Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Aviation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aviation (458 Views)

Anambra State Government Aviation Scholarship 2019 / Aviation Training School In Lagos Nigeria / Inquiry About Lagos Aviation And Maritime Business Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aviation by Chikispilot(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hi aviators in the house, pls i created this thread for those studying aeronautical and aerospace engineering whether in nigeria or outside nigeria
(1) Pls am from abia state a high school graduate, i wnt to study the above mentioned course hw do i start pls
(2) hw much does it cost?
(3) any scholarship available?
add anythng that is missing here, pls help a brother
Re: Aviation by cosmos2000(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Seems I found someone after my course(not heart actually)
I want to study Aeronautic Engineering also. First lemme enlighten you. We have three varsities that offer such course in Nigeria.
First and foremost is the Kwasu,well recognised for that course however is it a state University, ordinary school fees nah 200,000naira.
Second is the Air force institute of Nigeria Afit, a federal University offering Aerospace engineering as a degree, popular cost in Kaduna.
Above all we have the FUTOwerri offering Aerospace Engineering as subcourse under Mechanical engineering alongside Automobile and AC.

I have decided to study mechanical engineering course offered by futo majoring in Aeronautic engineering with a hope of securing a scholarship to study it fully at Russia(Best country to study Aerospace and Aeronautic engineering)

Dm 08115764007
Re: Aviation by cosmos2000(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2021
Chikispilot:
Hi aviators in the house, pls i created this thread for those studying aeronautical and aerospace engineering whether in nigeria or outside nigeria
(1) Pls am from abia state a high school graduate, i wnt to study the above mentioned course hw do i start pls
(2) hw much does it cost?
(3) any scholarship available?
add anythng that is missing here, pls help a brother

I want to study Aeronautic Engineering also. First lemme enlighten you. We have three varsities that offer such course in Nigeria.
First and foremost is the Kwasu,well recognised for that course however is it a state University, ordinary school fees nah 200,000naira.
Second is the Air force institute of Nigeria Afit, a federal University offering Aerospace engineering as a degree, popular cost in Kaduna.
Above all we have the FUTOwerri offering Aerospace Engineering as subcourse under Mechanical engineering alongside Automobile and AC.

I have decided to study mechanical engineering course offered by futo majoring in Aeronautic engineering with a hope of securing a scholarship to study it fully at Russia(Best country to study Aerospace and Aeronautic engineering)

Dm 08115764007
Re: Aviation by Chikispilot(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
cosmos2000:

Above all we have the FUTOwerri offering Aerospace Engineering as subcourse under Mechanical engineAeronautic engineering)

Dm 08115764007
byea my nigga am sorry I haven't replied yet, am happy to meet you here. Thanks. We just have the same dream my guy. Is this your watsap number

(1) (Reply)

Physics Questions And Answers Neco 2021 Physics Obj/essay Answers(physics)expo / Nsuk Acceptance Fee Portal For New Students Is Now Ready...... / Best Brain Contest Presents Anambra State Mathematics And Igbo Quiz Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.