Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. (3382 Views)

Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape / Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. by Telekinetic: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2021
mekaboy:
Before I start, I have to state my reason for not supporting the fraudster kanu.

1) he wines and dines with the politicians that stole the future of igbo youths
2) He lies alot. Real Freedom fighters don't lie to their followers. ( Said buhari is dead without evidence).
3) Believes in destroying what he cant build. No single investment in igboland but wants to destroy igboland
4) Sending Igbo youths to go and face what he ran away from. Yet claiming to be a leader.

Ojukwu sent igbos into a war which they were not prepared for. As a result, over 3 million igbos lost their lives. He fled and returned to make peace . I would not blame ojukwu because his intentions were genuine but he acted without planning .

This current agitation by kanu is a fraudulent one, of which financial gains it the foundation. Like Ojukwu, Kanu says its "Biafra or Death", But when he got information that the military would invade his home, he fled.

The same kanu that fled from the military is providing few illegal arms and drugs to igbo youth to go and challenge the military . At first it was, fun and the people were in full support of the UGM . But today, the effects of insecurity is telling on businesses and many are no longer finding it funny .

The people are bored and the UGM is no longer attractive. Crime has increased so much in the SE and the police are even reluctant to investigate . They are now willing to assist the police to provide a safer environment .

Kanu's armed group have been dealt a serious blow by the security operatives. Alot of intel is also available to the security agencies about the activities of the UGM. Before the video of the ESN group in rivers state surfaced online, the police have eliminated many in that video, and many others have been arrested.

Alot of arms have been recovered, and many confessions have been made. Kanu knows that he has been hit hard and his men are almost totally eliminated. You dont see UGM dancing on the streets like before, most who are still alive are now in hiding as their whereabouts are constantly monitored .

After the last massive raid and attacks on their hideouts, Kanu knows the game is almost over. So he asks Anambra people to run into the bush or leave Anambra state. Because a heavy rain was about to fall, the people ignored him and went about their business, Where is the rain ?, He lacks the capacity to bring the rain.

Kanu started with the arrest, which gave him the popularity he so desired. Then went into religion, by linking igbos to Israel and jewish religion . Told them trump would give them biafra, yet he never made attempt to get to discuss biafra with any foreign body. Told them he was at the UN assembly and discussed Biafra, Sent fake pictures. But today its well known he did not attend any assembly meeting, talk more of presenting Biafra .

Now he has come up with ESN to continue to prolong the agitation and sustain donations. The question now is what next ? How many police stations, inec offices etc will they burn from now to 2023 ? How many more igbo youths will he waste from now to 2023 ? Is this format sustainable ? The answer is NO.

IT has even become more pronounce that the Niger Delta dont want to be part of Biafra. Buhari can easily grant Biafra with 5 igbo states, which he knows will be a disaster .

THE ONLY OPTIONS LEFT FOR KANU ARE;

1) Discuss with the SE governors
2) Agree to peace
3) Federal government drop the case against him
4) FG cancels the proscription of IPOB.
5) Some financial compensation given to the families of those followers that lost their lives
6) Then he goes back to his gullible followers, and tell them their demands have been signed sealed and delivered once again. grin grin grin

FAILURE TO DO THE ABOVE WILL CAUSE THE FOLLOWING;

1) The manhunt for his members is very serious now. Many will be arrested and executed .
2) Leaders in different states will dialogue and work with the governors. They will be paid directly and the leave kanu
3) war will break out between those loyal to kanu and those who have abandoned the project.
4)The break away faction will work with security agents to flush out the remainder of those loyal to kanu .
5) Those who still have guns will engage in kidnapping and robbery in the SE
6) The SE people will become frustrated and join security agencies to eliminate the remainder of IPOB.
7) It will be so bad that IPOB members will begin to denounce their membership
coolKanu looses grip of his men
9) Igbos count their loses after the destruction and hate kanu for life.

Kanu has very limited time to choose between continuing the scam and loosing support of igbo's and his men, or taking settlement as usual and regain his freedom .

I asked questions here on how Biafra of 5 states will be run, and from the responses, its clear there is no single plan for this Biafra agitated for. They say when Biafra comes, they will start to plan .

