Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 PM

If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! (76881 Views)

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. / If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by gazza07(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Your preference, us, we prefer rich girlfriends
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Tribu(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

If you're dating Cuppy, you'd change her cause she can't cook the Ebo (sacrifice) you put on fire.

Women done suffer o.

MODIFIED

If the Mods can remember this June post in November, God, the 11th hour call picker can still pick your call before the year runs out.

Guy make I be your boy na
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Kennedy97: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Afriqan:

The last point though... You dey always ginger me Romanoff. grin wink

The lady na werey

Food wet person take dey brag naim he call "EBO" cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by boxer022(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
So cooking is now a criteria in a relationship now? The fact that she is your girlfriend does not make her your wife who cooks for you and does other wifely activities. A man should know how to prepare what he wants to eat and not depend on his girlfriend to do that for him, unless she offers to do that out of love for you. Looking at the picture you attached, if it was your girlfriend that prepared it for you, I will rate her 5.5 out of 10 as it does not look appetizing.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
FunnyDude:

If your woman can't cook this soup, pls you need to move on asap grin cheesy

Though...

It's been a while I cook, just decided to buy few things and I came up with this wonderful egusi soup

My joy has no bound today . My first time grin grin

CC: iLegendd

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
FunnyDude:

Though...

It's been a while I cook, just decided to buy few things and I came up with this wonderful egusi soup

Na me cook am

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
FunnyDude:

Though...

Na me cook am

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Bamzyriches451: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tor
Woman nor Dey even cook for me gan except my mama and my sisters. I no wan die early
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by ademi87(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
FunnyDude:

Though...

you dey use hotplate cook now ooo by the time dem bring huge bill no just complain
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Hope2023: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
It's the level of hardship in the country that makes u feel this thing u prepared is a good soup, don't worry, come 2023 after we must have changed this govt, u would then understand what a good soup really is..

FunnyDude:

Though...

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by GreenDee(f): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lmfao,who pushed this to the front page..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Truvelisback(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

If you're dating Cuppy, you'd change her cause she can't cook the Ebo (sacrifice) you put on fire.

Women done suffer o.

MODIFIED

If the Mods can remember this June post in November, God, the 11th hour call picker can still pick your call before the year runs out.
I can change other ladies quickly but not Cuppy, i would teach her. I can't lose such an Asset like that grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by ImoleNaija: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
@OP, no be soup face o, na taste be koko tongue.

gazza07:
Your preference, us, we prefer rich girlfriends

I dey inside this boat with you. I no come this life to suffer grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Juliusmomoh: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
BKsoul2:
Hello baby..... dem don ban me.
Who is baby again shocked
Babe wey i no fit see him/her face, is that one babe...

They ban you, but how you take mention me...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Juliusmomoh: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
BKsoul2:

when you stop shakara, u go see my beautiful face... love you baby....
Hehehehe...
Me shakara shocked shocked
Anyway bye... Till your head cool down and you show me your face...
Till then.. Bye
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by winner37(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
My girlfriend is the best in cooking, this just remind me of the Month I spent with her ,it was heaven on Earth....
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Johnsown1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
FunnyDude:

Though...

Sharp sharp soup, okro and little vegetable with better fish
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Juliusmomoh: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
BKsoul2:
story...if you like, go and be thinking of me ... lol.... i will deactivate both accounts, and you will not be able to reach me anymore... Lol...

Lol
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Krexpah(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wetin you cook??
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Scottz: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Me as a man I would teach her if I’m a better cook….as far as I love her genuinely
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by onelovenigeria(m): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
FunnyDude:

Though...

nice...wish i can't cook sometimes...haven't boil even water in 4years plus now....man not all women can cook and any one can learn ...so it should not be a good reason to break up with a lady.....
enjoy your meal bro
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by generalwo(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
FunnyDude:

Though...

.... So if i am dating Rihanna and she can't prepare this sacrifice I am seeing now, I should change her?? This is what one gets when she chooses to date a boy over a man.... You Don attach cooking to personality now now..... For your mind now, na soup u cool.... Na people like u dey cause feeble minded beings to judge their relationships based on what they see on social media.... Post your food in peace and vamoose..... No come dey talk say if babe no sabi cook am, make I change her.... Do u know what the girl may have gone through or sacrificed for the guy? Make e change her because you be Osama bin laden... Mtchewwwwwwwwweeeeeeeewwwwwwe
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by mrkings84(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
I hope the sacrifice has been served to the gods.

Sorry, Na June sacrifice, the gods go don eat and clean mouth since..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by mrkings84(m): 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
I hope the sacrifice has been served to the gods.

Sorry, Na June sacrifice, the gods go don eat and clean mouth since..

Wullup.....
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Bunmhi(f): 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
May that hot plate shock you rn angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Echoban: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

Women done suffer o.

MODIFIED

Thank God u said DJ cupppy. At least she has something to bring to the table, people like her will b my business associate linking me up with his father , she has the cash to high a house help.

What op is talking abt is the average lady out there , we dey manage them and their finance liability like that but how she no go come Sabi cook again shocked

Na born she come born dey watch movie ni angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Realboygenius(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Why make her go through so much stress when you can take golden morn heritage pack and still get to win amazing prizes when you drop the pack at their redemption centre near you. grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by CSTRR: 12:16am On Nov 26, 2021
Romanoff:

I am just asking. Why the double standard?

If you get 70% or 80% of what you want in a woman, will you dump her cause she can't cook?

There is no 70% without knowing how to cook.

What kind of 70% is that?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 26, 2021
FunnyDude:

Though...

How about u teach her,u don't have to be impolite.
Check my signature for a life changing decision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.