Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady (36703 Views)

My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by lagusboyyy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
There is actually difference between FATHER and DADDY.

Any man can be a FATHER, not every man can be a DADDY.

6 Likes

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by Orissodiq: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
I wish ur mother should tell the whole side of the story

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
you are right my guy
Pls this is damn bad and gruesome , I mean the picture
Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by chitunelee(m): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

In the 21st century?

Yet, igbos are the most educated. grin

21st century Kor.. U no see wen dem born am abi u gt eye problem
Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by ojeshola: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Story your mum told you...she nor tell you her own errors

12 Likes

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by fof1: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
post=102953967:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian woman, Chinwendu has narrated how she and her mother were allegedly abandoned in the hospital by her father after birth because doctor informed him that she was a girl, Reports.

"All the people saying my dad is the best I envy you all, you guys are lucky ooo, mine abadoned us in de hospital cos doctor told him his wife gave birth to a girl that's after 9 months of daily beating my mom nd cursing her you must die in with that baby you are carrying in your womb, and that evening after her daily business she felt funny and went to the hospital herself nd climbing the stairs she gave birth like the Hebrew women to a healthy baby girl.

"Oga just enter his car nd zoomed off, my elder brother was the one my mom sent to where she hides her money to bring the 5 naira that they charged her December 1991 in dat general hospital Nasarawa so you guys won't understand, reasons I was named chinwendu cos mom didn't believe I will still be alive after all the beatings"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: HER FACEBOOK PAGE

SO WHAT IS D MEANING OF D NAME - CHINWENDU,PLS?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
I swear, Na igbo man.

I will bet 2 adult cows and 2 sheeps
Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by NaijaCover(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ishilove:
goes trawling through people's Facebook pages to copy out the most miserable and depressing stories online.

@Ishilove, Is Working Very Hard, To Blow In Blogging Business.
Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by makeherscream(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hmmmmm see her anklet . No wonder your father never wanted to have a bitch as a daughter cool

1 Like

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by Onyi22(f): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
cheesy wink grin
Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
It could be what your mother made you believe.

See leg chain angry

Las las, na olosho you become grin. You for give your dad a good reason to regret rejecting you.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by Kingcalls: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Women sulk alot...this one and only fathers day men celebrate....they are all over the place degrading men...something men don't do during mothers day...that gender is evil

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
makeherscream:
Hmmmmm see her anklet . No wonder your father never wanted to have a bitch as a daughter cool

So because she has an anket that means she is bitch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by faithfull18(f): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
lagusboyyy:

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

In the 21st century?

The Igbos are overhyped weaklings... that's y they have no say in politics

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by makeherscream(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
lagusboyyy:

what is this confusion all about oga what are you saying

1 Like

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by thorpido(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Dalil8:

Yeah. Men like Adolf Hitler's pops you mean?
How would you put evil people in this story?She didn't do anything wrong.
Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by thuxzwda1: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With that ankle chain, skimpy gown and slutty pose, your father must have had a great foresight to disown you then.

grin
Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

In the 21st century?

Her father is from Auchi, I know the idiot . cool
Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
makeherscream:
yes bitches wear anklet . That's my own way of identifying a bitch my next move is just to ask her how much for a night wink

So anklet can't be a fashion statement?
Lets imagine your sister wear an anklet, does that makes her a bitch

How do you people reason in this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by ynotsadeek(m): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Women, they will shaa never take responsibilities.

The mother who married such a man, won't share the blame.

They marry men they know fully well are not good for them, but probably got carried away by the man's money and end up blaming the man for his behaviour.

The mother made her choice, let her live with the consequence.

Funny enough, the daughter complain now will still end up marrying a deadbeat man, and few years from now come out complaining again.

Y'all must shaa find a nigga to blame, rather than accept you made mistake.

10 Likes

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by tunjilana: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
And it was your mum that ended up feeding, clothing, housing and schooling you to adulthood..

Your mum may not tell u that probably the man didn't want an additional child but her own insecurities and want of a male child make her scam the man into it...with words like...I am safe, I am on pills e.t.c..... Not justifying his actions but if he came around to still raise u....die this crap biko....some women amplify a man's single mistake to ensure he doesnt benefit from all his years of toiling....

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by asobo1: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Is that why she decided to be available for hookup.@anklechain
Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by michaelogbejohn(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
He probably went to source for money, u never know.
However let by gone be by gone.
Lesson: dont write anyone off in life.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by elisho: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
OK let's here your Dad own story

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by Depressed101: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
post=102953967:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian woman, Chinwendu has narrated how she and her mother were allegedly abandoned in the hospital by her father after birth because doctor informed him that she was a girl, Reports.

"All the people saying my dad is the best I envy you all, you guys are lucky ooo, mine abadoned us in de hospital cos doctor told him his wife gave birth to a girl that's after 9 months of daily beating my mom nd cursing her you must die in with that baby you are carrying in your womb, and that evening after her daily business she felt funny and went to the hospital herself nd climbing the stairs she gave birth like the Hebrew women to a healthy baby girl.

"Oga just enter his car nd zoomed off, my elder brother was the one my mom sent to where she hides her money to bring the 5 naira that they charged her December 1991 in dat general hospital Nasarawa so you guys won't understand, reasons I was named chinwendu cos mom didn't believe I will still be alive after all the beatings"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: HER FACEBOOK PAGE
i won't rule out lies fed to children by their mothers in this case.. That specie is capable of anything devious

10 Likes

Re: My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady by Iretii0511(m): 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
ChiefSosa:
That's sad. should have given us her number or her social media handle so we'll console her. We can't move on as a nation if a sister like this is not happy. #WEMUSTCONSOLE

Console.log ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible / My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl / Valentine: IgbereTV Boss, Anyalekwa Gifts Wife Benz C-Class Kompressor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.