Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet (52831 Views)

5 Little Known But Highly Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start / 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich / 5 Reasons Why Schooling May Never Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Juliusmomoh: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Suspect33:
which software do you use for your designing?
Photoshop
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Obsession4u: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Programming nko?
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by razzydoo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Benefits sef. Abi?
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Bakrabas: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Survey taking cannot make you rich as some of the companies didn't pay heavily. The one I'm doing pay$ 0.03/survey or per day.

Buy foreign shares and get ready to boom. I bought 12 units of Gtt shares at the rate of $1.48 ($17.76) and when the price increased to $3.78 per share I sold my 12 units at $45.36

Check my signature I can teach you for free on whatsapp
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Chuksmonika(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
OP, it's better to tell folks the truth, the sound of the bitter kola is sweet, but that's not how the taste is....

All these things take time, you don't just pick your laptop or cell phone and start all this business and expect the money to start dropping immediately... You have to be patient and consistent.

When I went into freelancing, it took me good 3months to get my first job on Fiveer, and 1month to get the same on Upwork, but I didn't give up... Na their be the trick, if you give up, you don lose, but if you no give up, you don gain.

When I got my first job, I was happy, though it wasn't much, $13 and $50 respectively... But now, I know how much I make from both platforms.

So the main thing is "patience"!

7 Likes

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by CryptoRepublic1: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
True.
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
For your
Graphics Design
Photoshop Editing
PDF document Editing
Web Design
Video Editing
Hit me up:
zero eight one six two five eight nine eight seven one

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by MummyGreat: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Do you know that you can become rich with just a laptop and internet? Hold on let me show you few.

Below are top 20 Online Businesses that could fetch you real cool cash.

✔️Online marketing
✔️Web designer
✔️Blogger
✔️Shopify merchant
✔️SEO Optimisation
✔️Survey taker
✔️Online tutor
✔️Virtual PA (more popular than you think)
✔️Product reviewer
✔️Remote customer service provider
✔️YouTuber
✔️eBay seller
✔️App creator
✔️Amazon trader
✔️Dropshipping
✔️Online music reviewer
✔️Project writer
✔️Affiliate marketer
✔️Podcaster
✔️CV/Resumer writer

The Main One, You Have To Focus More Is Blogging Business - I, Udokabestluv Is a Professional Blogger, I Earn Cool Cash From Blogging Business, From Comfort Of My Home, You Can Earn From 1000$ to 10,000$ Or More Monthly, From Blogging Business.

According to Reno, making money on the Internet is not that hard, stop surfing and start earning, because every penny you make outside your job makes you less dependent on that job, thus increasing your happiness level –

Have Any Question?
Drop your comment below �

Source: BLOG
my benue yam selling business I sale both on line and off line just DM me on 07068444039
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by MiztaPepperoni(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
All this wicked people self, see as e just come write am like say na beans and garri you go buy for market.
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Voiceofthestree: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
This op is not a real niggar

No bombing...or rather key boarding( key board warriors)

This bros op is underrating bombers and key board warriors

Na 2seconds na im everywhere go take dey bust for bombers and key board warriors....If he too much he go be one hour
The reason why I say one hour na maybe the time he go take for he azaman to do the transfer, conversion rate and the percentage...

I agree with you but where person for see client nah....I bomb bomb bomb I no see sweet reply
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by LuvsBeautifl: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
This is theft of intelligence. You copied Reno Omokri's work and made it look your yours. You have stolen someone's intellectual property.
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Hamiltonii: 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
The best money bet is by following my signature below and keeo the dollars coming.
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Kwara1stson: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Do you know that you can become rich with just a laptop and internet? Hold on let me show you few.

