Re: Can I Take A Loan From Loan App To Boost My Business? I Need Advice! by Leemekzy: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2021
Omawumi17:
THANK U SIRs
you welcome.
Re: Can I Take A Loan From Loan App To Boost My Business? I Need Advice! by Miradamian: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2021
JEREMIAH AKADIIRI WITH PHONE NO: 08139355168 IS A CRIMINAL ON THE RUN WITH COMPANY'S MONEY, HE IS WANTED BY CREDIT BUREAU AND WILL BE DEALT WITH.HE'S NOT TO BE TRUSTED WITH ANY FORM OF TRANSACTION, DISTANCE FROM HIM , HE HAS PROVEN TO BE A CRIMINAL.( I just received this from loan sharks with the guys picture and details of loan. This is how they will embarrass u if u no meet up. Don't try it

2 Likes

Re: Can I Take A Loan From Loan App To Boost My Business? I Need Advice! by Omawumi17(f): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2021
Miradamian:
JEREMIAH AKADIIRI WITH PHONE NO: 08139355168 IS A CRIMINAL ON THE RUN WITH COMPANY'S MONEY, HE IS WANTED BY CREDIT BUREAU AND WILL BE DEALT WITH.HE'S NOT TO BE TRUSTED WITH ANY FORM OF TRANSACTION, DISTANCE FROM HIM , HE HAS PROVEN TO BE A CRIMINAL.( I just received this from loan sharks with the guys picture and details of loan. This is how they will embarrass u if u no meet up. Don't try it
THANKS MA
Re: Can I Take A Loan From Loan App To Boost My Business? I Need Advice! by tatutatu: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2021
no try am

1 Like

Re: Can I Take A Loan From Loan App To Boost My Business? I Need Advice! by Omawumi17(f): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2021
tatutatu:
no try am
THANKS MA
Re: Can I Take A Loan From Loan App To Boost My Business? I Need Advice! by SavageResponse(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Omawumi17:
[color=#000099][/color]
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE... Please i need advice... On the 11th of this month, i quit my POS Attendant job, the reason i made that decision was because the pay was low for a 7am to 6pm job. And as an extra year student( i defer a semester cos of project fee), i almost miss my seminar defence cos i had no time to concentrate on my studies. Actually, i wanted to work untill end of this month but my madam refuse to give me some days off to do a lot of very important things like certificate verification, practicals so i was forced to quit. My salary was 15k by the way.
So after quitting this job, i used my saving to start a perfume business. But the money is too small, cos i need to order from distributors and if i dont order much at once, waybill charge ll take all my gain.

It's never a good idea to start a new business with loans whether from loan app or from banks.

Your best bet is to get funding fom your friends and relations then pay them back under flexible terms

You have to be ready to tighten your belt and work very hard if you want this business to succeed, this is not the time to spend all your money buying the latest or most expensive phone except if that phone is an integral part of the business and will contribute to revenue generation!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Take A Loan From Loan App To Boost My Business? I Need Advice! by o9o9: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Can you do an analysis of your business idea.

I don't mind helping you with consultation on scaling the business and understanding if it would be something successful or not.

The loan is secondary. Is the biz viable those are the questions you should be asking.

(1) (Reply)

Usdt Selling / Cover Your Old Looking Tile Using Luxury Vinyl Pvc Flooring / [free Premium] SEO Tool For Youtube, Fiverr & Tiktok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.