Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. (1019 Views)

PKO Palm Kernel Oil For Sale In Ekori Skirt LGA / Huge Python Killed By A Farmer In Calabar (Photo) / Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Cake For Sale. Call 07032415850 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by MessiahMARLIANS: 7:27am On Jun 21, 2021
Following The Establishment of The AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) Platform which I developed for The Financial Empowerment of Nigerian/Afrikan Youth, This thread is created to:

- Educate,

- Enlighten,

- Expose,

- Engage and

- Empower NIGERIAN/AFRIKAN Youths through AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE OF FOOD ITEMS from THE RURAL FARMGATES in The Villages to THE URBAN MARKETS in The Cities.

The AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) Platform is created to Solve The HIGH RATE OF UNEMPLOYMENT in Afrika particularly Nigeria by providing AGRICULTURAL JOBS EMPOWERMENT SOLUTIONS.

Simply put;

To Solve The UNEMPLOYMENT Issue in Nigeria/Afrika; Instead of Nigerian/Afrikan Youth to continue waiting ENDLESSLY for Jobs in coorporations; My AIM is To UTILIZE The AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) Platform to Advice Youths to Engage in Food Merchandises from Rural Farmgates to Urban Markets.

There is Good Profits to be realized by Nigerian/Afrikan Youth through AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE of Food Items from The Rural Farmgates in The Villages to Urban Markets in The Cities.

This has been one of the Avenues I've always utilized to Grow My Wealth since I graduated from The Federal University of Technology, Akure since Year 2013.

Everything is Practical.

Life is Practical.

People Must Eat, So Engaging in Food Merchandises is a good way to start building a career for yourself instead of wasting your TIME seeking LIMITED JOBS.

This morning; as early as 4:00 am; I was awake this morning to begin packaging The Palm Oil and Garri which I recently bought with My other Messianic Bossom.

We had already concluded with the purchase of Palm Oil and Garri from The Village Farmers in Ekori, Yesterday.

So, Our Objectives this morning is to move food items to The City of Calabar where We can make sales of Our The Garri and Palm Oil for some Good Profits.

Stay Tuned as I Engage You with Our Business/Investment Adventures with The AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) Platform.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by Rickywardell332: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2021
Good . I will be entering the palm oil business in few months . Will be interested in this your thread . i will stay tuned thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2021
Yesterday; We had had an appointment with Our Driver to meet very early this morning @ 5:00 am.

It was his usual routine to take off from Ekori Village to Calabar City by 6:00 am.

So, We had agreed to meet as early as 5:00 am.

However; when myself and my other Messianic Bossom - MESSIAH. ORIADE, Adewale Emmanuel walked to his place earlier this morning, he wasn't even awake @ 5:00 am.

He's a married man; so I guess he's really tired.

So, We had to wait until he woke up by 6:30 am.

We had told and triggered his wife to help us wake him up.

Finally, when she did - He woke up and was out to meet with us.

"Oga, No Vex. Yesternight - Plenty things happen so I sleep late" - He said.

"I no vex oo, I know say plenty things go don happen for night since you return to your Wife from Calabar yesterday." - My Response.

"So, how e go be ? Make We go carry the items na" - He said.

"Oya na. The Garri dey very close to your house for here. While the palm oil dey Our own house for Kesepan." - I replied.

"Okay !"

So, We Moved.

As it is; We are enrouting To CALABAR CITY from EKORI VILLAGE to SELL The BAGS of GARRI and KEGS of PALM OIL which We had bought from The Cassava and Oil Palm Farmers respectively.

As We advance in Our PRACTICAL AGRICULTURAL JOURNEY, I'll be keeping this thread Updated and Lively with Our AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE LIFESTYLE and ESCAPADES with The SOLE PURPOSE of FINANCIALLY ALIGNING (A), EMPOWERING (E), INSPIRING (I), ORGANIZING (O) and UNITING (U) Nigerian/Afrikan Youth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by zoeA: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2021
O boy! This your language...na wa o!
I go need garri,palm oil and snails
Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
HISTORY IN BRIEF:

This last 6 Months have been Dedicated To Living and Staying in Ekoli Yeden.

This decision have made me very acquainted and very popular amongst The People of Ekori.

Spirirtually; This is an Assignment I've had to live up to. I've had to be acquainted to The Cultures and Traditions of The People of EKOLI YEDEN.

Strategically; This was the Easiest and Greatest Way of getting Acquainted to The Local Farmers who I would be needing To Achieve Some of My INTEGRAL Goals through AGRICULTURE with The AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) Platform.

As an Investment-Tourist; This is actually My First Time of Staying in a particular Rural Settlement for over 3 Months.

I've enjoyed my Stay in EKOLI YEDEN as A Stranger, Local Celebrity, Son of The Soil and A MESSIAH.

EKOLI YEDEN being one of the Most Entertaining Villages in Afrika is a Very Lovely Place opened to Many Agricultural Financial Opportunities for those who love to Utilize Opportunities.

