Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,760 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) (58651 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum / Fancy Acholonu Called Off Wedding With Alex Ekubo Over Threat Messages / Pretty Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus, Raises Eyebrows over her breasts tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by emmnprince(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, someone even asked me a similar question about the scallywag. Na shoot at sight order them give us if we catch am.

Abeg o! Make una pity the young man na. Make una temper justice with mercy, shebi una don banish am comot for area!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by Sombodipikin: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
At least she sha tell public wetin dey sup, weda na truth or lie, she sha don talk am. Haba
Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
michaelpop50:

You believe wetin him write? Make he just dey thank he stars say i nor know he real name sha. Small pikin when say na elder he won dey mock. Na death bed dey call am.
Ode jati jati. I don give u my name, why u never do anything since? On judgment day, na for d queue I go take beat nonsense commot ur body before dem go push u enter hell. Na from behind I go take burst bottle for ur head. I go use strong bottle like coca-cola or Smirnoff bottle make I fit pieces ur head. Baby-goat bandit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
emmnprince:

Abeg o! Make una pity the young man na. Make una temper justice with mercy, shebi una don banish am comot for area!
Lol, dat scallywag na lost cause. D old mama wey get the baby goat wey e thief don die, and the woman heavily swear for am before she die. HE IS FINISHED.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by emmnprince(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, dat scallywag na lost cause. D old mama wey get the baby goat wey e thief don die, and the woman heavily swear for am before she die. HE IS FINISHED.

He is not finished o, but completely completely finished!

Guy wey don already finish una wan con end him career for life following a shoot-at-sight order, abeg make una have mercy on am. That woman swear dey enough o!

But wetin d guy need to do for una to forgive am na, at least for peace and sanity to return for him life so that I go beg am?

At least person wey offend another person dey receive mercy and forgiveness from person wey he offend!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by handsomeyinka(m): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
Shellsploit:

No wonder av not seen him on NL frontpage all tru today
Lol.
Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
emmnprince:

He is not finished o, but completely completely finished!

Guy wey don already finish una wan con end him career for life following a shoot-at-sight order, abeg make una have mercy on am. That woman swear dey enough o!

But wetin d guy need to do for una to forgive am na, at least for peace and sanity to return for him life so that I go beg am?

At least person wey offend another person dey receive mercy and forgiveness from person wey he offend!
grin grin Make e find that old mama relatives, make e return the goat, even if e don give am belle. Make e go from house to house go beg everybody for that community. D guy don too commit. Make e go beg the chief priests, make dem fit carry am go all the rivers for Warri, make dem come wash e head with iron sponge and native soap. Better swear dey d guy head. All the old mama for the community gather naked swear for am. Make e start with these ones. More to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by emmnprince(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
ChiefSosa:

grin grin Make e find that old mama relatives, make e return the goat, even if e don give am belle. Make e go from house to house go beg everybody for that community. D guy don too commit. Make e go beg the chief priests, make dem fit carry am go all the rivers for Warri, make dem come wash e head with iron sponge and native soap. Better swear dey d guy head. All the old mama for the community gather naked swear for am. Make e start with these ones. More to come.

michaelpop50 please do the needful.
Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by emmnprince(m): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
michaelpop50:

Cast me as how?

Make e find that old mama relatives, make e return the goat, even if e don give am belle. Make e go from house to house go beg everybody for that community. D guy don too commit. Make e go beg the chief priests, make dem fit carry am go all the rivers for Warri, make dem come wash e head with iron sponge and native soap. Better swear dey d guy head. All the old mama for the community gather naked swear for am. Make e start with these ones. More to come.

Please do the needful if truly guilty. Or reason with ChiefSosa first so that he go give you advice on how to go about the appeasement of those offended. Thank you!
Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by ChiefSosa(m): 12:42am On Jun 22, 2021
emmnprince:

Make e find that old mama relatives, make e return the goat, even if e don give am belle. Make e go from house to house go beg everybody for that community. D guy don too commit. Make e go beg the chief priests, make dem fit carry am go all the rivers for Warri, make dem come wash e head with iron sponge and native soap. Better swear dey d guy head. All the old mama for the community gather naked swear for am. Make e start with these ones. More to come.

Please do the needful if truly guilty. Or reason with ChiefSosa first so that he go give you advice on how to go about the appeasement of those offended. Thank you!

Thank you, bros! May your days be long. May God not give us bandits as children; especially Baby-goat bandits.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 12:48am On Jun 22, 2021
Threat to someone's life is a serious one giving the insecurity in the country
Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Madam go marry and leave the stage for younger one's
Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by Buchos: 4:16am On Jun 22, 2021
Please Please Can Someone Help me Track this line and tell me the location . That’s my friend’s number and it has been off since yesterday evening . Am really really worried and I can’t even sleep. 0905 818 9285
Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by mastertek: 5:08am On Jun 22, 2021
Na now I know say children plenty here oo, this news is on Instagram this morning & come and see comment with mature people.

Na only here foools plenty oo, 99% of comment before me are juvenile nitwit, immature nincompoop, see as they they yarn rubbish.

Spit on their head

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by crafteck(m): 7:46am On Jun 22, 2021
Her weight is more of a threat than that guy
Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
May God almighty help us all...
Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by Adadioranma79(f): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lolz, not sure who you are but you obviously know me and for that I am calm. Sorry if I was too harsh ��
SimplyFacts:

I'm @ProudlySkinny.

Lemme be your slim tea angry

I dey live on your sstreet.
Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
Adadioranma79:
Lolz, not sure who you are but you obviously know me and for that I am calm. Sorry if I was too harsh ��

I don't really do,,, just kidding.

And your words are/were harmless.
Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Adadioranma79:

And your words were harmless.
Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by Adadioranma79(f): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2021
I like you, let's be friends.
SimplyFacts:

And your words are/were harmless.
Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2021
Adadioranma79:
I like you, let's be friends.

The pleasure is mine,,,,, if you don't really mind being Yoruba.
Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by Adadioranma79(f): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
I'm not yoruba, I'm guessing you are but then again, what has tribe got to do with friendship?
SimplyFacts:

The pleasure is mine,,,,, if you don't really mind being Yoruba.
Re: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Adadioranma79:
I'm not yoruba, I'm guessing you are but then again, what has tribe got to do with friendship?

Thanks for that.
You're welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teni Does 'Fast & Furious' Stunt On Set (Video) / Veteran Actor, Sam Obiago Is Dead. / E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.