Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Samsung S9 Is Stuck At Android 8.0 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Samsung S9 Is Stuck At Android 8.0 (884 Views)

Classic Goals On Pes 2023. The Graphics On Samsung S9+ Is Amazing / My Phone Is Stuck On Earphone Icon. / When Is Camon Cx Getting Android 8.0 Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Samsung S9 Is Stuck At Android 8.0 by Rexflames: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
My Samsung galaxy s9 have been stuck at Android 8 since I got it and I will like to upgrade it to Android 10... I never got any notification to update to new android version and when I try through system software update, it keeps telling u are already in the latest software version. Pls can anyone help me on any other way to do it or how much it can cost to upgrade it at ikeja. Thanks.

Re: My Samsung S9 Is Stuck At Android 8.0 by geezyk(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
Download samsung smart switch on your system, connect your cable and plug your phone, it'll search for system update, if it doesn't work, you have to flash it to android 10 using Odin.

3 Likes

Re: My Samsung S9 Is Stuck At Android 8.0 by Edimakan(m): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Na chinko Samsung you dey use........

2 Likes

Re: My Samsung S9 Is Stuck At Android 8.0 by Rexflames: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Edimakan:
Na chinko Samsung you dey use........
No it is not.
Re: My Samsung S9 Is Stuck At Android 8.0 by Rexflames: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
geezyk:
Download samsung smart switch on your system, connect your cable and plug your phone, it'll search for system update, if it doesn't work, you have to flash it to android 10 using Odin.
Ok thanks
Re: My Samsung S9 Is Stuck At Android 8.0 by mastig: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Odin is the way, guess it carrier unlocked, your phone can't connect to the carrier's network from Nigeria. Odin is safe, just go to sammobile and register and download the firmware for Android 10, ECT to be precise as code.
Re: My Samsung S9 Is Stuck At Android 8.0 by mastig: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Odin is the way, guess it carrier unlocked, your phone can't connect to the carrier's network from Nigeria. Odin is safe, just go to sammobile and register and download the firmware for Android 10, ECT to be precise as code. You can do it yourself,
Re: My Samsung S9 Is Stuck At Android 8.0 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Root and install custom rom na
Re: My Samsung S9 Is Stuck At Android 8.0 by Rexflames: 12:36am On Jun 22, 2021
NewBea:
Root and install custom rom na
No I don't want to root
Re: My Samsung S9 Is Stuck At Android 8.0 by phemmyfour: 5:13am On Jun 22, 2021
Rexflames:
My Samsung galaxy s9 have been stuck at Android 8 since I got it and I will like to upgrade it to Android 10... I never got any notification to update to new android version and when I try through system software update, it keeps telling u are already in the latest software version. Pls can anyone help me on any other way to do it or how much it can cost to upgrade it at ikeja. Thanks.
Trouble sleep...yanga go wake am o

No go brick your phone o
Re: My Samsung S9 Is Stuck At Android 8.0 by ikon123(m): 7:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Goto samfrew and download Android 10 firmware then flash via odin.
If you can't do it take it to mobile technician to avoid story it won't cost you more than 2k

1 Like

Re: My Samsung S9 Is Stuck At Android 8.0 by valkaywalex(m): 6:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Hi bro. Please help, am also stuck at Android 9. It's UK used though. Any time I checked for updates, it says OS is up to date. Pls how do I go about the Odin thing.
mastig:
Odin is the way, guess it carrier unlocked, your phone can't connect to the carrier's network from Nigeria. Odin is safe, just go to sammobile and register and download the firmware for Android 10, ECT to be precise as code. You can do it yourself,

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A21 Phone For Sale / Purported Infinix Hot 12 Appears On Google Play Console Ahead Of Launch / Smartphone RAM Explained. Everything That You Must Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.