Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

T.B.Joshua : Till Now No News About Secret Cults Coming To Bury Him... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B.Joshua : Till Now No News About Secret Cults Coming To Bury Him... (308 Views)

T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.B.Joshua : Till Now No News About Secret Cults Coming To Bury Him... by dan761(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
After the Death Of Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua Fatai the son of Alhaja Folarin .The Founder of the Synagogue church of all Nations ,Ikotun ,Egbe. There are no such News about Secrets Cult coming to Bury Him .

The late Tele-Evangelist/ Prophet who was usually surrounded with Un-Proven Controversies during His Sojourn on Earth ,Many would have Thought that after His Death ,Many Strange news will emanate are yet to .

For Example the likes of Ajanaku, CAC Lion Of Judah Pastor etc Burial were Trailed with Strange News of Secret Cults coming to organise burial and also strange items found in there Abode .

As a Public Figure ,By now i don't think the Church could have been so Secretive to the extent that if truly T.B.Joshua Belongs to any of the Secrets Cult Organisation ,They ought to have registered their Presence in reverence and pay last respect to Him ,this i believe is usually done in the Open as they wear there Full Regalia ...

I think CAN/ PFN waited for such as well and when none was Happening ,they Sent a Condolence Message to the Family/ Church.

Recently ,Pastor Abiara Paid a Visit to the family of the Late Prophet ,met with the wife ,His Comments that the late Prophet is a Man of God does not really go down well with some People even among the other Clerics.

Well ,Good or bad He has come and Gone, Played His own Parts. .The rest is History ...
Re: T.B.Joshua : Till Now No News About Secret Cults Coming To Bury Him... by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
God is with him

(1) (Reply)

MFM: Maureen Badejo In Deeper Trouble, Slammed By An Austria Court / The Lord Jesus Told Me That His Timing Is Always Perfect / The Ministry Of Prayers For Believers In Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.