Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban (1829 Views)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / Fulani Group Gives Fg, Governors Condition For Peace Between Herdsmen, Farmers / Plateau Killings: Niger Delta Elders Attack Miyetti Allah, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by Ariba2(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
Miyetti Allah has said that the ban on open grazing by the Governors of Southern Nigeria will remain ineffective until an alternative to grazing is provided for the herders.
South East Chairman of Miyetti-Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, MACBAN, Gidado Siddiki, said this in response to the call by former National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Dr. Okwesilieze Nwodo, on all the states Houses of Assembly in South East Nigeria to enact anti-grazing law in their respective states.
Gidado Siddiki mentioned that they were not opposed to ban on open grazing but that the public hearing on constitution review should grant all parties the right to make submissions for a law against open grazing.
“We were not given the chance to go for the Constitution review public hearing, we went there but nobody gave us an audience to talk. We did not submit a petition,” he said.

https://voiceairmedia.com/2021/06/21/miyetti-allah-gives-condition-to-accept-ban-on-open-grazing/
Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by triple996(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Damn!!!
Abeg make everybody de calm down wooo
Peace is key
Bt I feel if Southerners don't want open grazing day should not b a problem
Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by flamingREED(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
R
A
N
C
H
I
N
G

Or

W
A
R

I
S

I
N
E
V
I
T
A
B
L
E
!

5 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by big7: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
It's either they accept it or want war.. Either ways Nigeria will still end up a divided entity in no distance time.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by Bluntguy: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Cows, giving seventeen elected governors condition. Only in this country can this happen. That is why we are seeking a sane country where we can live as humans with dignity.smh.

6 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by Usak1: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Why is miyetti Allah or whatever disturbing southern states with their private business?
Do they account to FG and money realised shared among states just like oil money is shared?
It's your private business for crying out loud!
Buy land and ranch or carry your cows to sambisa.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by esnbrutality: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Just imagine...because of the docile nature of South-eastern governors...These savages still have mouth to talk.

Anyway...Nnamdi kanu is doing the needful...and i pray sincerely that all these "fools" will be visited at the appropriate time...

F---KUP NO DEY SOUR......If you know you know... angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by potent5(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ndị mmadụ sef.

Nonsense.

Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by rex444(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
And yet the value of cow has not increased in the stock market ..... If your cows are so precious,why not use the stolen funds which has been allowed to you to build a ranch.... Serving in ado ekiti was not really a nice experience.... Cow dung , flies perching all over your face and food , crops being trampled upon ... Bad thing bad ooo

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by PrinceOfLagos: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mad cow herders giving stupid condition

I blame my fellow Yorubas
Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by Omoslim26: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
I wonder why an order to barbecue any stray cows has not been given.��
Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by ThatFairGuy1: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Too much talk cheesy

Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by ThatFairGuy1: 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
My hairy chested Igbo brother, blame your Igbo ethnic rather.
PrinceOfLagos:
Mad cow herders giving stupid condition

I blame my fellow Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by PrinceOfLagos: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
My hairy chested Igbo brother, blame your Igbo ethnic rather.
This one is obsessed with my posts just like he's obsessed with Tinubu's old wrinkled ass..

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by princepee: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Southerners should also give hisba condition on alcohol,
What is good for goose is good for gander.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
They have two options: they can obey the no open grazing instruction, or alternatively go f**k themselves.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by NaMe4: 5:45am On Jun 22, 2021
SMH

This is a private business o!

Telling the governor's their orders are ineffective until ...

Buhari don finish this Country.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:00am On Jun 22, 2021
When we are in a cow Republic, you don't expect the cows not to roan about. They have a fundamental right to roam in schools, government houses, expressways, stadiums, churches but mosques
Re: Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban by gambia(m): 6:33am On Jun 22, 2021
I'm sure this is a joke.

(1) (Reply)

Another Victory For Biafra Loading / NATO Are Gradually Loosing Their Sanity They Will Soon Collect Wotowoto. / Why Buhari Allowed Buni To Preside Over National Convention – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.