Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' (56750 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by LadyRosa(f): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
erinatso:
aunty no vex oo
i want ask u question. I just wanted to as wether u ar stupid or u be fool? abeg no vex i just want knw

Go ask your mama first.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by erinatso: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

Go ask your mama first.
na u i will ask bcus is have used up sense of reasoning or e be like e don expired.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by erinatso: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

Go ask your mama first.
na u i will ask bcus is like u have used up ur sense of reasoning or e be like e don expired.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by ImDStar: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Breathe by dunsin oyekan and
Olorun agbaye by Nathaniel bassey

blazepascal:
Please can some one tell me a good gospel song the one that will touch my soul probably an emotional one .it might not be gospel though.

1 Like

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by LadyRosa(f): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
erinatso:
na u i will ask bcus is like u have used up sense of reasoning or e be like e don expired.

Ask your mama!
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by erinatso: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

Ask your mama!
u are -1 to ur people

2 Likes

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by LadyRosa(f): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
erinatso:
u are -1 to ur people

You're yet to ask your mama?
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by DonJ29: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

I'm not defending anybody.
Ladies scamming men is not as rampant as the very many and age long cases of men's known brutalities towards women.

You guys need to stop whinning like #@₦&#₦# all the time especially on soco media. And again many of these stories are faked up, exaggerated or outright NONSENSE.

Anytime wey babe _fuck them up automatically they add "My fiancée", "I was even planning to marry her", "I take care of her and pay her bills" blah blah to make their sob stories look even more pathetic.

See, Una need carry Una frustration go meet FG. No be us be Una problem.

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by DonJ29: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Stop saying nonsense!
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by GoodFaith: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
I sorry for 99%of Nigerian men that send their wives and family to Canada
You get helper oh
The same for men that left the wives in Nigeria
Left matter to God oh
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Fantazy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
Na una get money to troway for woman education
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by mojisolani: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pious101:
An heartbroken Nigerian man has narrated how he discovered that his fiancée in the UK is pregnant for another man.
According to a close friend of the man who shared that heartbroken story on Twitter, the man sent his fiancée to the UK for an undergraduate programme and has been footing all the expenses for the past 2 years.

They reportedly had their traditional introduction before she travelled, however, the lady has been living with another man in the house he rented for her and now pregnant for the other man.

Upon this discovery three months ago, the young man who is in Nigeria has slipped into depression.

Narrating the heartbroken story the Twitter user @Lionezz__ wrote,

“Today makes it 3 months since a friend discovered that his fiancée he sent to the UK for an undergraduate programme, is pregnant for another man. For 2 years, she had been living with another guy in the apartment he paid for and still collecting school fees from Nigeria… Dude is sunk into Instant depression”.

GUYS WHATS UR TAKE ON THIS??

Take ke? It's finished my brother, I can't stop laughing, for cold weather hmmm
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
siofra:
Team single till marriage.
Team single till death.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:
Fake stories undecided.

Stories engineered to shift their poverty blames from themselves /government to "fiancée", "girlfriend" and "olosho"

Modified :
I just logged to notice say some guys dey quote me dey talk rubbish. I no blame Una, God go punish FG for keeping majority of you idle. I no vex o, Na work wey Una no get dey make Una get plenty time to dey online dey talk rubbish. Lazy lots.
I dey farm and will ignore trollers hence, so I go get energy fit dey blast Una when hunger 5.0 hit this shitthole.

See as them dey plenty for thread like soldier ants. Sincerely, work really no dey for naija. Many of our young guys are becoming so irrelevant.

Make Una go pack _shiit!

Mad woman.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by DonCortino: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pious101:
An heartbroken Nigerian man has narrated how he discovered that his fiancée in the UK is pregnant for another man.
According to a close friend of the man who shared that heartbroken story on Twitter, the man sent his fiancée to the UK for an undergraduate programme and has been footing all the expenses for the past 2 years.

They reportedly had their traditional introduction before she travelled, however, the lady has been living with another man in the house he rented for her and now pregnant for the other man.

Upon this discovery three months ago, the young man who is in Nigeria has slipped into depression.

“Today makes it 3 months since a friend discovered that his fiancée he sent to the UK for an undergraduate programme, is pregnant for another man. For 2 years, she had been living with another guy in the apartment he paid for and still collecting school fees from Nigeria… Dude is sunk into Instant depression”.

you be mumu
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by MarjieJ57(f): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Redpill only exists in the minds of ALL MENT THAT PICK THE WRONG WOMAN!!! Most MEN and WOMEN have to do for themselves these days. You get NO SYMPATHY from US that have no one favoring US!! So Cry your river!!

LadyRosa:

Like I said redpill doesn't exist in Nigeria. I don't see them, so I don't believe it exists on here.

Again, we are in Africa and the culture is for you to work hard and bring the goodies home. And if you're a Christian is much worst.... It's a curse. The holy books swear for Una say Una go work like jackey...

