Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:30 PM

Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) (71119 Views)

Samuel Kalu Suffers Heart Attack, Rushed To Hospital In Egypt / Peace At Last: Emiliano Sala Is Finally Laid To Rest In Hometown (Photos) / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by heatdownfall7: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
African government are useless

Learn How To Make N200,000-N400,000 Monthly Selling Free Ebooks Online
Its a 100% FREE Class Hosted on Telegram.

To Join Click on the Join Link Below

JOIN GROUP

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Welovekids1: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
My guy
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by aBrokeRichDude: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Smh.... I nr get money oo... buh God knw say if i get reach dis ppl i go follow dis footstep.... Buh u see our fellow celebrity(artist, futballers and entertainers) well.... na der money.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Benards(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Honesty111:
Wow. Nice. God bless him.

[s]Which one Nigerian players do for naija here? Someone should point me to any.[/s]

Forget Nigerian players. Oya point us to the things you've done for your family and yourself

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Shortty43:
What some governments refuse to do
i like short girls can we connect?
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Cenripacta(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hanging on the ceiling!!!....they come fall down and break legs kwanu?
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Psalmistproject: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Son of one Imam!

Glad to see one sane islamist.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
weed smoking
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by focus7: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Honesty111:

Which one Nigerian players do for naija here? Someone should point me to any.

They showcased wealth in clubs and spend money on women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
I will never believe any of these our loudmouth celebrities like Davido, Wiz and Burna boy have as much money as they claim until one of them does something like this.

It’s not about renting clothes, jewelries, exotic cars, planes and apartments to pose for the gram. All that is audio. Real wealth is when you can comfortably do something like this for your people without it making a dent in your net worth.

5 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
You have done well bro, may God continue to bless you, Amen.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Honesty111:

Kindly let me tell you a story, I was in Lagos some years back and stayed with a very well to do brother of mine who lived in a very beautiful mansion, surrounded by so many other beautiful mansions but the road leading to this cluster of mansions was in a very deplorable state. So I asked him "bros can't you repair this road from your personal pocket or all the wealthy men in this area join funds together to work on the road ? His answer was "if you try it you'll block someone's means of looting and create enmity with the "powerful person", so to live in peace they all avoided fixing the road until the government is ready to do it.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Jostoman: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Our own star na to dey visit governor up and down them Sabi.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
I love Mane but that nigga really needs to work on his anger problems
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by quadraheem(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
BaarakaLlahu fee!
Good of him.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Make sense...same hospital Nigeria govt will spend $5m
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by davidtemi(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Our own stars go dey meet governors for nothing. Rubbish
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by victorazy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mane for president.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by victorazy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mane for president.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Tudorsk(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
May Allah continue to bless you...... Sadio Mane
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
Incoming president of Senegal
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mane to the world, always remember where you are coming from 2hen you get to the apogee of you4 career
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Senegal is a very serious country destined for greatness... Dem Don cancel senate because they see it as useless... Make Nigeria do d same thing... Why will u be earning 30mill for doing nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Phyde: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
You just can't hate this guy.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by columbus36(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
A good one, great characteristic of a role model. God bless him.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by doctore212(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
If na me na to open plenty olosho house.

I will be cashing out
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Honesty111:

Our players & celebs spend money on vehicles, night clubs and girls.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Freebills12: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Honesty111:

Hmm have forgotten that Ahmed Musa Nigerian captain built mosque in Kano for almajiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures / Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.