Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' (59757 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by EmmanuelBanks: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2021
powerbank310:
If you no get money, e dey kill IDEA

............Now playing Buju's - OUTSIDE...you should listen to it too............

Hello Nairalanders,

E get one ogbonge 30kmah and 40kmah Jo.way power.bank wey I wan show you so...

Features wey dey na - digital display, fast charge and dual ports

Call or chat me up for this Megatron power.bank...

Pay on delivery (LAGOS) and Nationwide delivery available.

Escrow allowed.

pay on delivery, but you forget to put how much you wan sell am

baba wetin be the price joorr
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Walkee: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2021
wink2015:
Delta state no dey carry last !

But this story is disturbing.

MAN SHOULD BE "MAN ENOUGH" to face the reality of life !
why?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by ikeno(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Walkee:
why?
killing oneself is never a solution no matter the situation or depression that person is going through,a million and 1 person's have gone through it and came out stronger.we face challenges every single day of our life especially in Nigeria today but we still thank God for that and get ready to face the nxt day challenge.these life is fuckup but life continues
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2021
When una done go put hands for so many muyen na so e dey be.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Johel(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2021
xpressionx:
Killing yourself is never the solution.

Atimes,it's the best solution... afterall,what's the purpose??
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2021
E no easy o

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by KanuSE: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2021
post=102964677:
@poster, Copy and paste thread, May Almighty God Have Mercy On Us.

Is your work not 'copy & paste' as well?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Johel(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2021
xpressionx:

It is selfishness to commit suicide.
because you didn't think of the people who love you that would be hurt.
keep hanging on man,help comes when you least expect it.

Nigerians don't love people,they love money instead, Nigerians don't care,they only care about what u offer and what they get..

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by abokimallam: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2021
Rest in peace, young man. You couldn’t bear the stress of life. But with a little courage and trust in God, you could have overcome.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by saintruky(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2021
@op ur news get as e be o...d link u shared nor get anything to do wit d news u post
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Walkee: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2021
ikeno:

killing oneself is never a solution no matter the situation or depression that person is going through,a million and 1 person's have gone through it and came out stronger.we face challenges every single day of our life especially in Nigeria today but we still thank God for that and get ready to face the nxt day challenge.these life is fuckup but life continues
you actually have no logical reason why someone should live in squalor and penury except for your own selfish reasons.
When I was younger, my mother always said that the reason you don't angrily kill yourself and leave this world is because there are people better than you and there are others you are better than. That's the most selfish notion I've ever heard in my entire life. The only reason you don't want people living in hopelessness to take their lives is because you look at them as a source of encouragement and motivation for yourself. You say look at this one now, he doesn't have legs yet he's still alive thank God I at least have legs. The fear you people have is that what if all the people you are better than all take their lives, then you have no one to use as encouragement. That's selfishness.
Why do you even have to suffer and live in penury when you are still going to die, and when you die, none of your suffering or achievement will mean anything while you are rotting away in the ground. You will not even remember anything. So why extend your days of suffering only to die later when you can just die now and nothing will matter anymore?
The right to take your own life should be number 1 on the human rights lists.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by olurili(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2021
eTen94:
who love what? Nobody loves anybody, na when u get money u go get love but when money no dey u are on ur own, 5years now I left my family cos no money yet nobody brother, sisters know where I live and all of us na d same Lagos we dey, apapa to ikorodu nobody show to even say how far or even call, abeg forget matter
same problem i have,but i know go soon change

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by mekuso89(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2021
Why didn't you run away from them and warn them to stay away from you or you blow somebody's brains out instead of killing your self
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Gokoyer0(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Go and create gofundme page and attach all the evidences there. Don't hide anything that may convince people that you are not scamming them.

Come back to give your testimony. Goodluck!
Asoul:
Dear people of nairalanders please I'm passionately seeking for your mercy and help,plz don't let me die in silence for over 13yrs now I have been in this condition,life has not been easy for us if to say I have any source of income I won't be doing this.
Please help me no matter how small.pls see the attached full post below on this first pic.
Ac 3.171.786.25 0
First bank
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by vickydevoka(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2021
xpressionx:
Sometimes is an option
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2021
xpressionx:

It is selfishness to commit suicide.
because you didn't think of the people who love you that would be hurt.
keep hanging on man,help comes when you least expect it.