Just embrace your woes. It won't get better.

To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’ “Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life. "

You see say no be today Una mumu start?
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by FireKing: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

I'm not defending anybody.
Ladies scamming men is not as rampant as the very many and age long cases of men's known brutalities towards women.

You guys need to stop whinning like #@₦&#₦# all the time especially on soco media. And again many of these stories are faked up, exaggerated or outright NONSENSE.

Anytime wey babe _fuck them up automatically they add "My fiancée", "I was even planning to marry her", "I take care of her and pay her bills" blah blah to make their sob stories look even more pathetic.

See, Una need carry Una frustration go meet FG. No be us be Una problem.

You be REAL MUMU & you no stop there.... U come become GOAT join the mumu wey u be.... U need to change your mindset
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by amliftedhigher: 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pious101:

Nonsense man
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Fearcom(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
obembet:
I learn this in Nairaland..

Always hear the other side of the story before u judge

Maybe there is no marriage agreement. Let consider the lady.

It's like you pasted amala or fufu on your eyes right? You didn't read where they have done traditional marriage.

I've seen it all....Nigerian MARRIED WOMEN WITH CHILDREN have done this same sh*t and wlrse, NEVER looked back! Abandoned their hisband and biological children PERMANENTLY
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by ericmor: 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kriss216:
How can a sane person sponsor a Nigerian girl in a UK school?

Daily, these mofos keep unlocking new level of foolishness!

E better make person born thief than to born mumu.

-Playmaker14 2021.

Na yahoo boy or politicians since they only steal peoples money. They cant have the brain to manage the money. How will a hard working man that earn his money legitimately sponsor a girl friend and not wife o to study in the UK, with the rate of pounds now. Madness
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by olmoRoc: 1:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Sorry man. That's mostly the case, and it has happened to numerous people. Take heart, and move on. Experience, they say, is the best teacher.

Life has taught me that I can ONLY send my daughter ahead of me.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by onojaford(m): 5:58am On Jun 23, 2021
Indeed, you are an elder brother with years of experience.
YouWillNotWin:
Advice from your elder brother here and based on years of experience.

Long distance relationships DO NOT WORK !!
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Adalasy: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sheggy13:
When you look deeply, you find out that a foolish guy like this probably has close relatives who are struggling with life with no one to sponsor them in school here in Nigeria not to talk of UK.

I believe you sent me a PM which I have responded to
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Alusiizizi(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
LadyRosa:

Unfortunately, not every girl can keep silly men. I don't subscribe to men without substance.

I'm dating a very matured guy with intellect. Him no dey do pass himself and I no dey do pass myself.

Adieu.

Bullshit!!! You're dating a hopeless couch potato drunk without a kobo to his name. That's why you've developed the delusion of strength.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by evil1: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Life shaaa.... Trust just birthed distrust.
He will move on but the scar will always be there.

Some people get mind shaa

everday we hear new gist in this country. If it's not women planning marriage while in an existing relationship its the man pallning evil.

The whole truth is we shouldn't toy with peoples emotions when we get to that marriage stage or mindset.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 25, 2021
LadyRosa:
Fake stories undecided.

Stories engineered to shift their poverty blames from themselves /government to "fiancée", "girlfriend" and "olosho"

Modified :
I just logged to notice say some guys dey quote me dey talk rubbish. I no blame Una, God go punish FG for keeping majority of you idle. I no vex o, Na work wey Una no get dey make Una get plenty time to dey online dey talk rubbish. Lazy lots.
I dey farm and will ignore trollers hence, so I go get energy fit dey blast Una when hunger 5.0 hit this shitthole.

See as them dey plenty for thread like soldier ants. Sincerely, work really no dey for naija. Many of our young guys are becoming so irrelevant.

Make Una go pack _shiit!
u talk like a little girl with little or no respect..
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Mrscarter(f): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2021
LadyRosa:
Fake stories undecided.

Modified :

Make Una go pack _shiit!

Isnt always false news a friend of mines gf done same to him last year n they was suposed to marry n he paid her school fees for 2 yrs n paid for her to have a huge bday party which she said he wasnt invited. Then found out she had another man. Her family was covering for her too. For anyone male or female to use someone in this way n cast them aside n to waste a persons life and money and time and feelings is just a heartless cold person.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by ngbedesamuel(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Let this sink in 4 dos of u thinking life is about smartness oda dan chances... if u like marry a woman even impregnate her or she having ur child , it's no guarantee of any benefit, when she can still Bleep another man with your baby inside her or worst still abort the baby...

The devil is a woman just know that,and nt just any devil but d 1 dat can kill a husband just to Bleep another man on peace... with your baby n ring on her finger a woman will still Bleep outside if she pleases, las las na frustrated father of 3 commits suicide due to wife infidelity go end the matter

The guy mumu sha... 5 gbosa for fool of the month

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up / 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.