Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend (5215 Views)

Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) / Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) / Davido's Ex, Chioma Shares Sexy Video While On Vacation In Dubai: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by MsDoris(f): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Davido's ex, Chioma Rowland and Big Brother Naija star, Ozoemena Joseph Chukwu were spotted together over the weekend.

The duo were together for a trip to Benin on behalf of Hair by Jenny's Glow, a brand they both represent.

Unfortunately the trip couldn't hold due to circumstances beyond their control and they had to reschedule.

The two celebrities looked really good together as they posed for the gram.

Ozo looked dapper in a corporate attire as usual while Chioma stunned in a lovely body hugging green offshoulder gown.

See update/ video/ more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/06/davidos-ex-chioma-rowland-and-bbnaijas.html

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by Starzo: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
see her Belle... once this girl remove cloth ehn, the shapelessness go clear pass 8k

Na davido know wetin he see wey make am run

7 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by Cholls(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
My brother I only know chioma jesus whitch wan is chioma nowland kwa

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by CSTRR: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Starzo:
see her Belle... once this girl remove cloth ehn, the shapelessness go clear pass 8k

Na davido turn am to that shape na.
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by CaroLyner(f): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
CSTRR:

Exactly, she birthed his son

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ozo wear trouser?

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by Khd95(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
this ozor guy still pocket hands, ahhhh God..this level of simping is beyond earth realm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by Starzo: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
CSTRR:

that one na excuse wey naija girls the give for their laziness when it comes to exercising and inability to control what they eat.
See those western/Latina women wey don drop like three yet Dem still fit come get abs join sef
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by Starzo: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
CaroLyner:
lame excuse
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by kambili999(f): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Ozo wear trouser?
lollll

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by tydi(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Khd95:
this ozor guy still pocket hands, ahhhh God..this level of simping is beyond earth realm cheesy

Chioma would be like let’s don’t hold hands outside make we commot for camera first make I show you stuff am made off. Let me show you what david is missing ; Fear God , fear woman , fear north
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by siofra(f): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
Starzo:

I think it's the lighting that's making it look that way.

Bia! Ozo park well.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by siofra(f): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Starzo:

that one na excuse wey naija girls the give for their laziness when it comes to exercising and inability to control what they eat.
See those western/Latina women wey don drop like three yet Dem still fit come get abs join sef

Wait! You say Latina?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by pepperdemzombie: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Must they tag Davido everytime? He say he no want again, na by force?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by pepperdemzombie: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Starzo:

Maybe Ubi don "manage" am.
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by kushercain: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Starzo:

If them check now your own belle be like back of party pot

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by Starzo: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
siofra:

Wait! You say Latina?
U pick one or two fat Latinas to give excuses
There are also fat white females

The thing is many of those women take their fitness seriously and watch what they eat unlike naija girls wey dey behave like people wey never see food chop before once Dem see pesin wey agree to foot the bill
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by Starzo: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
kushercain:

If them check now your own belle be like back of party pot
I'm a guy but if u Know as I dislike pot Belle in both males and females ehn...

That thing dey spoil fitting and I nor want/go ever get am
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by pepperdemzombie: 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
CaroLyner:

Is that what other baby mamas, Regina Daniels, Lilian Esoro etc look like?
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by pepperdemzombie: 7:35am On Jun 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Na Davido send am go take yansh imjection wey dey make all her body dey swell?
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by Kobicove(m): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Ozo wear trouser?

Even me sef shock grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by Opemiposii(f): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2021
Starzo:

nxt time think before u type... phenk u

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by Opemiposii(f): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2021
tydi:

Chioma would be like let’s don’t hold hands outside make we commot for camera first make I show you stuff am made off. Let me show you what david is missing ; Fear God , fear woman , fear north
who be this,. worrah you saying
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by tydi(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2021
Opemiposii:
who be this,. worrah you saying

Read again and keep reading till you come to comprehension.
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by Opemiposii(f): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2021
tydi:

Read again and keep reading till you come to comprehension.
yawns
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by Starzo: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2021
Opemiposii:
nxt time think before u type... phenk u
if u like continue eating rubbish all in the name of free food and turn urself to amoeba. mugu!.
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by Opemiposii(f): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2021
Starzo:

if u like continue eating rubbish all in the name of free food and turn urself to amoeba. mugu!.
yawns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by tydi(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2021
Opemiposii:
yawns

e nopain am !
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by Opemiposii(f): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2021
tydi:

e nopain am !
are u sure bai
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by tydi(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2021
Opemiposii:
are u sure bai

As a fine girl you are.. Just say you like me.
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by Opemiposii(f): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2021
tydi:

As a fine girl you are.. Just say you like me.
even without seeing ya pinchur... when m nt a winch..
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend by tydi(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2021
Opemiposii:
even without seeing ya pinchur... when m nt a winch..

God bless WhatsApp.

Not familiar with dms, but you can drop me your mail

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) / Who Is More Popular Rihanna Or Cristiano Ronaldo / Chris Brown Throws A Shade At Amber Rose, Posts Nasty Sex Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.