Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari (5329 Views)

Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff / Finally! Buhari Humbles Akpabio! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by ScamHunter: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lifestone:

How has the government lost? those killed are Igbos, the criminals released will terrorised mostly Igbos and the government properties burnt were meant to serve the Igbos.
I can't still get the rationale for the self inflicted wounds.
The rationale is that Fulani are still entrenched in other tribe's forests but have no foothold to Igbo land. Clear now? For instance, the Yoruba cry daily about the herders waiting at a moment's notice to pounce on them right from their backyard. All Fulani have exited Igbo forests. Got it now?
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by ScamHunter: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Well it's the smarter option for the wise.

With this headline alone - Buhari has defused any further calls to UN, EU, FIFA etc. about dictatorial tendencies or related wailings, meanwhile he is yet to make any concessions and has secured the declaration of the SE Governors condemning Nnamdi Kanu and the whole secession movement and ESN are now puppies.

Well Aimed Strategy.
Keep dreaming. Igbo have driven out fulani terrorists from their forests. The only tribe to do that. So how do you compare them with yours that has no answer to the threat?
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Ojiofor: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Dream on.

Fulani organisations have been asking for a referendum for Igbos for quite a while.
While I don't expect Buhari to concede to referendum, one thing Buhari and his fellow Fulani terrorists will agree on, is that the Igbos are very formidable, and that by osmosis, they are now infecting other parts of the south with the longing for freedom.

Fulanis never in their dreams, anticipated that Yorubas will start an agitation to break away from Nigeria. Fulanis never anticipated that a Yoruba militia will come into being, thanks to Igboho/Kanu partnership. Once this militia is released into Yoruba forests, they will not be handing any Fulani terrorists to the police. They will be sent to God right there. That is the osmosis I talk about.

Today, Ibibios and Annangs are now asking for an Ibom republic. This destroys the usual isolation attempt that the Fulanis were trying to engineer. Today there are two dots in the east, thus destroying a major plan of the Fulanis.

All these agitations are rightly attributable to the Igbos and IPOB.

Buhari's intelligence also knows that we are all going through a calm before the storm. IPOB's relationship with the Ambazonians, means there is a huge possibility of an invasion force breaking into Nigeria within the next few weeks or months. This talk of dialogue is obviously to help reduce the possibility of such an invasion, by people you have already made your diehard enemies, and who are unlikely to take prisoners, when in action. Buhari now wants to chicken out by introducing this dialogue.

Buhari knows his only way out is to negotiate. Of course we all know IPOB leadership cannot be bribed and they will stick to their points.

But Buhari has lost a golden opportunity to speak with these groups as a father will speak with his children. When he should have acted like a father, he acted like a sworn enemy by declaring a banner-waving organisation, a terrorist group.
Anyway, better late than never.

Look at how proud you sound 'All these agitations are rightly attributable to the Igbos and IPOB'
While we keep paying heavy price both in blood and resources without benefit.
Akwa Ibom people choose the civilise way of agitation which is risk free by simply going to UN but you guys have stubbornly choosen to engage Nigeria military in Igboland with few stolen guns.Yet we claim to be smart people.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Lifestone(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
ScamHunter:

You lack insight into what has happened. The essence is that it is no longer incontrovertible that Igbo will never cede territory to the Fulani. ESN is only a symbol of Igbo doggedness and determination. Not even in a hundred years would any negotiation have Fulani presence or Ruga in Igbo land the way they have confidently mapped in Oyo and Ogun and even Ekiti willingly ceded territory for Ruga. That is the essence of Igbo spirit. Conquest is out of the question. It's the same spirit that stopped the British from conquering us for 30 years when every other tribe succumbed without a shot.
Just wondering if the costs of these isn't too much in term of blood etc. Continue agitation without arms struggle would have yeilded the desired results
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Alusiizizi(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ojiofor:

Look at how proud you sound 'All these agitations are rightly attributable to the Igbos and IPOB'
Akwa Ibom people choose the civilise way of agitation which is risk free by simply going to UN but you guys have stubbornly choosen to engage Nigeria military in Igboland with few stolen guns.Yet we claim to be smart people.

This is a lie. Akwa Ibom resorted to pretty much the same means that IPOB resorted to. I'll have you know that a good number of IPOB members are from Akwa Ibom.
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by afube: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lifestone:

How has the government lost? those killed are Igbos, the criminals released will terrorised mostly Igbos and the government properties burnt were meant to serve the Igbos.
I can't still get the rationale for the self inflicted wounds.

the federal government dominated by the Fulani and their lily-livered partners will have to share political, defence and economic powers with ndigbo, the days of Fulanis and their cohorts riding roughshod over ndigbo is long gone, the fear of injury don comot from the eye of the bully's victim. The street bully now knows that the victim "can and will" fight back, see the Fulani will restructure or risk losing it all..........the handwriting is on the wall...............................boys are not yet smiling o!!
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by OfoIgbo: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ojiofor:

I don't even know who ever told you I am a member of IPOB or that I consider Kanu my leader.

