Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. (1333 Views)

Don't Be Decieved By Big Backside / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by bigpriik: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
How do you tend to understand women when they display the most wierd and alienic behaviour.
Imagine you meet a lady today you had a nice convo,she was receptive to your advances next she gave your her number,infact she joyfully give you her phone to type your number and flash with all trust even though she doesnt know your from adam (you may be a thief)

You joyfully saved her number,two days later you called her she refuse to pick...grin you chat her up no reply..shocked you were shocked and checked if you dialed the wrong number alas she is the one,you finally gave up and moved on.

lo and behold you meet the same girl in person the following week,she was all receptive and cool with you like the first meeting,you get confused once more.
like is she switching persona?

my great brethren i dont think any man can explain the scientific/psychological reason for suck behaviour,not even illegend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by Savedday: 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

10 Likes

Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 22, 2021
Who told you no man can understand a woman? You are still sleeping on a bicycle. Woman wey I dey read like open book for inside examination hall grin

4 Likes

Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by Vicboy1(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Na so E be
Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by paulolee(m): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2022
even if they carry map for back, u still CNT read them.
Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by Lalami3232(m): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2022
Lol
Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by paulolee(m): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2022
Ninejaywon:
Who told you no man can understand a woman? You are still sleeping on a bicycle. Woman wey I dey read like open book for inside examination hall grin
baddest...even women self no even understand Wetin DM want

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by Shedrack777: 7:19am On Mar 22, 2022
you can never understand women as long as you have bigpriik, but if you have bigbrain, you'll understand them

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by Amb1045(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2022
No time to understand anybody, if you change I change follow you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by Afrobasic(m): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Boo hoo.

Women are an open book.

Take the redpill with an open mind, then study SMV and hypergamy, you would then see for yourself that female nature is perfectly predictable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by Hayee(f): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Let Dem continue to decieve themselves no matter what you can't understand what you didn't create cheesy grin grin

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy tongue tongue

Nigerian men hate Good women

Nigerian men don't even know what they want grin tongue tongue
Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by Vicboy1(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2022
This gender sef
Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by browndre: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2022
It is because you look like a husband material.

Don't worry she will be done with her hoe phase very soon and she will call you to come pack the leftover.

Stop acting like a good guy to these girls.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by marlow1962(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2022
Amb1045:
No time to understand anybody, if you change I change follow you.
Straight up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by SPAMBOX7: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bitch just playing hard to get or she doesn't like you lol. What is hard to not understand there

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by davien(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
So you have time to be pestering women?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by Slynation(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
This is where the RP ideology comes into play...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. by Vicboy1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
The thing tire me

(1) (Reply)

She Refused To Pack Out of Our Home What Should I Do / Police Officer Caught Pants Down With Someone’s Daughter In A Car [video] / I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.