Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 (51036 Views)

Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) / Buhari’s Wedding Rumours To Sadiya Umar Farou: Worshippers Storm Aso Rock Mosque / Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by malvisguy212: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
michaelpop50:

I believe the hausas don't like him truly. Hausa good well well right from time. Na fulanis be the trouble makers. An Hausa man will warn a sane Nigerian to avoid the fulanis.
you are right, I know musa daura very well, buhari cousin , his son. they are unforgiving, if you have problem with a Fulani man, 100years later, he will remind you. ....the Hausa are very simple and easy going people, if you respect there religion they will respect yours.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Dumeiby:
i need a flier design in ilorin
. send me your whatapp number.. or DM me on whatapp
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by greatefa1011(m): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
Forty thousand...
Ok for garri and rice no soup
It's ok
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Exoclassic: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hockeystitches:
OK.. Nice one from them...

Hockey Stitches.
I love ur work...nice one
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by foreshore(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/21/twitter-community-empowers-poor-mother-seven-whose-children-fed-raw-leaves-katsina

This our government is bad o, the same Twitter they banned is where Nigerians are helping themselves.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Hockeystitches: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
Exoclassic:
I love ur work...nice one
Thank you Sir/Ma.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Standing5(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
This admin and propaganda eeeh. What's the point if you lift 10 million out of poverty with wuru wuru schemes and drop 100 million right in the middle of it?

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by samwillyco1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sai Buhari, Sai Baba everybody is now feeling the heat
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Commotfornigeri: 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dem go just open leg dey born like rabbit without planning for the kids.... .

I don't feel any pity for them, because 78.46% of these women do act as spy to bandits and BH terrorists and also serve them Fura Da Nunu to cool off.... Now, the monsters have destroyed their little means of livelihood.

Let them continue to eat grass for all I care, innocent Biafra women eat alot of grass during the war, So Sadiya and her likes can do better.

I dont pity the woman, but what about the kids? Do they deserve it? they did not contribute towards the sort of life suffering they're forced to endure.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by mccloud224(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
While they are empowering terrorism and ethnic jihad, their people are so impoverished to the point of eating leaves....wonderful.

The day we Southerners quit betraying ourselves is the day we cut this reptilians from our midst forever....from dangote down to the street urchins.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Onuoha1234(m): 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
A woman in Katsina the home of the President of Nigeria eats leaves like a wild animal and you say.we are. in good times¡ All the best to you all!
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sultty:
wtf
my tender heart is finally shattered. where is humanity heading to cry cry Buhari na God go punish u o

I no hink say you cry reach me when i first see this
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Ikwerelastborn: 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Agricaddict:

Afonja your nightmare, Afonja kill you there
Kill your papa and shatter ur mama pass,iseeee
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Onuoha1234(m): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Katsina is the backyard of the President and a woman has to eat raw leaves.like animal in the bush,Are you in good times?
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by frankson1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hockeystitches:

Lagos.

I will save your number. Will call when I'm ready and I hope your price is not on the high side.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Onepeople: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
You never see that hypocritical arewa here ,the zombie residence in nairaland forum, the vulture griller my darling daddy on a thread like this.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by cactusJack(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
cant give half a Bleep about any northerner they can all burn for all i care
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Ykc2(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:

I don't feel any pity for them, because 78.46% of these women do act as spy to bandits and BH terrorists and also serve them Fura Da Nunu to cool off.... Now, the monsters have destroyed their little means of livelihood.

Let them continue to eat grass for all I care, innocent Biafra women eat alot of grass during the war, So Sadiya and her likes can do better.
no kill me with laugh biko grin serving bandits fura da nunu with burukutu to cool off..... after a the days kidnapping business grin
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by davies(m): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Buhari is from katsina state, and indigens of katsina are feeding on grass, if he (Buhari) cannot even provide for his own state is it the Nigerian populace he would be able to lift out of poverty and hunger?

I see a great purging in this country, I see God cutting off our oppressors, I see Nigerians smiling again.

This I have seen.
I dey tell you bro. The best thing that will happen to this great nation is for us to split.
All man for himself.
Then we will have a self sustained nation

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nonexisting:
Didn't she vote Buhari as president?
And wil stil vote for him again. D kind of dummys,dullards we've in d northern nigeria is unquantifiable n immeasurable.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by lawalosky(m): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hockeystitches:

I am based on Lagos sir.
Oooh that's far, Abuja. But how much first
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by ChoCho54(f): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
Freeigbos this is one.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Vireani79: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Buhari is from katsina state, and indigens of katsina are feeding on grass, if he (Buhari) cannot even provide for his own state is it the Nigerian populace he would be able to lift out of poverty and hunger?

I see a great purging in this country, I see God cutting off our oppressors, I see Nigerians smiling again.

This I have seen.

God has no business with us.
We are the one to take charge of things
See us purging the country
Leave God out of it

Take responsibility
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by FreeIgbos: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
ChoCho54:
Freeigbos this is one.

God have mercy, strange things are now happening in Nigeria. With 100 million dirt poor people living in the North and coupled with inability to farm, Northern Nigeria may soon be like India of 1940's o.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Accidental9Grn: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Noshitboi(m): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
BanevsJoker:

How much did you contribute?
God bless you! Some people are worse than vomit with their sense of reasoning. Ha!
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:

90 % of them are mostly comprised into doing this, it is never done on a free will note.Down South, I remembered being held hostage in the creeks at Rivers State by the MEND factions plying the Bonny High sea during my NYSC days, guess who alerted the dread devils, a lady bird!!I still remember her voice, telling the leader of the gang in Andoni dialect Coffa Dey here o with military cap.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by FreeIgbos: 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
ChoCho54:
Freeigbos this is one.

"This is one"? Meaning there are others shocked shocked
It is finished, Northern Nigeria is officially the worst region in the world today. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by calcal: 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Same people claiming they are the food industry of the zoo.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by uchejustine: 12:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Assisting her was a good move. But the trust is that there are many sadiyas out there. This govt has subjected many to become sadiyas. But i have this strong feeling that God will intervene.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:40am On Jun 22, 2021
The government saw the video and took no pity if her. We have a wicked and demonic government embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan / Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) / Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.