Kanu has his flaws, but his heart is pure and blameless.

I have said several times in this forum that I would have preferred a Tony Nnadi leading the whole IPOB as he has a more diplomatic way of going about this self-determination processes than Kanu.

But in the absence of Ojiofor leading a peaceful and diplomatic drive to achieve Biafra, Kanu who happens to be in the field, while flawed, is still in the field, and his actions are better than just being in front of your keyboard and be moaning.

Buhari is now trying to talk, all because of Kanu's flawed moves. And by the way, you can't make omelette without breaking eggs. Finally, Buhari is responsible for those that died, not Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by OfoIgbo: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Alusiizizi:

This is a lie. Akwa Ibom resorted to pretty much the same means that IPOB resorted to. I'll have you know that a good number of IPOB members are from Akwa Ibom.

And also a lot of Akwa-cross people in the UGM ranks
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by ScamHunter: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lifestone:

Just wondering if the costs of these isn't too much in term of blood etc. Continue agitation without arms struggle would have yeilded the desired results
No, without arms struggle, the cost would be equally be expensive as seen in Benue. You have to know that it is a thin line between the Biafran agitation and the resistance to Fulani conquest agenda that dovetailed to the present crisis. The Fulani had already plated their stooges as governors. It was a matter of being entrenched and start murdering people continually. The Biafran agitators only stepped in to counter the agenda knowing that the Biafran dream would die if Fulani are entrenched the way they are in Yoruba forests and the way they have easy leeway to murder people in Benue at will. In other words, the price in blood is the price for positioning for liberty. It is not excusable,but some tribes like Igbo do not yield to servitude and slavery.
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by afube: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
owobokiri:

As for me, he can keep his concessions! Obviously, he can't make any significant concessions to any igboman. Ngige is just an inebriated igbo politician desperate to say and do anything just to keep his job..
Buharis time is almost Over anyways....

I even want Buhari to replace himself with a fulani and make another fuulani the new Vee Pee! That's the only way we might have the chance of getting the rest of the country behind the igbo opposition to his Evil machinations!

Events of the last few days are enough to let everyone in igboland know that irrespective of the evil committed by either Mr Buhari or his fuulani cohorts, most parts of this country will still be fixated on the igboman whom they fear to no end while denying so..

The fact that folks whose dads and moms were driven to Benin IDP Camps, were more interested in helping the government suppress the activities of ESN and UGM in Owerri, than fighting off killer Herdsmen at Ibarappa via Iganga, should be an eye opener for the uninitiated..

you know! I used to be a firm believer in an all-inclusive Biafra but after the small rofo rofo struggle between IPOB and the security forces, I can now confirm that this struggle is near 100% an Igbo struggle but our southern brothers have positioned themselves to benefit from the outcome, whichever way it goes. If ndigbo lose,they will rush to take our place in the zoo ecosystem............if we win,they will enjoy the benefits without putting in the work. The black man is almost devoid of honor,at least the igboman still get some shame and a bit of resolve.........we have to be careful with all these people ,dem no be am at all .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by BossJamal: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Dream on.

Fulani organisations have been asking for a referendum for Igbos for quite a while.
While I don't expect Buhari to concede to referendum, one thing Buhari and his fellow Fulani terrorists will agree on, is that the Igbos are very formidable, and that by osmosis, they are now infecting other parts of the south with the longing for freedom.

Fulanis never in their dreams, anticipated that Yorubas will start an agitation to break away from Nigeria. Fulanis never anticipated that a Yoruba militia will come into being, thanks to Igboho/Kanu partnership. Once this militia is released into Yoruba forests, they will not be handing any Fulani terrorists to the police. They will be sent to God right there. That is the osmosis I talk about.

Today, Ibibios and Annangs are now asking for an Ibom republic. This destroys the usual isolation attempt that the Fulanis were trying to engineer. Today there are two dots in the east, thus destroying a major plan of the Fulanis.

All these agitations are rightly attributable to the Igbos and IPOB.

Buhari's intelligence also knows that we are all going through a calm before the storm. IPOB's relationship with the Ambazonians, means there is a huge possibility of an invasion force breaking into Nigeria within the next few weeks or months. This talk of dialogue is obviously to help reduce the possibility of such an invasion, by people you have already made your diehard enemies, and who are unlikely to take prisoners, when in action. Buhari now wants to chicken out by introducing this dialogue.

Buhari knows his only way out is to negotiate. Of course we all know IPOB leadership cannot be bribed and they will stick to their points.

