Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son On Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son On Birthday (293 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son On Birthday by tonyluyi1985: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Nollywood Actress and Entrepreneur, Iyabo Ojo is celebrating her son’s birthday today, June 21. Her son Festus is a year older today.
Sharing cute photos of the young man, the actress wrote: "Happy birthday @festo_baba my golden boy, my hero, my King, I've watched you grow into an amazing, handsome, calm, caring, God-fearing, intelligent, young man & that alone gladdens my heart.

I'm forever grateful to God Almighty; All-Merciful, for helping me raise you right, I'm super proud of you my son & I'm forever grateful you chose me to bring you into this world.

I want you to know that no matter how big you get or how far you go, I'll always be here, right beside you..... in spirit & in prayers.

I'm wishing you long life, in great health, success, happiness & joy,God's protection & guidance on you always & forever my Love.keep winning my hero. I LOVE YOU SCATTER."
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/06/21/actress-iyabo-ojo-celebrates-son-on-birthday/
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son On Birthday by Adekunlebright(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2021
tonyluyi1985:

Nollywood Actress and Entrepreneur, Iyabo Ojo is celebrating her son’s birthday today, June 21. Her son Festus is a year older today.
Sharing cute photos of the young man, the actress wrote: "Happy birthday @festo_baba my golden boy, my hero, my King, I've watched you grow into an amazing, handsome, calm, caring, God-fearing, intelligent, young man & that alone gladdens my heart.

I'm forever grateful to God Almighty; All-Merciful, for helping me raise you right, I'm super proud of you my son & I'm forever grateful you chose me to bring you into this world.

I want you to know that no matter how big you get or how far you go, I'll always be here, right beside you..... in spirit & in prayers.

I'm wishing you long life, in great health, success, happiness & joy,God's protection & guidance on you always & forever my Love.keep winning my hero. I LOVE YOU SCATTER."
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/06/21/actress-iyabo-ojo-celebrates-son-on-birthday/
Happy birthday to you
Age with sufficient grace.
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son On Birthday by Onyi22(f): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2021
Happy birthday son

(1) (Reply)

Kayaking For The First Time In Lagos, Nigeria With The Funatics / Destiny Pathfinder Foundation CEO Onyeka Ezeh Showing His Event Centre (video) / Wizkid Sings About Women, While I Sing About Real Life - BURNA BOY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.