Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Children Make Being Dad The Best Feeling — Tony Elumelu (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Children Make Being Dad The Best Feeling — Tony Elumelu (Photos) (1224 Views)

Annie Idibia Is All Smiles As She Meet Tony Elumelu (Photos) / Wizkid Spotted Hanging Out With Billionaire CEO of UBA Bank, Elumelu (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Checks Flavour’s Tattoos Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Children Make Being Dad The Best Feeling — Tony Elumelu (Photos) by WNRblog: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Philanthropist and businessman Tony Elumelu says his children make being a father the best feeling ever, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Sunday to mark Father’s Day, Mr Elumelu, who is married to Dr Awele, thanked his children for the unique feeling of fatherhood.

“Thanks to my children who make being a father the best feeling in the world,” the founder of Heirs Holdings wrote.

“Wishing all the fathers a Happy Father’s Day. Keep being super heroes.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQVuW_7H8DI/?utm_medium=copy_link

Elumelu has seven children — five girls and twin boys. Of the five girls, three were born as triplets.

During the lockdown last year occasioned by the coronavirus pandemic, the Elumelu family, like every other family, spent more time together. The billionaire became his sons’ barber while his wife made their daughters’ hairs.

Lalastkclala

Re: My Children Make Being Dad The Best Feeling — Tony Elumelu (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
In fact, ehn...no joy as intoxicating yet fulfilling as that of parenthood.
It is a mix of everything. They'd get you pissed and frustrated the one minute, and in the next, you'd start missing their wahala. When you are away from them temporarily, you are always looking forward to seeing them.

The icing on the cake na when person come get Elumelu kind of money join the mix, everywhere go jollof...

1 Like

Re: My Children Make Being Dad The Best Feeling — Tony Elumelu (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oga E don do abeg no come depress man pikin for hia

1 Like

Re: My Children Make Being Dad The Best Feeling — Tony Elumelu (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Happy Father's day to all the responsible dad out there, You all are the real MVP
Re: My Children Make Being Dad The Best Feeling — Tony Elumelu (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2021
That's becos u av done ur duties well boss tony
May God grant all father's the wisdom to do same
Amen
Re: My Children Make Being Dad The Best Feeling — Tony Elumelu (Photos) by Cholls(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Onyi22:
Happy Father's day to all the responsible dad out there, You all are the real MVP

Re: My Children Make Being Dad The Best Feeling — Tony Elumelu (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2021
Especially when you are a billionaire.
Re: My Children Make Being Dad The Best Feeling — Tony Elumelu (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
See ajebo kids cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Finally Speaks Out On The Driving Force Behind His Wealth . / Rick Ross And Diamond Platnumz’s Baby Mama Spark Dating Rumours (video) / Banky W Celebrates Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 36th Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.