Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan (42910 Views)

Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by NaijaCover(m): 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Gunmen Kill Another Man After Making Withdrawal From ATM Around University Of Ibadan

A yet-to-be-identified man was shot dead at the Water bus stop, along the University of Ibadan-Ojoo Road on Monday afternoon, SaharaReporters reports.

Our correspondent gathered that the man, who was shot in his private parts, died at an undisclosed hospital in Ojoo.

SaharaReporters learnt that the man was shot after he withdrew some amount of money from a new generation bank in the Bodija area of the city.

A source in the area told SaharaReporters, "I also heard about it. I saw people parading the area now."

A viral video on social media shows the lifeless body of the deceased on the floor, around the University of Ibadan on Monday morning.

On Saturday, an unidentified man killed at the First Bank Automated Teller Machines' (ATM) point in the front of the University of Ibadan was found on the ground.

He was said to have been killed on Friday night.

One of the sympathisers there told SaharaReporters that the man was likely stabbed to death by robbers while trying to get money from the ATM.

"It is possible the man was killed while trying to withdraw money. It is a pity," the person said.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/21/breaking-gunmen-kill-another-man-after-making-withdrawal-atm-around-university-ibadan

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by Fahdiga1: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
So sad. Since it happened at that side I won't say what is on my mind before they call me bigot

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by NNFORUM(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
This got me scared... what a world are we into now?

May God pls quickly intervene in the brouhaha in the land.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by Bola146(f): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ibadan!!!!!! Dear Lord, it seems GSM is somehow confused about the security in Ibadan, come and help us Jesus!!!! Borrow him some sense to wake up now!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by Commentor: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
is forbidden from posting positive messages.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by Freestainworld(m): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
This country is now a total scam, no day without bad news.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by SeeHim: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Commentor:
is forbidden from posting positive messages.

Is Doing His Blogging Business Job

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by SportsHD: 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Tf
Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Any news about Yorubas and fulanis no concern me....
Well RIP for the dead...

Signing out..
Next...
Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by 400billionman: 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
and bad news like 5&6

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by gift2xl: 11:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
There is a day for everyone's departure. But no one knows his/her day.
Live for jesus Christ that owns tomorrow.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by realstars: 12:07am On Jun 22, 2021
See what this guys are up to, just for the belly.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by whitecake: 12:10am On Jun 22, 2021
K
Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by ChilamNk(m): 12:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Things fall apart indeed!
Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by Praxis758: 1:49am On Jun 22, 2021
We'll soon resort to the Gunmi's option for security.

Let the bandits, UGM, kidnappers and armed robbers by recruited into all the security departments since they've proved capable to defeat our sleeping security agencies..

May the memory of DSS continue to Rest In Peace. Its intelligence capability shall resurrect when Buhari is gone in May 2023.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by Karlovych: 2:13am On Jun 22, 2021
embarassed embarassed The hunger bestowed upon Nigerians by Jubrin is overwhelming, Afonjas have started feeling the heat under the lifeless failure. In 2023 they will still collect 1 bag of rice to sell their future and that of their offspring to the highest bidder.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by tydi(m): 2:34am On Jun 22, 2021
His killers will know no peace... Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by Idiotmod: 4:45am On Jun 22, 2021
Maybe e don Bleep another person wife. Cos How could they have shot him in the peninsula

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by ultimatekint(m): 4:53am On Jun 22, 2021
Frankly speaking, Makinde can not handle Oyo State security problem.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by kingthreat(m): 5:54am On Jun 22, 2021
post=102959608:
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun

You dey call Mods for news wey never confirm?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by bolafez(m): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Who are those tormenting oyo state?
Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by adecz: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Nijeriya jaga_jaga ❎❎❎
Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by authority2006(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed The hunger bestowed upon Nigerians by Jubrin is overwhelming, Afonjas have started feeling the heat under the lifeless failure. In 2023 they will still collect 1 bag of rice to sell their future and that of their offspring to the highest bidder.

Stop crying, stop ridiculing yourself. It's embarrassing

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by Algold: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2021
Ighoho should be held responsible

Don't ask me Y
Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by blazepascal(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2021
Please can some one tell me a good gospel song the one that will touch my soul probably an emotional one .it might not be gospel though.
Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by Aduroja123(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2021
post=102959603:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/21/breaking-gunmen-kill-another-man-after-making-withdrawal-atm-around-university-ibadan

I heard this news yesterday and I was marveled.

How did we get here? undecided undecided undecided

RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by MidaserveNG: 8:55am On Jun 22, 2021
Urgent Need to Keep Eyes Open
Times r getting harder
Safety First n Always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by Seniorwriter(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2021
post=102959603:

Everything on the increase sad to know that INSECURITY is part of the rise in this administration of clueless leaders!

We need young visionary leaders in Nigeria.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos / Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.