Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man (52537 Views)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by NaijaCover(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2021
Update From . COM

Tie your manhood with rope if you are not ready to take care of a child - Nigerian chef slams fathers as he dedicates pot of turkey sauce to his mother on Father's Day.

While millions of people across the world were celebrating Father's Day on Sunday, June 20, by paying glowing tributes to their fathers, a Nigerian chef, Effizy Code dedicated the special day to his mother, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The young man also took the opportunity to call out African fathers who have shunned their responsibilities and left the task of catering for their families on the women.

"Even if today is fathers day I still dedicate this pot of turkey sauce to my mom a million times over, and I don't regret saying that cuz she's the most amazing thing in my life, And I just wish my unborn children won't say such about me," he wrote.

"The thing is African fathers should learn to make their kids and children proud of them, cuz u can only give credit to someone who truly deserves it. if u ask 90% of the same thing I just said they will agree with me that most African fathers are not even worthy to be called fathers, with the way they treat our mothers, leaving them to care for the children alone as if the women brought the children into the world themselves,"

"If u are not ready to take full responsibility of a child don't bother bringing one to the world, in fact tie ur manhood with rope, plz no body should come into my inbox to ask me why I speak in such harsh tones about fathers, whoever want to be called a good father should work on himself n learn to be responsible for his actions."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: HIS FACEBOOK PAGE

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by DaddyRochie1642: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2021
What he cooked looks delicious grin grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Rickywardell332: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Oga women has two days in a year. Men has just one to celebrate them, you still carry am give your mama. Wat ever your Dad did pls forgive and move on....... If you need a land in Rivers state Etche LGA Umuechem . I have 2plots for sell close to the road side . Good location for fish farming and poultry . Buy and Build area also. If you are interested hit me up. 090. 794 23938 whatsapp or call. Thanks.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Kingosytex(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2021
Women should also zip up and stop rushing into marriages if they are not ready to be submissive and loyal.
A whole lot of failed marriages ain't really the fault of the man.
No man can cope with an arrogant, proud and egoistic woman. undecided undecided undecided

305 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 21, 2021

Imiss sapphire

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Juliusmomoh: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2021
Kingosytex:
Women should also zip up and start rushing into marriages if they are not ready to be submissive and loyal.
No man can cope with an arrogant, proud and egoistic woman. undecided undecided undecided
Apart from me who else don't understand what this man is saying?

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Bola146(f): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2021
Bitter truth grin grin Father of 4 children here are still looking for side chick cheesy cheesy cheesy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by mariahAngel(f): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
The truth is not all fathers will be there and not all mothers will be there. (Even Abraham wasn't there for Ishmael I dare say)
Just count yourself fortunate if both your parents played their role in your life.

127 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by slawormiir: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...understand the niggarz pain

There is no need of tieing with rope....the problem is that most niggarz not capable of taking care of a child bangs pussy and throw caution to the wind

You can bang but nor loose guard after banging or before banging..

If you can't take care of a child then don't insert your fertile dickkk into a juicy fertile pussy and ejaculate inside ....there is condom....there is withdrawal method....there is calculations of ovulation....even if you ejaculate inside....don't feel I don't care....follow up to avoid pregnancy...tell her to squat to make the sperms flow out....after that tell her to mix salt and water and drink...salt +water can kill the remaining sperm....

67 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by fourboys: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Mayng01(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
X
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by autotrader014(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
True talk
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Exponental(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Rope.... To where?
Men are polygamist. Women are more than men. Not all women can dare polygamy, but all women (except nuns) want children. Someone like his father probably helped his mother to balance it.
Shout out to all responsible fathers out there!
God bless our hustle!!

8 Likes

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Highest102: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Naso
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by ChiefSosa(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Udokabestluv will soon collect Nairaland from seun.

2 Likes

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Ladyoflight: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ok. Happy Father's Day
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Silvernus2020(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oh! Stickers,...... shocked
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Legendrysailor(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ur mumu get six packs. Oloriburuku person

Ur papa for no just cum dat night, make I see as u 4 come dis world yarn trash. Onye iberibe

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Generalwoodz(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Female nairalanders Rushed in like a trailer that failed brake, hoping to literally a big prick tied with a rope used for cows. The disappointment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by ModeXug: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
Iz Olite!

The Dude must have been on siffia pain while growing up.

God Bless all correct Dads joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by obembet(f): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yes ooo.. just that na those useless jobless youth dey big cassava . I pray for man that has everything sha

1 Like

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin.... I sale Dick Lock grin grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by atheistandproud(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
This one na real Mama's boy

16 Likes

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Authoreety: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Gambit23: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kingosytex:
Women should also zip up and start rushing into marriages if they are not ready to be submissive and loyal.

It is actually men that are arrogant, proud and egoistic. These are classic male characters

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by EmmaLege: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
i swear grin grin
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by inoki247: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) / Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.