Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 (51028 Views)

Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) / Buhari’s Wedding Rumours To Sadiya Umar Farou: Worshippers Storm Aso Rock Mosque / Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by EmekaA125(m): 12:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Why won't they feed on grasses when an average Northerner doesn't know what birth control is. U will see a poor man having 4 wives and 18 children even when he can't provide for them. Ignorance, illiteracy, lack of exposure and enlightenment kept Northern region in her present predicament. Eradicating poverty in the North starts with the locals embracing education. They're just littering almajiri kids everywhere from NE to NE to NC. Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by moshino(m): 2:08am On Jun 22, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/21/twitter-community-empowers-poor-mother-seven-whose-children-fed-raw-leaves-katsina

Meanwhile buhari is spending $Billions borrowed from china, to build railway into a town in Niger Republic where his "first cousins" are from.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:33am On Jun 22, 2021
The president is from Katsina or Anambra I hope they Will not blame Mazi kanu for this... better still they should use that money they want to waste on bunties on someone who is not hiding in London to feed all these hungry Almajiri up north
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Agugbadin: 4:04am On Jun 22, 2021
She is the architect of her problems, she ate leaves because she refused to embrace e family planning. They are making it impossible for government to solve the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by osazsky(m): 4:52am On Jun 22, 2021
moshino:

Meanwhile buhari is spending $Billions borrowed from china, to build railway into a town in Niger Republic where his "first cousins" are from.
buhari has only 4 children that woman has 18 children it's normal if they eat grass.i see nothing wrong in them eating grass
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by sameks08(m): 5:03am On Jun 22, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Can you imagine same twitter that their brother Buhari banned Nigerians from using are still the same group helping the lanky man's impoverished and ultimately hopeless people. Which kind of self hate does the dullard of Daura have like this. This is pathetic
. They were even rejoicing when the Idiot ban Twitter just because they don't know the importance

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by yomiuk: 5:38am On Jun 22, 2021
vincentjk:
40k for the whole family?

Hmm

Not suprised at all.

I know a lady whose total business was worth around the same amount. She sent 2 of her kids to Uni without the help of a man. This woman was saving 2k a day and using that money, purposely for her children's education.

When some people say that they need millions to start business in Nigeria, I always use that woman as a prime example.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by gaftsoil(m): 5:44am On Jun 22, 2021
The poster Na fool. You call N40,000 empowerment
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by od501: 5:51am On Jun 22, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/21/twitter-community-empowers-poor-mother-seven-whose-children-fed-raw-leaves-katsina

If na me, I no go contribute shishi. The North must have sense by fire by force. Make una chop shit there, who cares.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by tofolo(m): 6:09am On Jun 22, 2021
Amotekun777:
N40K to start a business?

WTF? angry

the government shared 10k for people to start, 40k will do considering it's an idp camp, just buy beans and start selling akara.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Moneyboyz: 6:10am On Jun 22, 2021
People are suffering in this country, only those who make it to social media dey see grace, their monkey governor will do something for her now to chase clout.
Funny thing is these same northerners can raise 100million bounty just to see Kanu's head on a stick. They can't use the money to help their people.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Slurity(m): 6:23am On Jun 22, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Can you imagine same twitter that their brother Buhari banned Nigerians from using are still the same group helping the lanky man's impoverished and ultimately hopeless people. Which kind of self hate does the dullard of Daura have like this. This is pathetic
such is life, nothing is totally bad but I can boldly say that the atrocities that Twitter has caused the world or Nigeria in particular in recent years is far more than the advantages, I support the idea of forcing Twitter to be regulated but not total ban
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by bigcasava1(m): 6:27am On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by olmoRoc: 6:39am On Jun 22, 2021
vincentjk:
40k for the whole family?

Hmm

It's not a lot but I believe she could turn it into hundreds of thousands if she's prudent.

True Story:

After the demise if my dad, we weren't too far from where she's right now. My mom who was a full time housewife started trading with nothing. May God bless those farmers in various village markets who gave her some of their produce to sell from where she would make enough to buy some food and pay her way back home. She was able to make enough to stop going to those markets in a few months and start something else.

I thank God we had lots of fruit trees in our compound, so we always had several fruits in season throughout the year to feed on.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:44am On Jun 22, 2021
murphyibiam15:

where is the almighty FG?
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Tundex911: 6:48am On Jun 22, 2021
Another angle, what if the husband is operational among the bandit in the current situation of the country

Think about it �
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Golden057(m): 6:56am On Jun 22, 2021
Hockeystitches:

Which of them Sir?
[url][/url

The one at the top
Which state are u and how much?
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2021
OladiTwo5:
Her call has been picked
this na flash picked
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Hockeystitches: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2021
Golden057:
[url][/url

The one at the top
Which state are u and how much?
I am in Lagos.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Hockeystitches: 7:28am On Jun 22, 2021
lawalosky:

Oooh that's far, Abuja. But how much first
The amount depends on the type of styles/design and quality of fabrics you want..

You can dm me for more clarification or

My number to call or whatsapp is on my profile.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Hockeystitches: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2021
frankson1:

I will save your number. Will call when I'm ready and I hope your price is not on the high side.
Ok Sir. It is a fair price.
My number for call and whatsapp is on my profile. Thanks.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by BenIk10: 7:34am On Jun 22, 2021
Ironically, it was mostly guys from the South..who contributed this.

I follow kicked off the Go fund on twitter

Thanks fellas
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2021
BUBU making love to round.
Charity begins at home.
If our loving and caring sweet Bubu is showing his state people love by feeding them with raw grass, who am I, a 5%ter, and ordinary Dot for that matter to complain about his love for me.
Weldone grandpa Bubu.
Grass will soon be fed to the cows and humans banned from eating the grass. And where cows can't go, the grass there will be harvested by the military and moved to where cows can feel on so that those feeding on grass won't even see any to feed on.
You are really paying Nigerians for the love they've shown you. Keep it up sir
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by tomzyELNINO: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2021
7 children grin
Nawa ooo.

The problem with Nigeria. we dont deal with the root cause of our problem. we keep dancing around it. Someone who cannot take care of herself/himself but still gives birth to 7 children should be arrested and jailed while the children be sent to a social home for proper welfare.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Oshokalo: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2021
Aboki na fools,make buhari come 2023 they will still vote him in,let them eat na blood tonic
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Golden057(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2021
Hockeystitches:

I am in Lagos.

How much
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Hockeystitches: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Golden057:

How much
Price varies due to styles /designs and cost of materials.

Dm me for more explanation
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by 9jaRealist: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2021
>
Interesting how the poorest people are always having the MOST kids…
Nobody can rationally argue that in the 21st century even illiterates don’t know how to avoid pregnancies. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by 9jaRealist: 10:48am On Jun 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dem go just open leg dey born like rabbit without planning for the kids.... .

I don't feel any pity for them, because 78.46% of these women do act as spy to bandits and BH terrorists and also serve them Fura Da Nunu to cool off.... Now, the monsters have destroyed their little means of livelihood.

Let them continue to eat grass for all I care, innocent Biafra women eat alot of grass during the war, So Sadiya and her likes can do better.

I feel pity for the kids…
They’re INNOCENT of the parents’ DUMBNESS!!
>
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Ubanz: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2021
FG will not see this .
Of course they lifted 10million Nigeria out of poverty.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by arantess: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
OladiTwo5:
Her call has been picked
God forbid you poverty oo, 40k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.