He told them they spent 300 million to lobby in bidden administration . They same Biden they worked against ? grin grin

Now they are making noise and saying they are placing $100 million bounty on the head of top fulani leaders.

My question to them is, why is there an agitation ? Its because of poverty, lack of infrastructure, unemployment etc.

Why not invest that money you claim to have in Igboland to create jobs for igbo youths . Igbo those igbos sending money to kanu to bring biafra invested that money in Igboland. The likes of ikonso, dragon etc would be employed, well paid and still be there for their family.

The next few months will be very interesting, as alot is happening underground . Let see how it unfolds.
All day everyday the only thing you Fulani terrorists talk about is ipob and Mnk. Almost like y'all masturbate to him every night. Na wa o... I think this has surpassed propaganda, it’s become a sick obsession for you guys. There are a thousand and one problems plaguing this country on top of which are your kinsmen massacring people and causing food shortages but you guys will never create topics about them. Abeg o. Stop letting ipob live rent free on your headslamming brains... Smh
Re: Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. by Notasyouthink: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
talk2hb1:

Its none of your fucking business what I believe. If you can't present your case, stop quoting me.
No be me talk say make KANU Zombified your fishy brain.
Use your brain, IPOB apologist
It's also none of your fucking business if I decide not to engage the op based on reasons that is best known to me.

You said something about fish brain grin grin grin

The big question now is, between me that have seen everything about Nigeria and came to conclusion that nigeria have never worked and can never ever work and you that is sheepishly and foolishly moving about shouting one nigeria, who is the one with a fish brain??
Re: Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. by talk2hb1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:
It's also none of your fucking business if I decide not to engage the op based on reasons that is best known to me.

You said something about fish brain grin grin grin

The big question now is, between me that have seen everything about Nigeria and came to conclusion that nigeria have never worked and can never ever work and you that is sheepishly and foolishly moving about shouting one nigeria, who is the one with a fish brain??
Fish Brain Coward, Reply the op
Re: Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. by Notasyouthink: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
talk2hb1:

Fish Brain Coward, Reply the op
Provided you're a proud zoogerian you're something worse than fish brain.
Re: Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. by talk2hb1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Bloody Coward cowering behind me grin
Re: Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. by mekaboy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. by jude79(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Love the way Igboes are handling this pit latrine thread. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. by mekaboy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Interesting.

Re: Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. by mekaboy(m): 3:20am On Jun 30, 2021
The beginning of a process.
Re: Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. by talk2hb1(m): 6:47am On Jun 30, 2021
mekaboy:
Before I start, I have to state my reason for not supporting the fraudster kanu.

1) he wines and dines with the politicians that stole the future of igbo youths
2) He lies alot. Real Freedom fighters don't lie to their followers. ( Said buhari is dead without evidence).
3) Believes in destroying what he cant build. No single investment in igboland but wants to destroy igboland
4) Sending Igbo youths to go and face what he ran away from. Yet claiming to be a leader.

Ojukwu sent igbos into a war which they were not prepared for. As a result, over 3 million igbos lost their lives. He fled and returned to make peace . I would not blame ojukwu because his intentions were genuine but he acted without planning .

This current agitation by kanu is a fraudulent one, of which financial gains it the foundation. Like Ojukwu, Kanu says its "Biafra or Death", But when he got information that the military would invade his home, he fled.

The same kanu that fled from the military is providing few illegal arms and drugs to igbo youth to go and challenge the military . At first it was, fun and the people were in full support of the UGM . But today, the effects of insecurity is telling on businesses and many are no longer finding it funny .

The people are bored and the UGM is no longer attractive. Crime has increased so much in the SE and the police are even reluctant to investigate . They are now willing to assist the police to provide a safer environment .

Kanu's armed group have been dealt a serious blow by the security operatives. Alot of intel is also available to the security agencies about the activities of the UGM. Before the video of the ESN group in rivers state surfaced online, the police have eliminated many in that video, and many others have been arrested.

Alot of arms have been recovered, and many confessions have been made. Kanu knows that he has been hit hard and his men are almost totally eliminated. You dont see UGM dancing on the streets like before, most who are still alive are now in hiding as their whereabouts are constantly monitored .

