Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

About Celestial Church Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About Celestial Church Of Christ (2456 Views)

Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Facts About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Celestial Church Of Christ by jantman(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2021
Is there church that is free from demons?. Is there any Christian denomination were there are no fake pastors or prophet?

It is very easy for people to speak badly or condemn what they them self don't understand. I say this because I have seen too many negative post or fear and condemnation over Celestial church online and offline.

Many people do not understand the mysterious ways of God, nor do they know anything about celestial church. Those who speak and condemn Celestial church, I don't blame them at all. After all, I was once like them. But it took me many years of bumping my head out of ignorance to know what celestial church is all about. It took me many super natural experience to change my view about Celestial church.

I will share a bit of my knowledge and experience below and I will gladly welcome correction from any celestial church members who bump into this write up. Please note; I am writing here s a member of the body of Christ and not as a celestial church member.

ABOUT CELESTIAL CHURCH

☆Celestial church is a pentecostal denomination

☆Celestial church is more of a priestly ministry. They are like the priest of God on earth, just like it was on ancient times like Aaron.

☆ Wearing shoes or using sleepers is not permitted in celestial church and premises. You can asked (Exodus 3:5) when God said, " do not come any closer. Take off your sandals, because you are standing on holy ground.

☆ Wearing white garment? I don't know much about why cele use white garment. To some people white means purity. You can correct me on this.

☆Wearing up down black or up down red clothes is not permitted in celestial churches and premisses. Just their perception.

☆ Celestial church combine the old testament prophet practice like Aaron, Moses, Elijah, Elisha and the new testament faith combine together. For example, if a person like Elisha ask you to go and deep yourself into a river, won't people of this day say that the prophet Elisha is a spiritualist or he use Marine powers?

In Nigeria today, there are many spiritualist and babalawo who disguise to be pastors and this is the reason why people have to be more careful.

☆Celestial churches uses a lot and lot of white candles, coconut, incense, water perfumes, water, soaps, cloths, honey, sugar, salt, fruits and more material items to do the work of God. But it is God himself that work miracles through these object because of his love for men.

Whenever you mention the name of Jesus into an object, the power of the name of God in that object will work wonders for a person

☆When a celestial prophet gave a decree over an object to be used for a person, it is God or His angels that will normally used those object to manifest mercy and help to that person. God actually acknowledge the authority and power He has bestow upon His celestial prophet. And I implore one to acknowledge the authority of the celestial prophet and not those material items.

☆ All those coconut, candles, incense, honey, salt, perfume and many other material things cele uses are symbolic. There is a mystery behind these material things I am yet to figure out.

☆ Those cele water perfume you see are mysterious. They have different types of water perfumes for different functions. They have perfumes for blessings. They have perfume to drive out demons. Cele guys can correct me on this.

☆Black and red candles is not permitted in celestial church.

☆ Celestial church (CCC) is not cherubim and Seraphim's church (C&S) although both are white garment church but I don't know anything about C&S

DISADVANTAGE
☆ Celestial church practices too many sacred rituals, and this made their service tiresome. Just imagine you go to church by 10:am and you close by 5:00 pm, and you get home by 6: O'clock in the evening. What type of church is that?

☆If Celestial church wants to work for you, they will bill you over those coconut and candles. It is still all good. If you look at the benefit of the fact that you will receive what you seek from God, then it is worth it.

ADVANTAGE
☆Celestial church are masters in breaking evil covenant. They can use material object to destroy the works of Satan in your life. Those coconut you see are not for child's play. Marine spirits use spiritual materials to cage their victims and witches us coconut shell to cage the spirits of their victims to cause mental illness.

If you are suffering mental illness, or foundational covenant, then Celestial church is your best bet.

I m not a member of any celestial church, but I had my first miracle and breakthrough from God through celestial church that, I have to write about them on nairaland

NOTE; Anything that is genuine, the devils will try to counterfeit it by using his human agent to spoil it. There are just about too many fake prophet and pastors in every denomination. Within celestial churches, there are false prophet and false shepherd who use dark powers just to see visions

The %100 truth is that, Celestial Church Of Christ (CCC) is purely of God.

1 Like

Re: About Celestial Church Of Christ by jantman(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2021
MY EXPERIENCE
God has use Oshofa to lay a good foundation but you must understand that, where there is original, there comes the fake.

I also don't blame anyone who condemns celestial church because I was one of those who see celestial church as marine church. But many things happened, that change my view and made me to see the need for Celestial church. It took me many experience.