As a Political Solutionist; My Sojourns all around Afrika has been for The Purpose of Understanding The Reason for The PROLONGED POVERTY in Afrika.

So far; I've come to the conclusion that The PROLONGED POVERTY in Nigeria is SELF-AFFLICTED compared to How People would Blame People in Government for Their POOR PREDICAMENT.

As an Investment-Tourist; My Sojourns all around Afrika has been for The Purpose of SPOTING and EXPOSING OPPORTUNITIES To People who would be interested in them.

Today; as I write - I'm on My Way To CALABAR to SELL from The ABUNDANCE of CASSAVA (GARRI) and PALM OIL which I purchased with My Other Messianic Bossoms in The Village of EKOLI YEDEN.

The Objective of This Sensitization Tale is to:

Educate,

Entertain,

Enlighten,

Entertain and

Empower Interested People with The ENGAGEMENTS of AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE through AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX).

Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Rickywardell332:
Good . I will be entering the palm oil business in few months . Will be interested in this your thread . i will stay tuned thanks.

You are most welcome.

Stay tuned in.
Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
zoeA:
O boy! This your language...na wa o!
I go need garri,palm oil and snails

What Quantity of Garri do you need ? What type - Yellow or White Garri ?

What Quantity of Palm oil do you need? We sell in 25litres kegs and 5 litres kegs.

What Quantity of Snails do you need ? We sell in Dozens.

Where is your location for delivery?
Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by zoeA: 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=MessiahMARLIANS post=102948538]

What Quantity of Palm oil do you need? We sell in 25litres kegs and 5 litres kegs.

Dm me... WhatsApp 08155556971
Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=zoeA post=102961811][/quote]

@zoeA

We can run transactions openly here.

That is one of the reasons this thread was opened - For Opened and Transparent Transactions.

I'm not caught up for WhatsApp. I'm a very busy person.

If what you need is urgent; then you can place your orders on here and I provide you with my price quotes - Then We proceed to transacting.

Else;

I'll have My Personal Assistant write to you on WhatsApp Whenever....

Best Regards.
Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by zoeA: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:

Price?
Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
zoeA:

Price?

Present Price of Yellow Garri (10 custard plastics) = 13,000 Naira

Present Price of 5 litres of Palm Oil : 3,500 naira (with keg).

Present Price of 25 litres of Palm Oil: 17,000 Naira.

Where is your location?
Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by zoeA: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:

Present Price of Yellow Garri (10 custard plastics) = 13,000 Naira

Present Price of 5 litres of Palm Oil : 3,500 naira (with keg).

Present Price of 25 litres of Palm Oil: 17,000 Naira.

Where is your location?

Snails 2k...how many is it?
I'm at Atimbo
Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Our First Merchandise Survey to Calabar from Ekori was a success as we engaged many of the Food Items Traders in the markets of Calabar.

We had engaged the foodstuff sellers with the Garri and Palm Oil which we intend to constantly supply to them... The experience gathered was very well enlightening.

I'll be updating this thread with some of our Merchandise Activities and Escapades so that interested people can learn from them.

Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2021
OUR PALM OIL MERCHANDISE EXPERIENCE:

We arrived Calabar with the belief that we would sell each 25 litres of our Palm Oil between 14,000 - 15,000 Naira.

We had gotten information of this price from a friend of ours who lived in Calabar. He served as our Food Item Price Agent. He had told us the price obtainable to sell our processed Garri and Palm Oil.

We had bought Our Palm Oil at the different Oil Mills in Ekori some weeks ago at the rate of 11,500 - 12,000 Naira.

We made an earlier purchase of 1 Keg of Palm oil at 11,500 Naira; and we bought 3 other kegs for 12,000 Naira.

Upon getting to Calabar, we had to venture into the markets to look for a Major Buyer who could purchase large quantities of Palm oil as our objective was to do a weekly supply of 100 Kegs of Palm oil.

Upon so many walks and talks, we finally arrived at a desired destination with an Alhaji who has the capacity to purchase thousands of kegs of Palm oil.

This happened on Our first day of Market Survey. It was really GOOD NEWS and Exciting for us as All Our Efforts and Sacrifices really paid off with Connecting with One of The Biggest Distributors of Palm Oil to the North from The South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2021
Like I wrote earlier, this Alhaji has the capacity to buy thousands of 25 litres of kegs of Palm Oil.

We discovered that He is one of the Biggest Supplier of Palm Oil to Soap Producing Companies who comes down to purchase palm oil from him in large tankers.

This information was very vital to us as we have been able to Utilize this information to Our very own Financial Advantage which will also help in Aiding more of Our Palm Oil Supplies to Soap Producing Companies as We engage in the Quest of Putting an end to ADULTERATED PALM OIL being supplied to the Food Market for HUMAN CONSUMPTION.

It is no news how over 40% of the Palm Oil being sold in the Market today are oils that have been ADULTERATED with Cancerous Chemicals which have long term side effects.

