Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

"I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists (20833 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Secessionists Will Be First To Run Away When Problem Starts / Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders / I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by nonhuman(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
This one buhari is beginning to talk, as if he has not been aware of what has been happening in the country, i am suspecting somethin
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Henon: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
This slowpoke has nothing to offer and is wicked enough to look the entire populace in the eyes and lie blatantly to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Sedonxavi: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
And idiot cannot bring the bandits and their PRO to book
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by ComeToJesus: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
You'll beg terrorists and threaten citizens. Utō owo enye mi. Abasi akan fi
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Queenserah26(f): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Gbam grin

Calibrator:
What a failed attempt at role playing as a Democrat!

A Dictator trying to bring offenders to book is akin to an Armed Robber dragging his victims to the police station.

Somebody should tell your chairman say no be who first report case dey always win for court. cheesy
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by mrkings84(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
We know he is referring to the Easterners. As for the killer herdsmen, and Boko Haram boys, these are first class citizens. They are the big boys. They are fed.government properties
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by foreshore(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by NaijirianKing: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sunday

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Goodman777:
Big man talk, iPod youths can only rant in pain!

We Igbo people must expunge our hearts of bitterness and be as wise as a serpent.

Shekau linked his hustle to Allah

Nnamdi KANU linked iPob to ChukwuokikeAbiama!
Trashy as always
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by rummmy: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oga oooooooo.....
Change your language and style..
Dishing out treats here and there is not a way forward.....
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Gfskw: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Talk is too cheap like dollars isn’t green
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Banmeallday: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Foolish Buhari impersonator...

How can you secede from something you are even older than?
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by chaloskyx: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
MR PRESIDENT YOU MEAN STORY BOOK ABI ?
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by myg9(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by oilyngbati(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
All terrorists, especially the Ipob/ESN/unknown gunmen should be shot to death. No mercy for those vermins
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by litaninja(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Guy...rest.
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by seunayantokun(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Has he any good book to bring them to?

Kill non-Fulani but jolly jolly with fellow real terrorists.
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by UKBobo(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
You cannot even bring your wife to sit calmly beside you..Audio President
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by deemayor2(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
God Go Punish This Man Since Na talk Him Come Talk For This Life
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Bekeem(f): 12:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Start with yourself first as you be the chief terrorist in charge. Yeye dementia patient.

1 Like

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2021
VEGETABLE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by TGMISKY(m): 8:07am On Jun 22, 2021
Please send them to hell. Who book help?
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by cardoctor(m): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Im sure they heard you right.
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by ridwanola: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2021
Useless man
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by MyOleSolksjaer: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2021
No be only Book na Devin Booker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rowdy Session In Senate Over Budget Padding, Constituency Projects / Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos / Julius Berger, RCC Threaten To Abandon Works On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.