My first experience of the power of God was in celestial church in 2008. There was a time when I was planning to commit suicide because money were running away from me. My first encounter with a prophet of God was a young heavily anointed celestial prophet. He gave me a coconut. The next night I saw many Angels in my sleep, and within one week money began to chase me physically.

Where ever I go, I got financial (favor)

God saved me many, many times through cele prophet. Without me going to meet any one. I will receive phone calls of prophecies by Cele prophet, revealing the evil plans of Satan against me. If not for celestial church, I would have been damn dead many years ago.

God saved me many times and help me through other Pentecostal prophet because my life was in constant danger because of foundation altars.

I am a member of the body of Christ, but I am a big fan of celestial church of Christ.

May God bless Oshofa
May God bless all Celestial prophets and shepherds

3 Likes

Re: About Celestial Church Of Christ by donbachi(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2021
At a tender age.i was a prophet at parish One rumuola.

1 Like

Re: About Celestial Church Of Christ by Missyajoke(f): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Celestial Church is not a good Church you people are too fetish.

2 Likes

Re: About Celestial Church Of Christ by iiamharkinwaley: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
I attend Cele and I dislike two things about them,

1. They finish service very late

2. They bill you a lot, the Shepard can shoulder the whole church responsibilities on you, I don’t know of other celestials but the one I attend here, nah everyday billing. This act making me attend once in a while now.

1 Like

Re: About Celestial Church Of Christ by jantman(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
Celestial church are part of the body of Christ, if I have not experience the mighty power of God in celestial church I would have believe what you say.

It is good that, they are fetish for Christ Jesus and not for the devil.

Missyajoke:
Celestial Church is not a good Church you people are too fetish.
Re: About Celestial Church Of Christ by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
donbachi:
At a tender age.i was a prophet at parish One rumuola.
Tender age? undecided
Were you fired? undecided
Re: About Celestial Church Of Christ by jantman(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
iiamharkinwaley:
I attend Cele and I dislike two things about them,

1. They finish service very late

2. They bill you a lot, the Shepard can shoulder the whole church responsibilities on you, I don’t know of other celestials but the one I attend here, nah everyday billing. This act making me attend once in a while now.

Yes, I forgot to add the billing part, although I don't see the billing as much and the benefit is superb.

There is nothing like you get what you seek from God.

You know what I mean

4/5 k is not that much
Re: About Celestial Church Of Christ by iiamharkinwaley: 5:53am On Jun 22, 2021
jantman:

Yes, I forgot to add the billing part, although I don't see the billing as much and the benefit is superb.

There is nothing like you get what you seek from God.

You know what I mean

4/5 k is not that much

You obviously didn’t get what I type up there, I said he wants you to shoulder all church responsibilities

1 Like

Re: About Celestial Church Of Christ by jantman(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2021
iiamharkinwaley:

You obviously didn’t get what I type up there, I said he wants you to shoulder all church responsibilities

I didn't understand at first but right now understand.

For any pastor or propeht who want you to shoulder all church responsibilities, that is not a good thing

1 Like

Re: About Celestial Church Of Christ by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Here I was thinking you are real. You can as well say that all white garments churches are good. Pity on the ignorant folks who will read and believe this.

1 Like

Re: About Celestial Church Of Christ by paxonel(m): 5:20am On Jan 15, 2023
There is absolutely nothing mysterious about the church and all their ritualistic beliefs if you know.

These people are not aware that though old testament is part of the bible, old covenant is not of Christ but of Judaism, them die wella inside scam grin grin
Re: About Celestial Church Of Christ by paxonel(m): 5:24am On Jan 15, 2023
jantman:
Can any nairalander show me one church that is free from demons?. Can anyone show me one Christian denomination were there are no fake pastors or prophet?

It is very easy for people to speak badly or condemn what they themself don't understand. I say this because I have seen too many negative post or fear and condemnation over Celestial church on nairaland. Many people do not understand the mysterious ways of God, nor do they not anything about celestial church. Those who speak and condemn Celestial church, I dont blame them at all. After all, I was once like them. But it took me many years of bumping my head out of ingnorance. It took me many super natural experience to change my view and to know what celestial church is all about.

I will share a bit of my knownledge and experience below and I will gladys welcome correction from any celestial church members who bump into this write up. Please note that I am writing here s a member of the body of Christ and not a celestial church member.

