Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day (54374 Views)

Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday / 9ice Celebrates His Twin Daughters 7th Birthday / Nadia Buari's Twin Daughters New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Black mouth everwhere

Re: Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
THAT'S SO THOUGHTFUL OF THE LITTLE KIDS.
Re: Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Black pots usually produce white pap. No matter how Bad a man is he must be good to some people. Especially his kids. Believe it or not if he had a choice to live responsibly and still take care of his kids he will. All na money spinning venture. Idi araba Idi oro all those slangs na to stay relevant and provide for these young uns. The things I've done to take care of my family...hmmmm.

This is why I say..... Never judge a man
that's true bro,all what's doing is just to put food on the table.
Re: Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
Naira Marley twins are just his PHOTOCOPY with their FOREHEAD "OPON"
Re: Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day by Nigeriapen1: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day by Successfulben: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
I feel like fingering those little girls. They look really beautiful.
Re: Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day by Oharina(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Black pots usually produce white pap. No matter how Bad a man is he must be good to some people. Especially his kids. Believe it or not if he had a choice to live responsibly and still take care of his kids he will. All na money spinning venture. Idi araba Idi oro all those slangs na to stay relevant and provide for these young uns. The things I've done to take care of my family...hmmmm.

Whats the meaning of Idi araba Idi oro
Re: Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day by Judolisco(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
MejiLoyon:

meji loyon agba
Re: Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day by harmony75: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mmmmm see father SMH
Re: Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day by Raggy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
Omo this one na photocopy oo, even the shape of the head and mouth sef.
Re: Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day by thecommunist(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
so Naira-marley is a father of girls! ..unbelievable. and yet he was encouraging having sex with mother and daughter at the same time. this Guy no dey think well at all!
Re: Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day by Marvieduke(f): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
witworth:
you're irresponsible

The people wey born you na dem dey irresponsible and I pray your daughters be use as those girls he uses in his videos. Since you you know what it is to be irresponsible.
Re: Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day by Gfskw: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Really
Re: Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day by rickyboss333: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Chieeee, blood is thicker than akamu
Re: Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day by zoezoelogistics(m): 1:45am On Jun 22, 2021
So much semblance. I love their diction.

The internet is the best thing that has ever happened to humanity.
If you have access to the internet and an internet enabled phone and yet you are not earning, you are your own enemy.
How can you be doing 10GB sub monthly, yet you earn nothing from it.

Just this week i stumbled on a YouTube video that has helped me to earn about $250 by doing simple tasks.
Stay away if you are lazy and not ready to put in at least 30 minutes to 1 hr of work.
NO FOOD FOR A LAZY MAN. Lol.

You might find this thread i created for it helpful.
All the best.

https://www.nairaland.com/6614629/make-first-cash-online-legit
Re: Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day by The5DME(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2021
Cute kids.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude / Queeneth Agbor: I Must Test My Man Sexually Before Marriage / Toyin Adewale's Children: Mayorkun, Ayobami, Adesewa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.