Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Small Pennis Wahala - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Small Pennis Wahala (4772 Views)

How To Reduce Pennis Pain After Ejaculation / When Your Pennis Is Outside Unknown To You. / Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Small Pennis Wahala by Albertone(m): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
ChoCho54:
The reason you want to make money is to be able to sex any woman of your choice, truth or false.
The first real money wey enter your hand now, you no go remember your mama. Na correct kpeku you go buy first.

Nah!
Just to be able to secure my future and ensure my future family gets the best out of life.
I don't need money to straff.My looks alone got me covered.

I love the seas
Re: Small Pennis Wahala by ChoCho54(f): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2021
Albertone:

Nah!
Just to be able to secure my future and ensure my future family gets the best out of life.
I don't need money to straff.My looks alone got me covered.

I love the seas
Correct guy!
Re: Small Pennis Wahala by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2021
ChoCho54:
Go blind ontop wetin? C'mon I can order for a dozen preek from the market if I wanted grin

You are most definitely a cannibal. U eat dicks for breakfast grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor / ? / Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.