Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Urgent Vacancy For Quality Assurance Manager - Kaduna - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy For Quality Assurance Manager - Kaduna (613 Views)

Quality Assurance Manager At Culminate Consulting / Quality Assurance Manager (biscuit & Bakery) Vacancy - Ota, Nigeria / Quality Assurance Manager, Engineering Manager, Others - BIOMEDICAL ILLORIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy For Quality Assurance Manager - Kaduna by tofilljobs: 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
We are a leader in the plastic manufacturing industry operating from Kaduna.

Job Description

Generate SOPs for processes in the QA department, train QA staffs on SOPs, daily evaluation of activities in QA lab to ensure compliance with SOPs.

In charge of creating policy and awareness on Food Safety and Quality Management System in the Organization

Prepare the group towards ISO and FSSC certification

Carry out verification and validation checks on processes/equipment/materials

Serve as the Food Safety Team Leader and ensure the effectiveness of control measures to achieve product quality and safety to ensure zero failure of critical control point.

Qualifications

First Degree (Minimum HND)
Food Safety Certification
QMS Certification
Excellent understanding of injection and extrusion line.

Interested candidate should be resident in Kaduna or plan to relocate to Kaduna.

To apply, send your CV to tofilljobs@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Quality Assurance Manager - Kaduna by tofilljobs: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2021
Send your CV if you meet the requirements
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Quality Assurance Manager - Kaduna by tofilljobs: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2021
Send CVs to tofilljobs@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Quality Assurance Manager - Kaduna by tofilljobs: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
Send your CV if you meet the requirements
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Quality Assurance Manager - Kaduna by carsprayer: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
I live in Kaduna and have experience in a plastic industry
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Quality Assurance Manager - Kaduna by tofilljobs: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2021
Send your CV if you meet the requirements for the position to tofilljobs@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Quality Assurance Manager - Kaduna by tofilljobs: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Send your CV if you meet the requirements for the position to email: tofilljobs@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Quality Assurance Manager - Kaduna by tofilljobs: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Position is still open
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Quality Assurance Manager - Kaduna by tofilljobs: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
Still recruiting
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Quality Assurance Manager - Kaduna by tofilljobs: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2021
tofilljobs@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Quality Assurance Manager - Kaduna by tofilljobs: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Quality Assurance Manager - Kaduna by xty50(f): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
tofilljobs:
We are a leader in the plastic manufacturing industry operating from Kaduna.

Job Description

Generate SOPs for processes in the QA department, train QA staffs on SOPs, daily evaluation of activities in QA lab to ensure compliance with SOPs.

In charge of creating policy and awareness on Food Safety and Quality Management System in the Organization

Prepare the group towards ISO and FSSC certification

Carry out verification and validation checks on processes/equipment/materials

Serve as the Food Safety Team Leader and ensure the effectiveness of control measures to achieve product quality and safety to ensure zero failure of critical control point.

Qualifications

First Degree (Minimum HND)
Food Safety Certification
QMS Certification
Excellent understanding of injection and extrusion line.

Interested candidate should be resident in Kaduna or plan to relocate to Kaduna.

To apply, send your CV to tofilljobs@gmail.com
please i have hnd can you help me please? I am tired of jobless I'm in Kaduna. I don't have the above requirements but i want u to help me fix me somewhere please

(1) (Reply)

Professional Waiter | Waitress Needed At Sky Rock Hotels / N-power NEXIT: Reps Pass Supplementary Budget, No Mention Of NEXIT, N-power On B / Urgent Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.