Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Easy Buy Customer Service: Was Your Experience With Easybuy Like This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easy Buy Customer Service: Was Your Experience With Easybuy Like This? (3989 Views)

My Experience With Easy Buy / How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? / Buy Smartphone Of Your Choice With Easybuy And Pay Later - All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Buy Customer Service: Was Your Experience With Easybuy Like This? by NwaforIgbo: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
This screenshot was shared by one of Easy Buy's customer.

He lamented how Easy Buy customer service agents are the worse sets of customer Agents "in the world".

Personally, I feel this is illegal. I'm not a lawyer though, but calling a customer a criminal is something I can't fathom.

First Picture: Easy Buy Customer Care Agent
Second Picture: Customer's Reply

1 Share

Re: Easy Buy Customer Service: Was Your Experience With Easybuy Like This? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Before they could send such message, you've not been paying as at when due...
If you have, they won't send you such message..
Doing easybuy is not an easy venture, it ties their investment down..
Pls don't apply for easy buy if you can't pay..
The country is hard I know but let's endeavor to cut our coat according to our size....

Doing easybuy is like taking loan from lapo or grummi, it doesn't always end well

3 Likes

Re: Easy Buy Customer Service: Was Your Experience With Easybuy Like This? by Littlefingerjp: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
NwaforIgbo:
This screenshot was shared by one of Easy Buy's customer.

He lamented how Easy Buy customer service agents are the worse sets of customer Agents "in the world".

Personally, I feel this is illegal. I'm not a lawyer though, but calling a customer a criminal is something I can't fathom.

First Picture: Easy Buy Customer Care Agent
Second Picture: Customer's Reply
Why did he collect the phone in the first place,if he knows he will find it hard to pay...He is a criminal until he pays the money he owes
Re: Easy Buy Customer Service: Was Your Experience With Easybuy Like This? by scarycuteface(m): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
If you are paying they won't be doing you like that
Re: Easy Buy Customer Service: Was Your Experience With Easybuy Like This? by tafat: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
a friend of mine used easybuy to get a tecno phone, he never had any issues through out the arrangement
Re: Easy Buy Customer Service: Was Your Experience With Easybuy Like This? by najoomey(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2021
Most of my friends collected phone through eazybuy and they never have any issue, for as long as you'll pay every month you'll never have such issues
Re: Easy Buy Customer Service: Was Your Experience With Easybuy Like This? by nobodysbaby: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2022
most of you replying are probably workers of easybuy because how can you say such? easybuy is not the only loan app in nigeria, but they’re the worst at customer service when you don’t pay on time.

people take loans or buy phone with a good plan to pay, but then it’s possible to hit a road block in life, so stop speaking as though you’re not humans. i have a bad experience with them, i always take loans from them and pay back even before due time but just once i hit a serious bridge in life, they started calling me criminal even though i wasn’t running away.

the penalty for overdue loan is more interest, you are not a criminal because you didn’t pay your loan on time, no bank or financial institution has the right to call you criminal because you did not pay your loan in time. you are only a criminal if you start running away or hiding.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do Cameras Really Fade?? / Leaked Images Of The Next Camon / How Do I Use Etisalat BIS On PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.