After the last massive raid and attacks on their hideouts, Kanu knows the game is almost over. So he asks Anambra people to run into the bush or leave Anambra state. Because a heavy rain was about to fall, the people ignored him and went about their business, Where is the rain ?, He lacks the capacity to bring the rain.

Kanu started with the arrest, which gave him the popularity he so desired. Then went into religion, by linking igbos to Israel and jewish religion . Told them trump would give them biafra, yet he never made attempt to get to discuss biafra with any foreign body. Told them he was at the UN assembly and discussed Biafra, Sent fake pictures. But today its well known he did not attend any assembly meeting, talk more of presenting Biafra .

Now he has come up with ESN to continue to prolong the agitation and sustain donations. The question now is what next ? How many police stations, inec offices etc will they burn from now to 2023 ? How many more igbo youths will he waste from now to 2023 ? Is this format sustainable ? The answer is NO.

IT has even become more pronounced that the Niger Delta dont want to be part of Biafra. Buhari can easily grant Biafra with 5 igbo states, which he knows will be a disaster .

THE ONLY OPTIONS LEFT FOR KANU ARE;

1) Discuss with the SE governors
2) Agree to peace
3) Federal government drop the case against him
4) FG cancels the proscription of IPOB.
5) Some financial compensation given to the families of those followers that lost their lives
6) Then he goes back to his gullible followers, and tell them their demands have been signed sealed and delivered once again. grin grin grin

FAILURE TO DO THE ABOVE WILL CAUSE THE FOLLOWING;

1) The manhunt for his members is very serious now. Many will be arrested and executed .
2) Leaders in different states will dialogue and work with the governors. They will be paid directly and the leave kanu
3) war will break out between those loyal to kanu and those who have abandoned the project.
4)The break away faction will work with security agents to flush out the remainder of those loyal to kanu .
5) Those who still have guns will engage in kidnapping and robbery in the SE
6) The SE people will become frustrated and join security agencies to eliminate the remainder of IPOB.
7) It will be so bad that IPOB members will begin to denounce their membership
coolKanu looses grip of his men
9) Igbos count their loses after the destruction and hate kanu for life.

Kanu has very limited time to choose between continuing the scam and loosing support of igbo's and his men, or taking settlement as usual and regain his freedom .

I asked questions here on how Biafra of 5 states will be run, and from the responses, its clear there is no single plan for this Biafra agitated for. They say when Biafra comes, they will start to plan .

He told them they spent 300 million to lobby in bidden administration . They same Biden they worked against ? grin grin

Now they are making noise and saying they are placing $100 million bounty on the head of top fulani leaders.

My question to them is, why is there an agitation ? Its because of poverty, lack of infrastructure, unemployment etc.

Why not invest that money you claim to have in Igboland to create jobs for igbo youths . If those igbos sending money to kanu to bring biafra invested that money in Igboland. The likes of ikonso, dragon etc would be employed, well paid and still be there for their family.

The next few months will be very interesting, as alot is happening underground . Let see how it unfolds.
The Man Who Warned Early, I hail.
Re: Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. by talk2hb1(m): 6:48am On Jun 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Your Mouth Don Dry?
I guess since your lord has been captured even while in exile grin the Good NEWS is, they can't kill him.

Sorry Bro, your Lord, ought to know when to hold on, and know when to walk away- Kenny Roger, The Gambler.
Re: Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. by Notasyouthink: 7:19am On Jun 30, 2021
talk2hb1:

Your Mouth Don Dry?
I guess since your lord has been captured even while in exile grin the Good NEWS is, they can't kill him.

Sorry Bro, your Lord, ought to know when to hold on, and know when to walk away- Kenny Roger, The Gambler.
He who laughs last laughed best.
Merry while it lasts.
Nonsense!
Re: Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. by talk2hb1(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
He who laughs last laughed best.
Merry while it lasts.
Nonsense!
Re: Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. by mekaboy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
His arrest could be a blessing or a curse. It all depends on how he handles it.

Pride will play a very big role here.
Re: Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. by mekaboy(m): 5:27am On Jul 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disgraced EFCC Officers Return To Dorathy’s Apartment To Bully, Destroy Property / Guinea Coup: Seun Osewa Reacts / Picture Of A Copy Of (isoama-ibo:a Primer) Written By Rev. Bishop Ajayi Crowther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.