But Buhari has lost a golden opportunity to speak with these groups as a father will speak with his children. When he should have acted like a father, he acted like a sworn enemy by declaring a banner-waving organisation, a terrorist group.
Anyway, better late than never.

Aptly written...well said. This is nothing but the truth. This is d way we political analyst sees it. Buhari and his cabal failed to calm it at d beginning because of his ego..in fact the advisers of this govt keep pouring fuel to fire.

As much as i dont like d way d igbos are being marginalised,the govt of d day should have seeked for dialogue earlier on..after all d Ipob guys don't operate like d boko haram goons..why not dialogue with these pple and save the nation.
Now these guys are going to join force with Ambazonia and co to agitate more...isn't this what we call bigger wahala?

As a Northerner i can say Buhari hasn't handled this issue well from inception.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by ScamHunter: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. When are you going to reject the devil by turning your back on lying and deceptive behaviour? Be proud of your IPOBian flat head because you can never be Yorubas by lying that you are daily and non-stop.

As per your topic, I only see the jubilation of a kid. Buhari only wants to dialogue with Igbo leaders/Governors because they have now come out unitedly to denounce IPOB and turn their back on Kanu with the announcement that "IPOB do not speak for majority of Igbos".

Buhari is an Army General who will always exploit fear he senses in others. He now sees leaders who are apologetic, scared and regretful of how they let Kanu and IPOB turn the SE into Somalia, Iraq, Syria etal.

Buhari only wants to cynically use the desperation of SE leaders to help him crush and put down Kanu and IPOB for good. Just watch and see. You will thank me later for predicting this just as I predicted correctly and precisely where the IPOB, UGM and ESN menace would destructively and eventually lead ala Igbo to.

Afonja, the enemy of Igbo. Just say that you've been sleepless because your wicked spirit is restless that your wicked dream for Igbo CANNOT see the light of day. When has the Fulani or even your Afonja become wiser than Igbo? ESN has driven herdsmen killing Igbos from our forests. Just rejoice because the janjaweeed your allies will soon pounce from your forests to send your people oon exile. They, like the original Afonja, you'll share the bounty of Yorubaland with your Fulani friends before they send you where you ought to belong.
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by ScamHunter: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
owobokiri:

As for me, he can keep his concessions! Obviously, he can't make any significant concessions to any igboman. Ngige is just an inebriated igbo politician desperate to say and do anything just to keep his job..
Buharis time is almost Over anyways....

I even want Buhari to replace himself with a fulani and make another fuulani the new Vee Pee! That's the only way we might have the chance of getting the rest of the country behind the igbo opposition to his Evil machinations!

Events of the last few days are enough to let everyone in igboland know that irrespective of the evil committed by either Mr Buhari or his fuulani cohorts, most parts of this country will still be fixated on the igboman whom they fear to no end while denying so..

The fact that folks whose dads and moms were driven to Benin IDP Camps, were more interested in helping the government suppress the activities of ESN and UGM in Owerri, than fighting off killer Herdsmen at Ibarappa via Iganga, should be an eye opener for the uninitiated..

You are very right. The hatred the Yoruba people have for Igbo is stronger than their own desire for survival. They would rather support Fulani to the grave than see Igbo defeat the evil that wants to devour every native tribe in this country. Interesting that most of the other tribes are not even better, with the exception of the Ibibios and Annang. Perhaps, there is a dark veil that the Fulani has used in blinding their hearts. The good news is that every Igbo knows that subjugation is out of the equation. I see what is playing out as the stupidity of a tribe that Fulani has already taken a chunk of their terrritory, hoping that they would pacify killers by making them friends. We would be alive when more of their territories will be ceded to the Futa Jalon hoard. While Igbo keeps their head high.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
ScamHunter:

Afonja, the enemy of Igbo. Just say that you've been sleepless because your wicked spirit is restless that your wicked dream for Igbo CANNOT see the light of day. When has the Fulani or even your Afonja become wiser than Igbo? ESN has driven herdsmen killing Igbos from our forests. Just rejoice because the janjaweeed your allies will soon pounce from your forests to send your people oon exile. They, like the original Afonja, you'll share the bounty of Yorubaland with your Fulani friends before they send you where you ought to belong.

Dont mind those Yoruba people pretending like they've got the interest of the Igbos at heart
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by CelebCircle: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
What's your thought on this guy's?
For the full gist, please visit out YouTube channel & don't forget to subscribe for more gist like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEFnGOxN1j4
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by ScamHunter: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Exactly. I wonder how other ethnicities would have coped without the Igbos challenging the Fulanis

Even with the Igbo challenge and resistance of the Janjaweeed, they're all goners. Most of them at least. We did a discourse sometime and found out that Fulani hold just a handful of Nigerian tribes in dread. These are Igbo, Kanuri, Eggon, Langtang and a Mambilla tribe I do not know their name.
In other words, all other Nigeria tribes are sitting ducks waiting to be conquered, That's why the Fulani hatred for Igbo is immense and why they're determined to fight to the death to conquer the unconquerable. Finally, I think they want Igbo out of the way, perhaps, that's why they're mooting exit with 5 states, which is not possible. However, if they concede all Igbo territory to us, I think IPOB should grab the opportunity. We can't be dying for hateful tribes that hate us.

