Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

VIDEO: Meet 5 Wise Men That May Take Over The Legacy Of Prophet T. B. Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: Meet 5 Wise Men That May Take Over The Legacy Of Prophet T. B. Joshua (633 Views)

Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert / Who Were Those Wise Men From The East? / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Meet 5 Wise Men That May Take Over The Legacy Of Prophet T. B. Joshua by Edem247(m): 7:11am On Jun 21, 2021
We are all aware that T. B. Joshua is dead, but he has prepared 5 men to take over his legacy. Who are these people and where are they from? This YouTube video will tell you all you need to know. Kindly click on this YouTube link to watch it by yourself

https://youtu.be/i61v_DrdfG8
Re: VIDEO: Meet 5 Wise Men That May Take Over The Legacy Of Prophet T. B. Joshua by onomeabuja: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2021
Edem247:
We are all aware that T. B. Joshua is dead, but he has prepared 5 men to take over his legacy. Who are these people and where are they from? This YouTube video will tell you all you need to know. Kindly click on this YouTube link to watch it by yourself

https://youtu.be/i61v_DrdfG8
u no wan change wit this " finding money syndrome abi? continu undecided

(1) (Reply)

34yrs Virgin Needs Husband / The True Gospel / Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.