Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

UAE Suspends Flights From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Suspends Flights From Nigeria (600 Views)

Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights / UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes / Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UAE Suspends Flights From Nigeria by fidet1(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2021
2 days after lifting the ban on travels between Nigeria and UAE, the UAE government has again suspended passenger flights to and from Nigeria. The news was posted on Emirates website this morning.

https://www.emirates.com/ae/english/help/travel-updates/#4306
Re: UAE Suspends Flights From Nigeria by steel101: 11:10am On Jun 21, 2021
It is now very glaring that the issues between Nigeria and UAE that resulted in the flight suspension initially could be more of political and not COVID-19 related. I see no reason why a suspension that was lifted two days ago would be reinstated immediately without a test run of the new protocols.
Re: UAE Suspends Flights From Nigeria by steel101: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2021
steel101:
It is now very glaring that the issues between Nigeria and UAE that resulted in the flight suspension initially could be more of political and not COVID-19 related. I see no reason why a suspension that was lifted two days ago would be reinstated immediately without a test run of the new protocols.

Re: UAE Suspends Flights From Nigeria by Roseey0(f): 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
I just look this govt Vs UAE
Re: UAE Suspends Flights From Nigeria by Thegoodtravels: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Something is definitely wrong somewhere.
Anyway, fingers crossed.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows Isara Remo!? / Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay / Good Day Good People , Please I Am Confused About Something Which I Need Informa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.