Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders (2711 Views)

Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence / "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Mbataku96(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
The Indigenous People Of Biafra(IPOB) Russia branch has reciprocated the odd gesture of the northern group that placed a #100milion bounty on the head of its global leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. The statement was announced by IPOB Russia popular voice Ikenga, who droped the video statement on his Twitter handle yesterday evening, being Sunday 20th of June. In the video Ikenga stated that IPOB Russia was funded by wealthy and powerful men that are willing to do all it takes to see Biafra actuallized, and has promised to pay a whopping sum of 100 hundred million dollars for the head of any Fulani leader. This is coming just a few days after a northern group placed hundred million naira bounty on Nnamdi Kanu dead or alive.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Investigative: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bmc
This job will fetch u fortune
So that buhari won’t use your brain again
Hunting begins

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol who wants to chalange the igbos with money.......
Igbos fully support MNK know this and know peace.....

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Fahdiga1: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Over to you almajiris

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by DoctorDree(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
It is easy fighting from far off
Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
Who are the Fulani leaders?
Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Blackfire(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
So how much for buhati??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Mbataku96(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Blackfire:
So how much for buhati??
I dey reason around that kind $40milli

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Who said igbos will not succeed if they seperate, the money is a billions of naira you can calculate it.... And buhari is busy borrowing money from china and other country to build rail way from nigeria to niger republic....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Mbataku96(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboslovers:
Who said igbos will not succeed if they seperate, the money is a billions of naira you can calculate it.... And buhari is busy borrowing money from china and other country to build rail way from nigeria to niger republic....
Bro my take is, if money could buy our freedom, Nigeria will be a thing of the past.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mbataku96:

Bro my take is, if money could buy our freedom, Nigeria will be a thing of the past.

Freedom does not come easy but it must come...
No be buhari and fulanis they declare refredom, know this and know peace.... Na UN

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Be more specific as the Northern group. They mentioned Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB should also name one or more Fulanis so we know who the targets are. All I see is chest beating... dancing to the tune of the Fulanis themselves.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Kaiser20: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
IKENGA was ranting on Facebook that Ipob in Russia have rich men.
He asked the Igbos to kill prominent Fulanis and bring the dead body to Russia and collect 100$ million.
Then the Ipob youths challenged him and his family to start the killings and collect the 100$ million each for a start.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
100 million dollars
This sounds like a compliment to fulanis...I did not know they were worth that much, to them NK wasn't even worth 1 million dollars.

PS. They have $100m and yet they couldn't use it to develop their region?
Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by limeta(f): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
silent busy times ahead
They are many and careless
You can do it
Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Mbataku96(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
LordVoldermort:
100 million dollars
This sounds like a compliment to fulanis...I did not know they were worth that much, to them NK wasn't even worth 1 million dollars.

PS. They have $100m and yet they couldn't use it to develop their region?

Abeg! My guy is there any region in North that is more developed than S/E, please tell me

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mbataku96:
The Indigenous People Of Biafra(IPOB) Russia branch has reciprocated the odd gesture of the northern group that placed a #100milion bounty on the head of its global leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. The statement was announced by IPOB Russia popular voice Ikenga, who droped the video statement on his Twitter handle yesterday evening, being Sunday 20th of June. In the video Ikenga stated that IPOB Russia was funded by wealthy and powerful men that are willing to do all it takes to see Biafra actuallized, and has promised to pay a whopping sum of 100 hundred million dollars for the head of any Fulani leader. This is coming just a few days after a northern group placed hundred million naira bounty on Nnamdi Kanu dead or alive.

So funny let love lead let take it slow
Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Khd95(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
he don set bayi

but i dont just like it that you are in far away russia and threatening and placing bounty on some backward people who dont even know if russia exist or where russia i
Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mbataku96:

Abeg! My guy is there any region in North that is more developed than S/E, please tell me
Lol I hope IPOB members don't hear dis they have been crying that SE is being marginalized now you want to spoil market for them...