For the avoidance of doubt, Igbo territory is from the Benin kingdom to Tiv land, then we are bounded to the South East by the Ibibio and Annang and SW by the Ijaw, Southernmost by the Atlantic. With such concession, Igbo should exit and leave Fulani and their buddy supporting tribes.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Ojiofor: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I don't even know who ever told you I am a member of IPOB or that I consider Kanu my leader.

Kanu has his flaws, but his heart is pure and blameless.

I have said several times in this forum that I would have preferred a Tony Nnadi leading the whole IPOB as he has a more diplomatic way of going about this self-determination processes than Kanu.

But in the absence of Ojiofor leading a peaceful and diplomatic drive to achieve Biafra, Kanu who happens to be in the field, while flawed, is still in the field, and his actions are better than just being in front of your keyboard and be moaning.

Buhari is now trying to talk, all because of Kanu's flawed moves. And by the way, you can't make omelette without breaking eggs. Finally, Buhari is responsible for those that died, not Kanu.

Tony Nnadi is doing that on diplomatic front already.
Igbo head must be broken to make omelette for Nigerians all the time.
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Ojiofor: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Yeah,Good number of them are in IPOB but how many times have they organised protest in Uyo and other cities in their state to show solidarity to IPOB?Okay they come to Aba to join you in protest grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Valkrie: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
AMINDA:
So the Igbos had to send many of their youths to early graves and plunge their region into tumoil just to get Buhari to discuss with their leaders? Is that what we are celebrating on this thread? Would the discussion end up with Buhari agreeing that Southeast secedes? What concessions do you honestly expect from the discussion that Buhari has not already made to the Southeast. It is just an opportunity for the Southeast to save face.

Arrival of the bandits...!!
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Mohlara1: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
Register your business through a team of managerial experts and accredited CAC Consultants.

We have helped thousands of entrepreneurs power their ambitions by registering their businesses under the Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C).

Our registration include:
•Business Name
• Limited Liability Company.
• Churches, mosques, and schools, etc.
• Non-Governmental Organizations.
All registrations and documentations are all fast, reliable, and dependable.

Contact Us For Your TIN Also.
Calling number/Whatsapp: 08121446681

PrinceOfLagos:
I couldn't believe a day will come the almighty Buhari could come down from his high horse and wanna dialogue with the Igbo people

I thought Buhari sees himself as Adolf hitler that the Igbos would be scared of.

Chei, what a tribe with BIG BALLS.

God in heaven , please in my next life, I wanna be Igbo.

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Misterone: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I couldn't believe a day will come the almighty Buhari could come down from his high horse and wanna dialogue with the Igbo people

I thought Buhari sees himself as Adolf hitler that the Igbos would be scared of.

you are very stupid and stupidity is your middle name. Buhari has no grudge against any part of Nigeria. the SE is part of Nigeria. The problem is that you guys have an entitlement mentality. look at your stupid post. So for the president to ensure peace (which is his constitutional obligation) in Nigeria, It means he has been humbled.? Buhari no get fight with you. na you get fight with am.
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Misterone: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Buhari has no grudge against any part of Nigeria. the SE is part of Nigeria. The problem is that you guys have an entitlement mentality. look at your stupid post. So for the president to ensure peace (which is his constitutional duty) in Nigeria, It means he has been humbled.? Buhari no get fight with you. na you get fight with am.
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Misterone:
you are very stupid and stupidity is your middle name. Buhari has no grudge against any part of Nigeria. the SE is part of Nigeria. The problem is that you guys have an entitlement mentality. look at your stupid post. So for the president to ensure peace (which is his constitutional obligation) in Nigeria, It means he has been humbled.? Buhari no get fight with you. na you get fight with am.

You're inconsequential so I won't take you serious
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by udede(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lifestone:
This is exactly my arguments. Most conflict will end at the round table.
So what's the essence of the killed youths and destroyed infrastructures. Who's the biggest loser, the Igbos
you are wrong.this VB is yhe begining of the matter.at the the end Nigeria will be the losers because they will loose the Igbos
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ok
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Kindledlight(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Has the government or the presidency released any statements about this?

Because the last time i checked, it was Ngige that said this in an interview.
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by superstar1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

See this dot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawmakers Withhold Details Of N134b Allocation Despite Calls For #opennass / WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office / Food Security: FG, AFD, Semmaris On Study Tour Of Lagos Market Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.