Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel (35073 Views)

Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by fowlyansh181(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Believe politicians at your peril
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by IJOBA11: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Monogamy:
Reportedly yet no single picture to back this up
BORORO CHECK AGAIN angry
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Once you have access to power and have control over who gets killed, who gets arrested, who eats and over who you hate or love, a Human Being will reveal their Anger, their Ego, their Tricks which is their nature even their Stupidity.

Beware of Humans........
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Pierocash:
It is either they are having a cold war,or he has paid him heavily secretly and just demolishing it just to score cheap political point
you sabi the game grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by AreaFada2: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Amojii:
But he's the Governors loyalist why demolistion?
What if the structure is illegal? Even if he pays ighile secretly but demolishing an illegal structure is the right thing to do if no legal around it.
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Adnabh(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Either na the both of them plan na after he must have paid him huge or they dey fight. I fear who no fear naija politics
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Psalmistproject: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
The governor is only transmitting signals to trigger political mumbojumbo and media higi haga!

He's only telling the guy to see him at the back yard for money laundering contract.

By the way how much is a hotel?

He is only blowing breeze on the guys neck.
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by abidem4real: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Pennywise(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
A lot goes on in today's politics than meets the eyes grin grin
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by odegood: 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
ALL BOOKS

If you need soft copies of books in all field of studies in a pdf format on your phones, tablets or computer, then i can provide you.

I deal on books in pdf format in all field of study such as all branch of engineering, law, medicine, social sciences, art, pure sciences, environmental, religious, motivational, information technology, computer programming, novels e.tc.

Any book you can think of is readily available in pdf format.

Having books in pdf format on your devices makes you read on the go right on your phone, tablet or computer without having to carry heavy physical books along.

Contact me on 08062423365 or 08153590919
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Emzenoz(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lookwithiin:
This uncalled for nau
have you asked yourself why it was demolished ?
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by alcuin(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Obaseki will really suffer after his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Emzenoz(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
Wickedtruths:

Obaseki is a cursed ingrate and traitor.
. Have you asked yourself why it was demolished ? So if its an illegal structure he should leave it becuae they are friends ? This is one of the reason I hate APC. They have this notion that " Once we are friends we, you are protected"
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by amdoyin82(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Pierocash:
It is either they are having a cold war,or he has paid him heavily secretly and just demolishing it just to score cheap political point
exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Rickywardell332: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
He will be compensated
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Bahamas95(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
If you see Naija politicians you nor run that means leg dey pain you. grin
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by ChukwuObe: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Wickedtruths:

Obaseki is a cursed ingrate and traitor.

Only fools from Biafra land with damaged brained of Kanu will think that a man who betrayed his benefactor will not do worst to other benefactors.

1 Like

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by AAADE(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
tutudesz:
Government no get friend O! undecided undecided
ABI oo
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by omoregie7968: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Their problems.
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by nelcliff(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Guys na dem dem.. Nor go over worry yourself for their matters..

In another another news.. Check out my BIO if you want to make steady $5 everyday.
You may think it's too small but trust me it make sense..

Reach me through whatsapp
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Exponental(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
If he settles him, does he have to announce? There's more to it jare.
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by nnatobryno(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
hypocrites and sycophants everywhere, so because he is Obaseki's loyalist, he should go about disrupting the state's masterplan.

idiots
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by RichAbujaGuy: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
Which millions? From the pic it looks like a shack or a potential ashawo haven. grin
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by frankson1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Emzenoz:
. Have you asked yourself why it was demolished ? So if its an illegal structure he should leave it becuae they are friends ? This is one of the reason I hate APC. They have this notion that " Once we are friends we, you are protected"

Indeed! The reason all states controlled by the PDP are heavenly. We saw how many PDP members the party prosecuted for different crimes committed during their time.

If it's true that the hotel owner is a close person to Obaseki and there's no issue between them, then it's just for show and the man will be heavily compensated. Who knows if Obaseki is planning to hurt properties of his opponents.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by ford101: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
I wish it was Rtd major general Charles ehigi's hotel that the demolished.whats the hotel name again.zeus guest Inn.
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Uncleodi(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Pierocash:

I think I will agree with you....somethings can be done behind the scene so as to appear unbiased

3 Likes

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Olofin2(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Penguin2:
With this, Tony Kabaka will know that the demolition of his hotel wasn’t political witch-hunt.

Same with any other person whose hotel would be demolished.

Something tells me the bulldozer is on its way to One of Oshiomole’s illegal acquirements angry

What if he did it to deceive people like you while secretly paying off the owner?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) / Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 / Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.