Behave o!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by AntiBMC(m): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hahaha. They think they are d only ones that can place bounty. Rubbish. Na to start from Bubu, Malami and d Liar.
Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by richmond500: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mbataku96:

Kano
Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by BSsniffer: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Money that your whole village doesn't have.
Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Omoslim26: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboslovers:
Lol who wants to chalange the igbos with money.......
Igbos fully support MNK know this and know peace.....

They support the scammer by voting in a democratically elected officials who have openly rejected that scammer and idi amin wannabe �.
Ipob is nothing but a sect that only thrives on social media sensationalism and lies like this.
Anambra people will still support that scammer from Afara Isiama Umuahia by voting in Dede Soludo who will also join in the fight against that scammer and his occultic group of blood tasty killers,who go about jubilating over the killings of sons and fathers of the land just to spite their enemies ��.

Keep living in fools paradise.
Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

They support the scammer by voting in a democratically elected officials who have openly rejected that scammer and idi amin wannabe �.
Ipob is nothing but a sect that only thrives on social media sensationalism and lies like this.
Anambra people will still support that scammer from Afara Isiama Umuahia by voting in Dede Soludo who will also join in the fight against that scammer and his occultic group of blood tasty killers,who go about jubilating over the killings of sons and fathers of the land just to spite their enemies ��.

Keep living in fools paradise.

Listen to yourself, is there any fool bigger than those unity beggers and APC SUPPORTERS... Go and kee yasaf...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Infact those Russian IPOB should use the money to support ESN to be more stronger than ever...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Omoslim26: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboslovers:

Listen to yourself, is there any fool bigger than those unity beggers and APC SUPPORTERS... Go and kee yasaf...

There can never be any person more foolish than an Apc supporter,apart from a brainwashed ipob occult member��.
Igbo is Igbo,ipob is ipob.
Stop tagging them together,you ragamuffin, dunderhead ��.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Mbataku96(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
richmond500:
Kano
Are you sick
Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by richmond500: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mbataku96:

Are you sick
nope. Kano is up there with Lagos and Portharcourt
Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Mbataku96(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
richmond500:
nope. Kano is up there with Lagos and Portharcourt
up where? Kano way no get anything
Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by richmond500: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mbataku96:
up where? Kano way no get anything
u better travel around.
Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

There can never be any person more foolish than an Apc supporter,apart from a brainwashed ipob occult member��.
Igbo is Igbo,ipob is ipob.
Stop tagging them together,you ragamuffin, dunderhead ��.

Lol MUGU
Just the way you Almajiri and afonjas claimed Niger Delta is not igbos...
When IPOB ordered sit at home why did the igbos sit at home...
Why Buhari called the ipob Dot, why did you people scrap southeast map as the dot Buhari mean..
Who are the people living in southeast, I guess it's your father and mother grin
Why do your useless soldiers kills the innocent IPOB all in the name of fighting IPOB....
Igbos have proved to the whole world they are proud to be BIAFRANS...
BIAFRA is coming ooogrin no go kill yourself...
I'm an IPOB but I don't have guns, that doesn't makes me a criminal...
Continue crying and making fuuuul of yasaf...
When UK granted assylum to IPOB who was the IPOB...
You will cry and nobody will help you.... grin

Well I shouldn't have mentioned you for this but I want you to kee yourself... BIAFRA have been existing before 2017 when your GOVERNMENT tagged them as terrorist... All Igbo blood are BIAFRANS....grin

This shows you Northerners don't have sense...
Just Imagine a dumb person claiming Igbos are not IPOB which means indegeneus people of BIAFRA... Guy you no get Sensecheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Asgard73: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
richmond500:
Kano

The. You’ve not been to Kano...

You only stop at Kano city

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Are More Intelligent Than The Nigeria Security Forces.Pictures. / I Lost 980,000 Followers Because Of Tinubu - Jaruma / Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.