Many people engage in Adulterating the palm oil which they supply to the market with Liquids and Chemicals so as to increase their Profit Margins.

However, this act is bad and very difficult to tackle because all these people care about is to make more money rather than care for the health of people.

One of Our Ultimate Solutions to this Issue of Palm Oil Adulteration is to Sensitize People on how they can earn More Profits from Supplying Unadulterated Palm Oil whilst still making good profits without putting the health of many people at risk.

This will very much be related on this thread much later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2021
On Our First Palm Oil Merchandise Trip to Calabar, We had sold each of the 25 litres of Palm Oil for 14,000 Naira.

We had transported each of the 25 litres Keg of Palm Oil to Calabar at the rate of 500 naira. That is; conveying all of the 4 kegs of Palm oil cost us 2,000 Naira.

Another 500 naira was incurred to deliver the palm oil from the store where we kept them in Calabar prior to Our Survey.

So altogether, Our cost on logistics for transporting the 4 kegs of Palm Oil to Our Destination of sales was 2,500 naira.

Return Sales made on Palm Oil = 14,000 naira Γ— 4 kegs = 56,000 Naira.

Purchase made on Palm Oil = 11,500 + (12,000 Γ—3) = 47,500 Naira.

Cost on LOGISTICS = 2,500 naira

Total cost on Merchandise = (Purchase made on Palm Oil) + (Cost on LOGISTICS) = 47,500 + 2,500 = 50,000 Naira.

Profits Realized on 4 Kegs of Palm Oil = (Return Salex made on Palm Oil) - (Total Cost on Merchandise) = 56,000 - 50,000 = 6,000 Naira.

That is;

6,000 Naira was realised on Our First Market Survey of Palm Oil in the City of Calabar.

With this being achieved, We have been able to establish a Partnership Alignment with Our Alhaji to supply 1,000 Kegs of Palm Oil on a Monthly basis.

For now; Our Aim is to ensure a regular weekly supply of atleast 100 kegs of Palm Oil so that we can be able to Maximize Good Profits. For Us to Achieve this; we are opening Our Investment Doors to Potential Investors who would be interested in reaping profits through Our Palm Oil Merchandise @ AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Those who are interested in investing in Our Weekly Palm Oil Merchandise should relate with us on here or write to us on WhatsApp via the contact number on my BIO below.

As stated on Our AGRICULTURAL FOREX website; We are giving out a 15% Returns on Investments on a Monthly basis with regards to Our Weekly Palm Oil Merchandise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:
Like I wrote earlier, this Alhaji has the capacity to buy thousands of 25 litres of kegs of Palm Oil.

We discovered that He is one of the Biggest Supplier of Palm Oil to Soap Producing Companies who comes down to purchase palm oil from him in large tankers.

This information was very vital to us as we have been able to Utilize this information to Our very own Financial Advantage which will also help in Aiding more of Our Palm Oil Supplies to Soap Producing Companies as We engage in the Quest of Putting an end to ADULTERATED PALM OIL being supplied to the Food Market for HUMAN CONSUMPTION.

It is no news how over 40% of the Palm Oil being sold in the Market today are oils that have been ADULTERATED with Cancerous Chemicals which have long term side effects.

Many people engage in Adulterating the palm oil which they supply to the market with Liquids and Chemicals so as to increase their Profit Margins.

However, this act is bad and very difficult to tackle because all these people care about is to make more money rather than care for the health of people.

One of Our Ultimate Solutions to this Issue of Palm Oil Adulteration is to Sensitize People on how they can earn More Profits from Supplying Unadulterated Palm Oil whilst still making good profits without putting the health of many people at risk.

This will very much be related on this thread much later.

As earlier stated:

To this effect;

One of Our Ultimate Solutions is to be the Distributive Channel of Palm Oil to the Right Markets. That is; we are ensuring that 100% Quality Palm Oil is being Distributed to the Food Market for consumption while ensuring Distribution of water-mixed Palm Oil are distributed to Soap Producing Companies.

This is a golden information that will reduce people from supplying harmful Palm oil to the food markets as they quit Utilizing chemicals to mix their palm oil.

Sooner, we will be working together with the Ministry of Agriculture and Ministry of Health on how to Effectively Sensitize Local Farmers and Palm Oil Millers on Harzardous Effect of Utilizing Chemicals on Palm Oil.

It is Hightime We Educated Our Local Farmers on How They can Realize Good Profits on Palm Oil without Utilizing Chemicals that are Harmful to the body as they engage in Supplying Palm Oil to Soap Companies for the purpose of Saponification which the process of Producing Soap.

Furthermore, we are already Engaging with BANK OF INDUSTRY on how We can Maximize and Share Profits as it get invested in Our Palm Oil Merchandise Ordeal.

Re: AGFX: EKORI To CALABAR Connections & Transactions: Garri And Palm Oil Movement. by LegitWebsites: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
IMPROMPTU Financial Teachings.