Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Little-known Ways To Lose Weight Quickly And Safely - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Little-known Ways To Lose Weight Quickly And Safely (261 Views)

How Do You Gain Weight Quickly And Safely? / FRSC Officials Safely Deliver Baby Girl On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Three Best Natural Ways To Gain/add Weight Quickly (expert Reviewed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little-known Ways To Lose Weight Quickly And Safely by DisuIbrahim(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
Losing weight isn't that easy but if you want to its totally worths it.

Here are few benefits of lossing excessive fats in the body

1. improvements in blood pressure, blood cholesterol, and blood sugars

2. Better sleep

3. Better hormonal balance

4. Improved sex drive

5. It even saves you money, having to change your wardrobe all the time, it cuts down such expenses

Here are few foods you can eat to reduce excessive fats

Fruits
1. Mango

Mango contains phytochemicals, which act as natural fat busters and are found only on the outside of the fruit, according to researchers in Australia.
Mango aswell helps in Preventing Cancer, Lowers Cholesterol, Clears the Skin, Improves Eye Health.

2. Berries
Studies have shown that the antioxidant, anthocyanin, found in berries can alter gene activity in fat cells, making it harder to gain weight.
Less I forget, they are low in calories too
Berries also help in maintaining healthy bones and reduces blood pressure, maintaining healthy skin.

3. Avocado
Hmm yummy, Avocados are high in monounsaturated fatty acids, which can help to shrink belly fat.
Avocado is also healthy for the heart, great for vision, good for babies too (it contains folate which is extremely good for pregnancy), tell that pregnant woman In your area to start eating avocado.

Other fruits are Apple,Banana, pears and olive and olive oil, water melon etc

Vegetables

Cucumber
Cucumber is a low-calorie vegetable that's rich in fibre and fills your tummy up quickly.
If you are serious about losing weight then snack on cucumber or add them to your salads.

Okra
Okra is a vegetable high in fibre, which helps to regulate bowel function and encourage the growth of friendly bacteria in the belly.
In addition, it helps stabilise blood sugar levels and lower high cholesterol, reducing the risk of heart diseases.

Cabbage
Cabbage is high in vitamin C and antioxidants.
Cabbage also lowers blood pressure, Aswell helps improve digestion so eat as much cabbage as you like.
Other vegetables are broccoli, carrots, Irish potatoes etc.

Other foods you can eat are
Beans
Oats
Ofada rice
Egg (plus the york)
Turkey
Sea foods (crabs, crayfish etc)
Mackerel (Titus fish)

All this this foods I listed above helps in reducing excessive body fats. Less I forget consume Dark chocolates to they are high in quality fats, It may also help by reducing your cravings for sweet, salty or fatty meals

If you enjoy this article, you'll also enjoy this Free video that explains other ways of reducing body fat within 4 to 12 weeks plus I'll be given first 50 persons to watch this free video a Free ebook on weight loss.

Text me (send me free weight lose video) via the number below to get your Free video and Free ebook.

Re: Little-known Ways To Lose Weight Quickly And Safely by oneman11(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Patronise for your big bag Irish potatoes at wholesale price of 15000. 08097035967

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Best Workouts For Men- And The Right Way To Do Them / . / Five Youths Die While Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.