Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Make $800+ A DAY Online For FREE Copy & Pasting Links! (make Money Online) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make $800+ A DAY Online For FREE Copy & Pasting Links! (make Money Online) (250 Views)

Make $100 Per Day Online In Nigeria(free) / Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary / [LEGIT] Make At Least 1000 Naira Per Day Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make $800+ A DAY Online For FREE Copy & Pasting Links! (make Money Online) by zyze: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Make $800+ A DAY Online For FREE Copy & Pasting Links! (make money online) How To Make Money Online in 3 steps

So far I’m making about $700. Today I’m up $181, and this is coming in every single day and all I’m doing is, true story; just copying and pasting links, but obviously I’m doing it in a very specific way.

Okay, and if you pay attention, you’re going to love this, you’re going to like this.

Is $9,000 a month what you want? No bank investment can get you that without huge financial committment!

We’ll come to the work, let’s go okay! So listen! I appreciate you subscribing and stopping by, and it’s important for me to give you value.

Okay, I want you guys to get this first step.

STEP 1

You have to go to digistore24.com

It’s a simple affiliate network platform that’s gonna allow you to make a bunch of money and what I’m going to do is show you exactly what I’m doing. This is exactly what i’m doing to Make $800+ A DAY Online For FREE

Go to the marketplace.

Go to personal development category

Choose the meditation niche to make money online.

The meditation niche is on fire because of the COVID-19. People are staying at home and people are buying a bunch of products as it relates to self-development and meditation that’s what you want to focus on

Now, click the button “promote” and you get a personalized link for you for the product

This is called your affiliate link. Okay, this link is gonna get you paid.

You can do this a few hours a day and make a couple hundred, maybe a thousand dollars many people making a thousand bucks per day and it’s simple.

They’re, paying me every single week, okay and guess what they’re gonna pay you
See also 5 Truths About Money That Banks Don’t Want You To Know

That’s pretty cool, but listen, your goal is to get $500 to $700 a day, just follow the method and read closely.

So, all I want you to do is copy that your affiliate link, you’re gonna need that so make sure you keep that close, then the next thing you want to do is go to Google.com

As a matter of fact, you should be doing this while reading this. So do it with me, so you don’t miss out on any steps

STEP 2:

Type in “meditation forums” in Google.com

So you see all these different forums – all you’re going to do – is sign up for free and I’m going to tell you exactly what to do.

What you’re going to do and at the end of this piece on how to make $800+ A DAY Online For FREE, I’m going to give you an auto pilot way, where well, you basically kind of sit back; You set it up and you get somebody else to do it for you.

So you’re going to sign up to as many forums here; like a hundred of them

In my mind I just think it’s day one, that I’m broke, so that’s how I work, okay, that’s, how I hustle
[url]NAIRAAB.COM[/url]

You want to sign up to like a hundred of them. Okay, and if you don’t want to do it, I’ll show you an easy way to get somebody else to do it for you for basically free, so you want to sign up to meditation forums and sign up to meditation blogs.

Okay, does that make sense?

Sign up to all those forums right now. You remember your affiliate link? Keep it simple anytime. You recommend this on the FORUMS; you just get paid when people buy it, you get paid over and over again.
See also Earn $33.29 Per Post - The Easiest Way To Make Money Online With Instagram.

So you want to go to a website by the name of . Put your affiliate link there to shorten the link: make it very short and you copy and paste it and write that down.

Okay. Now, once you enroll to all these different forms, okay, make sure you keep a spreadsheet. This is what I do; a excel spreadsheet of all the meditation sites, all the meditation blogs it can be law of attraction, blogs as well.

Listen, repetition is the mother skill.

STEP 3:

So once you’re done with that, what you want to do is go to Facebook.

The reason why you’re not making money is because you’re wasting time posting stupid things and watching stupid things trying to entertain yourself. Listen: it’s two type of people on the planet, the entertainee and the entertainer’s entertainee.

This is what you’re gonna do, step by step “type in meditation for beginners”

Okay, you want to join the group. You can join them all for free. Join every group with the word meditation and law of attraction for beginners as well.

The reason why you want to do beginners, because these are brand new people that just don’t know how it works, and you’re going to be the one to educate them very simply without knowing almost nothing.

Now to make the money on Facebook, you need to build rapport, simply go to approved groups and type “hey, my name is Anthony Clark. I’m glad to join the group. Can anybody drop a few links of the current meditation technique they’re currently using?. I’m using this free one, but I want to see exactly what everybody else is using; comment below”.

You can either do this by post, video or using a beautiful or handsome photo
See also 5 Truths About Money That Banks Don’t Want You To Know

Video is always powerful when it comes to these Facebook groups, I do it all the time and people love it. Just don’t be boring.

Or you can say hey, is anybody having any problems? I’m here to help anybody having any problems as it relates to meditation. I just manifested something cool and i want to know if I can help.

Remember, people love people who help other people.

You will simply reach out to them, say Hey! I see that you have some problems. Let me give you a free meditation that’s working for me right now. All you do is this: you’re getting that link, your affiliate link, that’s all you do.

So let’s do the math; if you got four people to click that link and say I want this meditation right now, just four people that’s $200 a day; that’s $6,000 per month from only four people out of millions.
FINAL;

Your educational level, it doesn’t matter. If you’re old and young, you can do this, it takes time it takes patience and it takes focus once you get it.

Imagine this! You do these techniques and you do it over and over and over and over and over again, and you finally start making money online, would it be worth it?

And in the next 30 days you’ll find yourself bringing in $5,000 a month or $10,000 a month like what would you do with the money? Travel, change apartment, etc?

I want you to understand something about the internet, about life and how to make money in life. You don’t get what you want out of life. It gives you what you picture every day. So, picture yourself, wealthy

Go to Fiverr.com to do this on autopilot

Join our community for free guides and tutorials on http://nairaab.com
Re: Make $800+ A DAY Online For FREE Copy & Pasting Links! (make Money Online) by ObiciousBoss(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2021
I tried to sign up as an affiliate but they said they do not accept customers from Nigeria due to tax reasons..how do I handle that? Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Chauffeur (driver) At The US Embassy / Buy & Sell Anything On Campus / Car Wash Manager Needed In Agege,lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.