Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Please Who Is The The Best Data Reseller Here? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Who Is The The Best Data Reseller Here? (436 Views)

What Is The Best Data Deal On Glo? / What's The Best Data Plan For Heavy Users? / How To Become A Data Reseller. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Is The The Best Data Reseller Here? by ABCthingx: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
I want to know.
Re: Please Who Is The The Best Data Reseller Here? by Nbote(m): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
What do U want to know
Re: Please Who Is The The Best Data Reseller Here? by lordm(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
I sell data
Re: Please Who Is The The Best Data Reseller Here? by jjbest123(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
faithful18 if she didn't deliver well,you are free to call me out,and I will pay, provided you maintain your own lane well.
One of those I have used her data services,friends used her data services too and raise the thumbs up for her prompt delivery and price friendly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Is The The Best Data Reseller Here? by n1ky(f): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
I sell data at a very cheap price.
Re: Please Who Is The The Best Data Reseller Here? by Iphone5: 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
jjbest123:
faithful18 if she didn't deliver well,you are free to call me out,and I will pay, provided you maintain your own lane well.
One of those I have used her data services,friends used her data services too and raise the thumbs up for her prompt delivery and price friendly.

You are right, she's one of the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Is The The Best Data Reseller Here? by jjbest123(m): 3:02am On Jun 22, 2021
Iphone5:

You are right, she's the one of the best

I swear down,that woman is super awesome! Whenever I am in the country,I don't patronize other data reseller except her.
And to say once you build your own trust with her,forget it you go enjoy her services to the moon and back!

I can remember when I wanted to gift data to a friend,I made a transfer twice but non was reflecting on her side,she did send the data,and when she saw the aleart notification she informed me of both,I was wowed!
The only thing paining me is that I didn't finish my deals with her because I was called back to duty impromptu,but looking forward to using her services when next I arrive the country.

Faithful18 keep it up! Never let your quality services to your customers decrease by one bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Is The The Best Data Reseller Here? by faithfull18(f): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2021
jjbest123:

I swear down,that woman is super awesome! Whenever I am in the country,I don't patronize other data reseller except her.
And to say once you build your own trust with her,forget it you go enjoy her services to the moon and back!

I can remember when I wanted to gift data to a friend,I made a transfer twice but non was reflecting on her side,she did send the data,and when she saw the aleart notification she informed me of both,I was wowed!
The only thing paining me is that I didn't finish my deals with her because I was called back to duty impromptu,but looking forward to using her services when next I arrive the country.

Faithfull18 keep it up! Never let your quality services to your customers decrease by one bit.
Wow, just wow. I am humbled. Thank you so much for the kind words.

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Is The The Best Data Reseller Here? by faithfull18(f): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2021
Iphone5:

You are right, she's the one of the best

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words.
Re: Please Who Is The The Best Data Reseller Here? by faithfull18(f): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2021
jjbest123:
grin, chai, God bless you for putting in a word for me. I am encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is The The Best Data Reseller Here? by Shellsploit: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2021
Lemme bookmark, incase i want to buy data.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is The The Best Data Reseller Here? by jjbest123(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2021
faithfull18:

grin, chai, God bless you for putting in a word for me. I am encouraged.

Keep up the good services,you deserved it and much more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Who Is The The Best Data Reseller Here? by ICTWeb: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
So data reseller still exist when data is cheaper now
Re: Please Who Is The The Best Data Reseller Here? by najoomey(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2021
Try me

(1) (Reply)

Problems With Excess Data Consumption / Airtel Router Price In Nigeria And Subscription Bundles / Vivo X70 Pro+ First Impressions_ A True Flagship_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.