✔️Online marketing
✔️Web designer
✔️Blogger
✔️Shopify merchant
✔️SEO Optimisation
✔️Survey taker
✔️Online tutor
✔️Product reviewer
✔️YouTuber
✔️eBay seller
✔️App creator
✔️Amazon trader
✔️Dropshipping
✔️Online music reviewer
✔️Project writer
✔️Affiliate marketer
✔️Podcaster
✔️CV/Resumer writer

The Main One, You Have To Focus More Is Blogging Business - I, Udokabestluv Is a Professional Blogger, I Earn Cool Cash From Blogging Business, From Comfort Of My Home, You Can Earn From 1000$ to 10,000$ Or More Monthly, From Blogging Business.

According to Reno, making money on the Internet is not that hard, stop surfing and start earning, because every penny you make outside your job makes you less dependent on that job, thus increasing your happiness level –

Have Any Question?

Thief better give credit to Reno

3 Likes

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Plut01: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2021

Everyone of you people saying you want to learn this or that on this thread should zoom off to UDEMY. There you will find more practical approach to what you need for a little amount of money. Most of there courses are currently on the cheap (4k-10) for today before they go back to 40-50k tomorrow.

Most of the people here are too busy with their lives for them to even have time for tutoring you.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Suremikky(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha bad boy why do you cancel it all do you have better alternative

My brother, who no go no go know.

1 Like

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by noskcid(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
What amazes me is that, by the time you decide to start one of these online job, you will not see someone to tutor you. Everything na advertisement and it doesn’t require only your laptop and internet, you need money to buy a laptop and also internet. Who has money to buy a laptop and data, then wait for one year to start earning and also Google Adsense also. Bros if you gather the money go mechatronic school, you go be boss within one year.
Use that laptop and Data money go learn mechanic or electrical work for AUTOMEDICS
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Joshmuch: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Akalia:
Which bomber are you, B2 bomber or B29? Nonsense and ingredient spewing niggar like you.
what's the meaning big bomber self?
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Johnheir2(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Please I really wish to learn any of the above lists but I don't know how to go about it. I'll be glad if you can be of help
Thanks

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Suremikky(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
Easier said Dan done...As u embark on any of the above mentioned journey, be prepared for all sort of frustration and tribulations because to make legit money no be beans.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Suremikky(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
LuvsBeautifl:
This is theft of intelligence. You copied Reno Omokri's work and made it look your yours. You have stolen someone's intellectual property.

Which useless intellectually property are u talking about? All these info have been lying on the internet free for donkey years now.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
anyone interested i will send him detailed graphic design and web design lectures (videos and pdf) for a small fee. qoute me if you are interested

1 Like

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by domaya21(f): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
How can OP copy Reno Omokri's post and not give him credit? Whats sort of stealing is this?

1 Like

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by TBIZZY(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Online dating
Picking
Filing

3 Likes

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by ladyn4real(f): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Can you recommend a good paying survey website in Nigeria because most of the once I wanted to register is America
or Canada... I need the one of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Quaddafi29: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
I am very interested as I am blogger with thousands of dedicated followers but I write just for fun and I have been chhastised for not making money from it, I don't really know how. Inbox if possible @michealanusiem@gmail.com
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Mozegee: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
How can I learn it.please bro
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

✔️Online marketing
✔️Web designer
✔️Blogger
✔️Shopify merchant
✔️SEO Optimisation
✔️Survey taker
✔️Online tutor
✔️Product reviewer
✔️YouTuber
✔️eBay seller
✔️App creator
✔️Amazon trader
✔️Dropshipping
✔️Online music reviewer
✔️Project writer
✔️Affiliate marketer
✔️Podcaster
✔️CV/Resumer writer

Have Any Question?

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Chamberlin1983(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
How can i learn all these?
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Plut01: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
ladyn4real:
Can you recommend a good paying survey website in Nigeria because most of the once I wanted to register is America
or Canada... I need the one of Nigeria

I do not think there is a good survey site for Nigeria. Paypal payment is another thing.

Maybe you check out this Man's thread https://www.nairaland.com/5795776/page1-updated-19-5-20

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr / Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation / Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.