Don't talk about love here pls.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by vickydevoka(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2021
kingthreat:
Family owes you nothing. You just died for nothing when you could have actually joined the army and made use of your life to fight Boko Haram and herdsmen.
De owe him alot.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by IgboWarlord(m): 11:06am On Jun 22, 2021
eTen94:
who love what? Nobody loves anybody, na when u get money u go get love but when money no dey u are on ur own, 5years now I left my family cos no money yet nobody brother, sisters know where I live and all of us na d same Lagos we dey, apapa to ikorodu nobody show to even say how far or even call, abeg forget matter

So sorry bro..Going by your logic,since none of your family members have cared to check upon you for the last five years,that means you haven't made money..Since you haven't made money,how can you teach me to make 200k monthly just by pressing my phone,abi the app no dey work for your phone??Asking for a friend sha..

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by princewarri1985: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2021
iamtardey:
Y'all screaming suicide is not this not that, walk in that man's shoe for a min, and you can't make it through the next minute. I can bet you...
At least now he doesn't see them no more to hate, forever. Good choice.
You are very wise and may God bless you. Because those criticizing him could not walk in his shoes for even a minute, but he walked around in those shoes for years and fought hard before getting to a breaking point where he cant fight it anymore. He is in a better place right now where he cant feel no pain anymore. I've been there before too, SOME FAMILY MEMBERS ARE DEMON and you need to stay far away from them for peace of mind and sanity sake which you cant trade for anything on planet earth.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2021
eTen94:

I can absolutely relate. I hate typical nigerians with passion, I mean those foools yabbing garbage up there.....

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by phorget(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2021
If I ever contemplate suicide, I'll die with some politicians.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Gokoyer0(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2021
Somalia is better than Nigeria of today.
juman:
Things are tough for people.

Nigeria is now a somalia.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Hausa man will never commit suicide, he would rather commit everything into the hands of Allah

If you've lived with Hausa extraction, you'd know that they cannot commit suicide.
The reasons are:
1. They're not fit to be call a normal, complete human being
2. They are mostly nihilist without even knowing
3. Hausas accepts life as it is.
4. They don't understand d difference between life and living.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by xpressionx(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2021
Walkee:
this is the most foolish notion in the history of mankind. The person who decided to end it is most likely living in squalor and hopelessness, whether he likes it or not he is still going to die and all his suffering won't mean shiit while he is rotting away in the ground. So he's supposed to continue living in hopelessness and squalor because some people who don't know his pain will feel pain, wear black for a few days and go back to work after 7 days?
If those people who loved him were really worth it, why were they unable to rescue him from hopelessness? What's even the difference between dying today and dying 50 years time when nothing will matter when you are decaying underground?

Does it occur to you the the person who loves him could be his innocent little child or his poor old mom in the village.
Killing yourself is not worth it.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by emmyw(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2021
True, Suicide Is Never An Option But If You See What People Go Through! You Won't Blame Them!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Spainze007(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2021
Even me that hates family i won't do what he did... he is on his own ooooo! well RIP
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Peteromi(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Shut up. You have a hand in his death because of your support for Buhari
sir, with due respect,is suicide now the solution? He's dead now,he doesn't have chance to come back to life and we all have only one life to live
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by henritinecy(m): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2021
samuel900:
Oh! So what is the solution....this country is frustrating. Last week i was in need of 30k to settle my child school fees, the only one who can help me said 30k to pay 60k. I have no choice than to go on agreement with him.

How can I get in touch with you ?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Mankezi(m): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2021
You die by ass .

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by naijaman2225(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2021
samuel900:
Oh! So what is the solution....this country is frustrating. Last week i was in need of 30k to settle my child school fees, the only one who can help me said 30k to pay 60k. I have no choice than to go on agreement with him.

TOUGH ONE THERE... BUT YOU ARE ALIVE TO RELATE IT. THAT'S A BIG PLUS. KEEP IT UP BRO.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by treatise: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2021
xpressionx:
Hearing voices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am A Human Chimera / Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.