Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) (1282 Views)

Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Update From . COM

A young man simply identified as Bobby Ese, popularly known as Aladja Chief Priest, has reportedly committed suicide by jumping into Ugbokodo River in Warri South, Delta State, Reports.

reports that sources close to the deceased shared what looked liked a suicide note on his Whatsapp status before he took his life.

See What He Wrote On His Whatsapp Status As Obtained By :

"I will die today I hate family" he wrote on his Whatsapp status.

When people went to his house, a rope was seen hanging from his ceiling fan as indicated on his status. It was gathered By , that he first attempted to commit suicide by hanging himself but later changed his mind and decided to jump into the river.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Like

Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Family don do dis one strong tin.
Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by Amen100: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Only God knows what he was passing through

4 Likes

Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by Fahdiga1: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Under Buhari Nigerians are competing to committing suicide

1 Like

Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by Fahdiga1: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Amen100:
Only God knows what he was passing through
Buhari's bad administration
Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
That's why i always tell some people not to put pressure on anyone. Imagine the kind of family pressure that warrant this. It may be his family pressuraising him to get married. Who knows.

3 Likes

Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by Vision4God: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Love, hope, affection was missing. Oh nooooo

1 Like

Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by mountmoriah(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
This is really serious, don't judge him because you don't know what is passing through, sometimes life get bored, get lonely, get bad to the point of some people taking this decision so they can rest from the enormous trouble of this world without help from anyone, but I still believe suicide is not the best option because no one knows what is behind that blankness. RIP
Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by Bola146(f): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
cry cry parents should please don't put pressure on your children! Many youths are hardworking but no where to show it. Depression is real! It's now you will know your friends and foes! A friend in need is a friend indeed! No matter how little #200, #500 can help someone beside you, give from the little you have please! Many people especially the kids are hungry!!!!

3 Likes

Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Are all these stories verifiable?

Or na just to sell news?
Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Are all these stories verifiable?

Or na just to sell news?

Doesn't Post Fake News
Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fake stories everyday

Bros forget that gist,
We know how the matter dey be,
Man must wack
Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Fake stories everyday

Bros forget that gist,
We know how the matter dey be,
Man must wack

Anything www.. com publish is Verified Update, Federal Government Of Nigeria Knows That Is into existence.
Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by mccloud224(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Do not question his actions. If I think back to what my own very nuclear and extended family put me through from childhood till adulthood, I would have taken my life long long long ago. Belief in a better tomorrow is what got me going.

A toxic family is the worst thing that can happen to anyone...Trust me...I know.

3 Likes

Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by 2shaw: 5:10am On Jun 22, 2021
My own siblings are toxic especially my elder brother. He has always been defensive and physically abusive.i stopped talking to him 15yrs ago. Since na him be 1st born. Let him carry his cross. He used his toxicity toninfect my other siblings to turn against me. U can imagine hw depressed and sad I felt but I no end my life. I started getting money and gbam,I moved on.
But what I know is nature is always waiting to pay my siblings back and when they need me ,they won't be able to get to me again.
Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by Karlovych: 6:05am On Jun 22, 2021
Buhari's body odour keeps spreading
Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by Kingpin1000: 6:21am On Jun 22, 2021
2shaw:
My own siblings are toxic especially my elder brother. He has always been defensive and physically abusive.i stopped talking to him 15yrs ago. Since na him be 1st born. Let him carry his cross. He used his toxicity toninfect my other siblings to turn against me. U can imagine hw depressed and sad I felt but I no end my life. I started getting money and gbam,I moved on.
But what I know is nature is always waiting to pay my siblings back and when they need me ,they won't be able to get to me again.
This una prayer say when you no like person, for future you go rich and the person go poor,then come ask for your help so that you go show am pepper no dey work. Na you dey think about them but them no dey reason your matter at all. Live your life and move on

1 Like

Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by 2shaw: 6:24am On Jun 22, 2021
U don't get my point. Do I sound poor to u. My guy everyone no be like u
Kingpin1000:

This una prayer say when you no like person, for future you go rich and the person go poor,then come ask for your help so that you go show am pepper no dey work. Na you dey think about them but them no dey reason your matter at all. Live your life and move on
Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by Kingpin1000: 6:43am On Jun 22, 2021
2shaw:
U don't get my point. Do I sound poor to u. My guy everyone no be like u
You may not be poor but you are praying for you siblings to be poor so they will come and beg you for assistance, then you will show them pepper. It won't work,move on get your own family and don't let them repeat the mistakes your siblings made.
Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by 2shaw: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2021
You have comprehension issues.abeg go elsewhere
Kingpin1000:

You may not be poor but you are praying for you siblings to be poor so they will come and beg you for assistance, then you will show them pepper. It won't work,move on get your own family and don't let them repeat the mistakes your siblings made.
Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2021
Aladja chief priest died a coward.
Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by authority2006(m): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Under Buhari Nigerians are competing on committing suicide

How many from your family members so far if that's your verdict and wish? Dumb assumption
Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by authority2006(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2021
2shaw:
You have comprehension issues.abeg go elsewhere
Kingpin1000:

You may not be poor but you are praying for you siblings to be poor so they will come and beg you for assistance, then you will show them pepper. It won't work ,move on get your own family and don't let them repeat the mistakes your siblings made.

Best advice, way to go. That's how you handle it, forget them and move on. Even when they come, do your bit for them. That's how you finally get over it.

1 Like

Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) by sweetrace(f): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Under Buhari Nigerians are competing to committing suicide

He said family and not Buhari

(1) (Reply)

29-year-old Man Arrested For Raping A Lady With Down Syndrome / Lady Subjected To Repeated Rape For Protesting Against Mandatory Hijab / Video Evidence Emerges As Doctor Charged With Rape Of Nurse Throws New Shocker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.