MY KNOWLEDGE

☆Celestial church is a pentecostal denomination

☆ Wearing shoes or using sleepers is not permitted in celestial church and premises. You can asked (Exodus 3:5) when God said, " Do not come any closer. Take off your sandals, because you are standing on holy ground.

☆ Wearing white garmet? I dont know much about why cele use white garmet. To some people white means purity. You can correct me on this.

☆Wearing updown black or updown red clothes is not permmited in celestial churches and premisses.

☆ Celestial church combine the old testament prophet pratices like Moses, Elijah, Elisha and the new testament faith together. For example, if a person like Elisha ask you to go and deep yourself into a river, won't people of this day say that the prophet elisha is a spiritualist or a juju man?
In Nigeria today, there are many spiritualist and babalawo who disguise to be pastors and this is the reason why people have to be more careful.

☆Celestial churches uses a lot and lot of white candles, coconut, incence, water perfumes, water, soaps, cloths, honey, sugar, salt, fruits and more material items to do the work of God. But it is God himself that work miracles through these object because of his love for men. Whenever you mention the name of Jesus into an object, the power of the name of God in that object will work wonders for a person.

☆Black and red candles is not permmited in celestial church.

☆ Celestial church (CCC) is not cherubim and seraphin church (C&S) although both are white garmet church but I dont know anything about C&S)

☆When a cele prophet gave a decree over an object to be used for a person, it is God or His angels that will normally used those object to manifest mercy and help to that person. God actually acknowledge the authority and power He has bestow upon His prophet, and I implore one to acknowlege the authority of the cele prophet and not those material items.

☆ All those coconut, candles, incence, honey, salt, perfume and many other material things cele uses, are symbolic. There is a mystery behind these material things I am yet to figure out.

☆ Those cele water perfume you see are mysterious. They have different types of water perfumes for different functions. They have perfumes for blessings. They have perfume to drive out demons. Cele guys can correct me on this.

DISSADVANTAGE

☆ Celestial church practices too many sacred rituals and this made their service tiresome. Just imagine you go to church by 10:am and you close by 5:00 pm and you get home by 6: Oclock in the evening, what type of church is that?

☆If Celestial church wants to work for you, they will bill you over those coconut and candles and if you look at the benefit of the fact that you will receive what you seek from God, then it is worth it.

[b]ADVANTAGE[/]

☆Celestial church are masters in breaking evil covenant. They can use material object to destroy the works of Satan in your life. Those coconut you see are not for childs play. Marine spirits use spiritual materials to cage their victims and witches us coconut shell to cage the spirits of their victims to cause mental illness.

If you are suffering mental illness, or foundational covenant, then Celestial church is your best bet.

I m not a member of any celestial church, but I have had so much from God through celestial church that I have to write about them on nairaland

[b]NOTE[b]; Anything that is genuine, the devils will try to counterfeit it by using his humam agent to spoil it. There are just about too many fake prophet and pastors in every denomination. Within celestial churches, there are false prophet and false shepherd who use dark powers just to see visions

The %100 truth is that, Celestial Church Of Christ (CCC) is of God and not of the devil.
but why do they go bare footed everywhere with white garments?
I have been looking for opportunity to ask this question
Re: About Celestial Church Of Christ by jantman(m): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2023
paxonel:
but why do they go bare footed everywhere with white garments?
I have been looking for opportunity to ask this question

Wearing shoe or sleepers into the celestial church is not permitted due to the reality of exodus on the presence of God. I will explain something about celestial church in my diary.

Celestial church did not ask its members to be walking on the street bare foot. The the thing very is sickening. Just imagine someone will be walking on the dirty soil of the road bare foot in the name of serving God.

grin
Re: About Celestial Church Of Christ by paxonel(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2023
jantman:

Wearing shoe or sleepers into the celestial church is not permitted due to the reality of exodus on the presence of God. I will explain something about celestial church in my diary.

Celestial church did not ask its members to be walking on the street bare foot. The the thing very is sickening. Just imagine someone will be walking on the dirty soil of the road bare foot in the name of serving God.

grin
i think it is shared ignorance

Re: About Celestial Church Of Christ by aswani(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2023
Celestial Church is the same place where every week, people forsee things for others but not once did any of them forsee Covid.

A lot of their practises are based on African Traditional Religion as per "don't eat this, don't drink that, don't wear this colour, don't do this for 7 days" etc.

It is more of a social gathering than anything else with a high level of backbiting, jealousy etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can We Truly Forgive And Forget? / Why Do You Think You Got To See Year 2011? By Whose Grace? / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.