Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Why Am I So Obsessed With Big Boobs And Busty Ladies, - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Am I So Obsessed With Big Boobs And Busty Ladies, (361 Views)

I'm Looking For A Black Man With Big D!ck Who Can Satisfy Me -sugar Mummy / There Is This Girl I So Much Love But She's Been / Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I So Obsessed With Big Boobs And Busty Ladies, by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2021
As a lady, between been played and sucked on your boobs,or a steamy mouth job,which get you dripping the most from your cunt. If you are chubby,big boobs and ass,and flirt occasionally, I gad the kinda rod you'd love to play with,let's reach out through my mail. Victorwisdom734@gmail.com
Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Big Boobs And Busty Ladies, by stupidmod3: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2021
grin u started d sentence with

as a lady

meaning u are a lady grin lez alert den later got rod( rubber own i guess)

1 Like

Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Big Boobs And Busty Ladies, by Paskalll: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2021
Surely you are single and you have problems with girls in real life. How about virtual communication with hot and beautiful girls? If you like to flirt, then visit this chat https://flirt888.com and enjoy real communication with gorgeous girls. I am sure that you will have a great time and become a regular guest of the video chat.

(1) (Reply)

(New post)This lady got me my phone back (pic) / The Best Aphrodisiac You Will Ever Have / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.